Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
It's it that abnormal. He likely feels he needs to be that stereotype of aman. Controlling, powerful, dominating. Overcompensating because he feels less than a man. I'm just saying in general, I don't mean him specifically. I've seen guys in the closet like that. They'd full of fear and anger.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kyle is a really interesting character to me. I think some day we are going to find out that absolutely horrific things happened to Kim and/or Kyle in their childhood. It's not an excuse for Kyle's behavior, but I do think that certain experiences can be formative and are not easily overcome. Kathy seems healthier. Maybe because we haven't seen to much of her or maybe because she escaped whatever happened, since she was older.

The relationship between Kyle/Kim is just so unhealthy and interdependent. It's like Kyle really needs Kim to be sick. She's obsessed with her sister on some strange level. The way she was spying on her in Hawaii was just OTT. Sometimes you have to just let things go and let other people live. Kyle seems completely incapable of that. She has a husband and 4 kids and yet the primary relationship in her life seems to be her sister.

I really do not understand why Kyle would let her relationship with Lisa crumble, but I suspect it's show drama to some extent. Kyle seemed markedly nicer in season 1. I'm a little suspicious that the producers asked her to create more drama. idk.

• Members

I think Kyle believes she could or should be in the same league as Lisa, in terms of saying witty comments and being Queen Bee, but she is failing miserably. She's like Jill Zarin of NY, thinking she could be the smartest, sassiest woman of the show instead of Bethenny, but ended up sabotaging herself.

• Members
I absolutely think horrific things happened to them growing up. We already have heard about how sadly common molestation of child actors has been and while I feel wrong even speculating on that I think it explains so much bout them.

As for Kyle losing her friendship with Lisa I think it was a series of events. Kyle agreeing to attack her with Adrienne at the reunion, Brandi arriving in their lives and standing by Lisa against them at said reunion creating a string bind that blossomed into a great friendship, Lisa's issues with Kyle never staning up or her, etc. I hope selling Adrienne's house was worth it. I do think kl saw herself as the star of this series and Lisa took off. Even Brandi has outshined her and it kills her.

• Members

I understand why...because it became out of Kyle's control. Let's face it, Lisa is the one who pulled the plug on the friendship and she repeatedly gave Kyle enough rope to hang herself time and time again because she figured out how insincere Kyle actually was.

Indeed, she was a part of assembling the cast and as Camille revealed in S1 even has points in the show. However, Andy hired Lisa before he hired Kyle, he says so in his book, Most Talkative, stating that once he'd found Lisa he knew he'd finally found the Joan Collins he'd been searching for and I'm sure from that moment onwards Kyle died a little inside.