Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

That's the first I've heard of the two hour OC special. I'm looking forward to it! OC has always been my favorite franchise, I even have the early seasons on DVD. Congrats to Viki for still being an integral cast member after seven years and the original Real Housewife. Between the rumors of her having a boyfriend while she was married to Dom, the chin implant, the on-again/off-again friendship with Tamra and the new family dynamics with Briana/Ryan, I'm sure she's going to bring the drama this season!

I heard all of late last year that Alexis decided to quit the show. Does she quit mid-season or did she change her mind? Really love her new haircut.

Edited by tina m

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Alexis wanted a pay raise Bravo said no and fired her, when her replacement backed out at the last minute (one of Heather's friends btw) they asked her back at her current salary and she accepted.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Tommy Ford though! "You ain't got no damn job, man!" Only enjoyed him on Martin, he ruined New York Undercover for me.

Ooooooooo this is the episode where she had that party and they were all dressed up. Cool.

no1curr about Walter anymore.

• Members

By her standards, I'm pretty sure its a success and she's already planning the second. Can't knock the hustle her and Kandi have. If you a fool to go buy it then that's on you granted yes I will get a stun gun for this heifer that wants to look for an issue with me. I love it; doubt I'd go for a Phaedra Sparks though.

These names are killing me!

I love Porsha's sense of style on the show to a degree.

• Members

LMAO, I hope Cheap gifs that woman's reaction from that preview.

Porsha should be blessed, or any other emotion, she didn't have a child with him. I feel bad about her miscarriage, got to be horrible for any woman to go through.

• Members

Thanks And! Aw that's nice of him but I thought she asked Phaedra...

I am on the floor about Kandi saying she hopes Papa is in costume....

Ohhhhh Porsha switched? But she looked so cute as Halle in B.A.P.S. which is one of my favorite movies!

See, why didn't she explain that she had a theme based on that character/movie... I would have understood it then and I can definitely get why they would think the way they thought.

Edited by London

• Members

Exactly And. My mom is calling bullsh!t and agreeing with Pressed Salon people and that she wanted her to look like a fool. Everyone else looks all nice and regal and this girl would have come in there with booty shorts and a damn gold tooth. Or, there's also that one final sceneon B.A.P.S I liked when her hair was out and she was dancing with Orlando.

• Members

They are better than me because as she said I would have been to the left and in my car.

Damn this bitter mess and LMAO my mom. I thought she liked Kenya... my my my mama.

ILU And! Preach.

Edited by London