Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LMAO Eric, I like your friend.

Damn -- how messed up of them to tease us with Marlo and then not show. If they were still taking Qs I'd have half a mind to tweet Andy WTF? Just say you don't want her on/didn't show her for her comments at last year's reunion.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL Kenya telling Phaedra her BMI isn't where it should be and how you going to do a work out video when it hasn't worked for you laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Also loved tonight when Kenya was talking about Kordell "I thought I was talking to 1 bitch, now I am talking to 2"

Finally did my top 10 list keep in mind I don't watch much OC and dont/didnt watch MIA, or DC at all

10. tumblr_m9uec3odZc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

9. tumblr_m30oizCpHe1r1hiu8o1_500.gif

Didn't see it when it originally aired but included it because it was so damn funny to me laugh.png

8. tumblr_ma58jsu8Kw1r1saqlo1_400.gif

7. rhobh-kim-meth.gif

6. tumblr_mf6jbtsYm11ql5yr7o1_400.gif

5. tumblr_lyne24tVcW1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

4. tumblr_me62yrc7hN1qhj7tyo1_500.gif

3. Kim-Zolciak-shocked-525x364.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxgD54MPss

Ugh couldnt find a gif of it but this from NeNe vs Kim on the bus on the way to Miami

2. tumblr_m72v2eRrVG1ql5yr7o1_400.giftumblr_m729cseSXs1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mjnwijzABb1ql19bto1_1280.gif

1. tumblr_mk8p8iNwgX1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

rhobh-adub-finger.gif

rhobh-ad-smokegrin.gif

Honorable Mentions:

RHONJ- Danielle "Don't call me honey"

Teresa "Is bitch better?"

RHOA- Sheree pulls Kim's Wig/Nene VS Sheree "I am VERY rich bitch"

Edited by Eric83

• Members

RHOC-

Its very interesting to watch tamara clamor for Vickis approval and friendship. Most of her attacks on Gretchen stem from this. I think she felt like she was no longer the new girl (as she states in her opening) and it was her job to torture the hotter, younger new girl and saw that Vicki didnt like her and use that to solidify a bond with her, now that lauri was out of the picture. Its the combo of the threat of no longer being the hottest housewife and the desperation to be Vickis friend. Those two make eachother vicious too. The thing is that Gretchen is copying Tamara as she likes to claim. They are SO DAMN SIMILAR. Gretchen wants a pink hat, and a pink harley, so does Tamara and 90% of the blond trophy wives in OC.

Lynn... waste of space. But i like her. And the fact that her mearly being around annoys Vicki makes me love her.

Jeana is amazing and her daughter is so entertaining. I am really enjoying her and wish she stuck around for all the seasons, but her stories/life is pretty dull for the most part.

Vicki is worse than I thought.

Gretchen and Jeffs kids are great to watch. They clearly like her and welcome her a family. This is o sad, watching him die.

What happened with Lori? Was she fired/demoted/quit? Is there a story?

And I CAN [!@#$%^&*] NOT at Vicki and Tamara saying they are not hard on other girls and dont like mean girls. WHAT?

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I cant with them keep talking about Porsha having to give up her career if she wants a baby. She doesn't have a career!

"Kenya might be Blue Ivy" laugh.png

Kenya: "I feell ike this is my wedding and Ive been engaged to this party for a long time"

Kandi as a Tina Turner was a HOT mess. She couldn't get a better looking wig? That sh-t was downright terrible. Phaedra's Eartha Kitt was pretty awful as well. Her hair looked good but she did NOT have the body to pull that costume off

LMAO at Kenya kicking Porsha out of her party. I kinda respect Porsha for standing up for herself by not letting herself be played with that Baps costume. She probably should have stayed home though bc she knew Kenya wouldn't react right. With that said, she looked better when she was in the Baps outfit

"Im having a conversation with Porsha and now Kordell wants to jump in. Im already talking to one bitch and now Im talking to two" DEAD!

Kandi: "Me, my man, and my wig are going to get in the car and go somewhere to eat" Bitch always talking about food. Thought of you Chit...lol

Nene: "I have arrived and the spotlight is on me....again" 3 snaps and a laugh

So where was Marlo, you guys? I told you just bc she was at the party doesn't mean she would be filmed.

FOszEW8.jpg

WTF? "Kordell filed for divorce" That's the only thing in Porsha's update? And they stayed on it forever so I thought they were gonna add more. That just happened last week so what were they going to put before that?

tumblr_mkk6kov3251rz5vqwo1_500.jpg

"Bitch don't come for me unless I send for you" Kenya and that fan were all over the preview...lol

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

So does this earlier material change how you feel about Tamra now?

Im a Marlo fan too! I knew though that just bc she was at the party, didn't mean she would make it to air. The Gorgas on NJ were at Teresa's parties but they didn't air any of them pre-season 2. It didn't seem to make sense that Marlo would only pop up at the finale. Her not being there earlier in the season was kind of the hint that Bravo wasn't going to show her at all.

• Members

Absolutely not, I still love her.

I just hate her in the past. But even now I kinda love her still lol.

Its kinda too bad gretchen and ryan didnt enter into a relationship, because that would be drama gold.

I am obsessed with Shane. He is exactly my type.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Its actually very amusing watch tamra and vicki trash gretchen and claim to be morally superior because they are married knowing both their marriages blow up and vicki is cheating on donn and im assuming simon cheating on tamra.

they were so vile at the reunion to her too.

• Members

Excellent Top Ten choices my friend smile.png

OMG I can't wait for next week's Atlanta reunion.

"Come on, Wig!"

Kandi mistakenly admitted on WWHL that Kim and NeNe have a "lovefest" at the reunion. Andy tried to cover, but we all knew anyhow via tweets.

Kenya and that fan! LOL This woman is a character! But I love it.

I loved NeNe being the voice of reason to Kenya at the party. She's come a long way, and I love that none of the ladies have any issues with her being the smart one to reel the crazy ones in.

Porsha and her status update... I mean... You can just tell when Bravo doesn't like one of the ladies anymore. lol. Not that there's much to say. If it had been one week earlier, they'd probably say something like, "Porsha is still enjoying her pitcher perfect life. She and Kordell aren't pregnant. Yet." or some throwaway remark like that.

Huge props to Cynthia. She really turned it out this season and made herself someone that people actually care about. She looked stunning as always.

Edited by Gray Bunny