Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

All i could think when i read that headline was "18 years! 18 years! She got one of your kids, she got you for 18 years!"

Hmmm. Michael was so adamant about not wanting kids with Ashley and not really trusting her. I wonder what changed his mind. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

RHONJ:

Teresa should no longer be given a free pass about turning against Margaret. This is NOT a case of Teresa trusting the wrong people. Teresa may not be able to articulate herself, but she knows Danielle is poison, the black widow of Jersey [(c) Joe Gorga

Please register in order to view this content

]. IMO Teresa sees that Margaret is getting popular, and she feels threatened. It fits her agenda to side with Danielle and Jennifer. And I say this as a solid Teresa supporter during those Gorga Seasons. I did like the scene between Teresa and Marge back in Jersey, though.

Dolores about to go Paterson on Jennifer's ass -- NJ almost turned into Mob Wives. I liked seeing this Dolores, though. Dolores can call Teresa out on her BS, but they've known each other so long that Teresa doesn't sweat it.

That gala was probably the nicest gala I have ever seen filmed on NJ. I must say in this episode everybody looked glitzy and spectacular, and so did the locations.

I can't express enough my love for the Husbands. Joe & Joe are super-cute together -- and they are even the same height! Bill was a revelation this episode. Whether it was the look on his face when Jennifer told him she smashed the wine glass at Melissa, or his general joking around with the hubbies, I have a newfound appreciation for him. He's hilarious and he talks sense.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I liked it better in previous seasons on all the shows where all the housewives weren't at events.. sometimes that spurs organic conflict (i.e. when Heather didn't invite Ramona to London during season 5 of RHONY).  If these are 'reality shows', shouldn't they be doing things that logical and normal people would do.

So if LVP isn't going somewhere because of not getting along with the other women, or handling personal family business.. than that's.... gasp... like real life!  It's one of the reasons I didn't mind Shannon doing a freeze out of Vicki during most of season 11 because they weren't speaking.. and it was organic reasoning...with Heather Dubrow trying to reason with Shannon.. and Breanna trying to reason with Vicki.  Plus, Meghan was dead pan asking Tamra if telling her to f off was called for even though Tamra was in distress after the Atv accident.  Organic things like that are why I used to love the housewives.

• Members

They really do.

To make it funnier...apparently DAYS Eve's NYE dress when Jack came back from the dead?

Rhony Dorinda GIF - Rhony Dorinda Jovani GIFs

RHoBH

I can't believe it. A few days away. And I'm pretty excited to see how this is all going to go down. I don't remember being this excited since Eileen's first season. lol.

That said...yeah...I'm going to need Lips to have a seat. And those tweets sound like I'm not alone on that.

RHoNJ

Another marathon and caught up again.

TERESA. I have to admit that I like seeing her competition (and Frankie...hehe). That said...while she really has a blind spot for Danielle. 

MARGE. The rivalry with Danielle is where it is at. That said...I loved her event as well. And I loved how hard she and Joe tried to get her ex-husband and stepson to get along. It felt organic and real how it all was. Who says it has to be fake to be drama? I wanted to see more of this. And her tears at the event...even I got in my feels for those kids.

MELISSA. I just saw the first few minutes. I didn't know that the Jennifer thing went down like that. I did not like that while Jennifer was owning her s*it like a grownup would, she was trying her hardest to try not to be the better person at first. She was about to be with the drama. Drama queen much? Was glad she decided to give Jennifer a free pass.

DOLORES. On the other hand, I liked that she accepted Jennifer's apology without trying to continue the drama for the sake of continuing it which was the vibe I got from Melissa.

JACKIE. Her husband cleans up reeeeeeeal well. That said...she was kinda non-existent except for the article thing.

JENNIFER. I am sorry if I am the only one. But that girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! I like her. She just so has shades of Pettiflour from MELBOURNE to me and it has been hilarious watching her be brought down to earth. And she gets props for seeing that she was in the wrong and too drunk and tried to apologize .

I think they should keep everybody for next season. INCLUDING Danielle...who is providing so much drama. Like I said, I think the drama and excitement is in the rivalry between her and Marge.