Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

season 6 of OC? I thought there was 5. So the next one will be season 7? When will that debut, do you know?

Id love it if Bravo did like a mini All-stars season, like take some of the women for a cruise/vacation for 2-3 weeks and film them for a few episodes and watch some of the sparks fly. That or do like a Wife swap type show which has a housewife from one season swap places with another, interacting with their family/friends and igniting their own flavor and rules.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just (finally) saw the last episode of the OC S1 --- and I just KNEW that Lauri would scoop up Slade the second she had a chance. She was eyeing him all season when the girls would get together. She even got giddy when she heard that Jo and Slade called off their engagement.

I guess Slade/Lauri didn't last though, as Lauri gets remarried and Slade is with Gretchen (?) --- I haven't seen any other season of OC, but read online.

Jo sure was immature and a bitch sometimes in S1. Slade seemed so genuine and loving (I'd TOTALLY tap that), but I think from the tidbits I saw of their spin-off show, the fame got to Slade. :(

• Members

Guess which housewife is pregannt?

Kim from Atlanta! She got knocked up by footballer Kroy Biermann. I dont know how old she is claiming to be now but he is younger at 25 and wants nothing to do with her, allegedly. A mess! She is apparently having a boy

• Members

:blink: Phaedra.

WTF?! The baby shower is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen on any of these series.

Loved the soundbites for this episode:

Shereé: If I had plastic surgery every time I had marital problems, I'd look like Dwight. :lol::lol:

Kim: Why are they waltzing?! She's having a boy!! Even if she's having a girl that [!@#$%^&*] doesn't make sense!

NeNe under the influence of painkillers. :wacko:

Don't like Cynthia. I prefer Lisa BUSINESSWOMAN! over her.

• Members

Ohhhhh - what is Big Poppa gonna say about this??? :P

Bev Hills last night was just ok. I'm not bored (yet), but I can't see these ladies doing much other than having petty arguments. They are too high class and fragile (except maybe Kyle) to get physical like the Atlanta or New Jersey girls.

I do love me some Lisa Vanderpump though!!!

• Members

Phaedra's babyshower was the most OVER THE TOP event in Bravo's history.LMAO OMG, I can't believe she had ballerina's, a dance with dwight, flowers in the hair, it was a hot mess from start to finish. Loved the other girls dissing it from there table. :lol: I just wish Nene could of been there.

• Members

The latest episode of BH was BLAH. Loved the premiere but any of the house wives from the franchise could have been formatted into BH's last night. The women are suppose to be extravagant over the top BITCHES and they're coming off as ordinary bored housewives who happen to be wealthy trying to be catty. Eh!

• Members

I just saw Atlanta and OMG, Phaedra, What the hell? I bursted out laughing when the ballerinas started dancing around the tables. Talk about over the top. I loved this line when she was talking about Kim not having a hat "A wig doesnt count as a hat" LOL

I dont like NeNe's new nose. She should have left it alone

I miss Lisa. Im glad she appeared and didnt just disappear like DeShawn did

• Members

ATL: Phaedra's baby shower was INSANE. I absolutely loved Kim's reaction, there's this one moment where she notices the ballerinas behind her and her eyes slightly widen. I have watched that one moment a number of times and each time, I laugh. Phaedra is so over the top and full of herself, but in an amusing way. I loved Nene high off her medications after her nip/tuck, she was hilarious. I'm so glad Lisa Wu Hartwell isn't on the show anymore, such a full of sh*t bitch with nothing to back it up.

BH: I really liked the episode, I didn't find it dull. I think the show is building up slowly. I LOVE Lisa, she can do no wrong, her comment about Taylor's husband had me in stitches. She's also in on the joke about her love of pink (the cotton candy) and how she's too old for going to rap concerts ("the only world I can understand is 'mother------'".