Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Ok what other vids was she in? The one I saw with Trillvale (and I hated that song) she wasn't doing that at all. Now I gotta go find Kenya's since someone said she was in a Jay-Z / JD video from the 90s's and at least that ish was my jam.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The smartest housewife to make a brand out of all of this, of course, is Bethenny. smile.png Wonder if a couple appearances from her would boost interest in a new season of NYC.

I think one of the smartest words of advice I've ever heard a housewife utter is when Ramona told daughter Avery that the best thing you can do is to make sure you get yourself an education and have a talent/profession of your own, because you must never rely on a man for wealth and security because you never know what can happen in the relationship and you have to be able to support yourself. (She saw her mother live a life of regret, being stuck in an abusive relationship).

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Definitely agree on having a POC on BH. Yeah, I read that too and then clicked to see where the Source was and it was from Radar so I'll take that with a grain of salt.

ETA: I just Googled her and she's really pretty.

Baroness Monica von Neumann

7f71qzg.jpg

Hopefully she comes on the show.

Edited by London

• Members

That doesn't mean she doesn't come from money. She was only in one music video, her family are not exactly millionaires but they are well off and are behind one of, if not the biggest charity in the Southeast United States. She will be fine w/o Kordell.

I don't see how she deserves to get a divorce because she didn't act like Wig and hurry and get pregnant. Maybe she was in this marraige for the long haul, you make it sound like she should have immediately went into action and started her scheme to trap him with child support.

Granted, I do think she should be self-sufficient I am no going to say she deserves what is happening to herr. Kordell went behind her back and got a divorce, which is a bitch move. Nobody deserves that.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I'm still not sure why people thought Faye would be coming on board or even back at all as a friend. I mean the latter was maybe a possibility I guess but it's irrlevenet. Her blog was removed, she got overwhelming hate and not in a love to hate way, and had her ass handed to her by everyone leaving her looking like a pathetic try hard she is.

A baroness on Rhobh? Yes. This could be good. I agree they need diversity but I also wouldn't want them casting anyone just to make it diverse. Find the best women and cast them.

Cat, I do agree that where some of the best wives for the series fail at the game at large of making something out of it, but the Bethannys, Lisa's Vs, Nenes are so extremely few and far between. They are mastering the game. People like Kenya, Kim Z, Teresa, Melissa and others have done a good job tho at least cashing in on outside projects.

But what I really care about is the show. For example, Gretchen & Tamara sitting down the very start of last season after years of their being vile and toxic and nasty to hash it out, let it go and move on. Was it staged for the show? Absolutely. But not only was it needed and really set the tone for a much light season than those past (from what I have heard and little I've seen) but they sold it. They made it work, it pissed Alexis and Vicki - their BFFs - off to no end. Them clicking ith heather helped solidly it and the three of them were glorious right up until the reunion. The best part? This season G & T can now clash again, have issues, but it not go directly into being vicious because there is a friendship there. A topical one, for the show more than not, but still. They effectively reset their series without it needing a cast overhaul.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members
I don't think there will be many. With Lisa/Kyle/Brandi set to return, likely Yolanda, and either Kim or Taylor they only need one new wife, now if Yolanda and both Kim and taylor didn't return with the already fired Adrienne they would need two new wives, but not really 4. BH had a [!@#$%^&*] load of wives this year but that doesn't mean they need to. 5 would be fine. I expect meow new friends of than anything else.

• Members

I agree. I feel for Porsha. Not every one is born with a high IQ. Being a little dim isn't a choice. I think she was definitely in this marriage for the long haul and she thought her husband was too. I think she tried to do things like charitable work and have children. She talked about having a career, but I'm not sure what she was talking about exactly, since I haven't seen all of season 5 yet.

If Kordell is gay, he not only defies most stereotypes, but he's unlike any gay man I've ever known. It seems more likely he's bi. I just can't see a man being so controlling of a woman who was merely a beard.

No, I've seen 1, 2 and part of 5. 5 is actually what got me into the RH's franchise. 3 sounds good, so I look forward to seeing it, once i get through all of 5 and season 3 of BH.

Edited by Juliajms