Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

AndTanya is nothing like I expected. She’s young and fun and rich. Just what this show needs. When I saw her house tour I was stunned they didn’t see she needed to be full time. I still like Shamari for youthfulness and how trashy she is, but Tanya is more immediate for me. I anticipate Shamari will be good for drama, but Tanya is the full package. That Yovanna chick was bizarre. Pretty but thirsty and came out of nowhere. Marlo’s comment about how she met her man was the line of the night!

RHOC I cannot say enough good things about. After a boring season that was such a good three part reunion. Kelly Dodd is legendary and needs to stay. Gina was so thirsty for cameratime but her ass need to go back to that room she renting. Praying Shannon doesn’t fall for Tamra’s fake tears. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So after the producers decided not to bring Kenya back, they went and asked Nene to bring some of her friends on? Nene has no friends so she just randomly pulled people that shop at her store? A mess. I can see why Tanya has no peach. Her closet is everything and more interesting than her. She better accept the criticism bc I dont believe people need to be engaged for more than 2 years. The engagement is the countdown to the wedding and if you arent working towards that, then what are you doing?

Nene's other "friend", dont even know her name. They hyped up her confrontation with Eva but it was a bust. What a dumb scene

Kandi really needs to STFU at this point. im sick of her talking about Porsha to everyone she films with

Im sick of Cythia and her teleconference bf. Her nonexistent storyline is so boring this year. She's reaching

• Members

Cheap is NOT having it!

Please register in order to view this content

I think the OC reunion was a success as well. It seems Kelly's hatred of Vicki has only worsened since the reunion was filmed. It could possibly make for good reality-TV, but if she's threatening not to return if Vicki is still there, I'm sorry gurl but that means filming will NOT resume for you in February... 

I don't think Gina is that bad. Both she and Emily got into the mix and created rifts that could easily spill over into a sophomore season for them. I could also see Bravo not wishing to pursue it and looking for a different angle. Considering there was no splashes made with Meghan, Peggy and to a lesser extent Lydia,  I would say the odds of Gina and Emily staying are pretty good. 

NJ: Good Christ, Jennifer is so annoying and thirsty to look fabulous on camera it's not even funny. 

• Members

Cheap let out all the feelings! I haven't watched ATL in a while tbh. Maybe I should check back in. 

IA OC reunion was decent after a slow-starter of a season. Kelly is good TV but, like you, I feel like her ultimatum to Bravo will backfire on her. I was also Team Emily in the Kelly-Emily confrontation. Kelly look ridic saying she was so scurrrrred when Emily 'threatened to kill her' -- while in the same breath hoping Emily would hit her so she could hit her back. Hardly the words of a woman afraid for her life.

Kelly did ok in Part 1 of reunion but lost me here; similarly, Gina did the same. She looked like an idiot going after Shannon -- in fact she looked like she was trying to impress Tamra. I guess she want's to be Tamra's new bitch? Shannon just gave her the side-eye and told her she just didn't really like her. Shannon handled herself well given the onslaught, but I do believe most of the women had her best interests at heart. I also liked that reunion ended on a positive note. There is love there, as twisted as it may be.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Kenya got an exclusive in People (and not the lesser usual RH mag, Life & Style), and she's flashing a big ole ring for good measure. Congrats, Kenya!

Seriously tho I wish she was showing Brookyn off on RHOA. She is really, really cute.

• Members

OMG. My friend is actually saying something nice about Kenya for once. I could so cry right now. 

RHOD:

Can they please get rid of Brandi? That tramp is just foul. And I found it disturbing that the one thing she'd change all season was that she called Kam a liar. Not the fact that she tried to get Leeanne to fight or all her other shenanigans. I cannot wait until the tides turn against her raggedy a**. I hope Leeanne sits back and watches it all in glee. It is gonna happen. Cary is already over Brandi. It'll be a short time before Stephanie turns on her along with flip-floppy D'Andra too. 

While D'Andra has p*ssed me off all season, I do have hope that she and Leeanne will reconcile. However, I don't see Lee ever trusting her again fully. Leeanne is much like myself in once you burn me, I can NEVER fully trust you again. 

Such a strong season, and I am going to miss it. Bring on NYC and Potomac b/c NJ and ATL are boring me to tears. 

• Members

Agreed, and the fact that Andy was name-checking Pine Valley and Days during reunion made my night. I loved the discussion about Dallas 'society' and the judgement and scrutiny it exacts. Dallas has been one of those soapy shows that I want to watch within 24 hours of it being televised; the impetus to watch ATL and NJ has been much less for sure. I can''t stand that we are getting Tre vs Melissa Part 1,783. Can't we bring back Siggy??

Mama Dee did not disappoint and in fact she surpassed my expectations. I thought she was coming on to demean LeeAnne on behalf of her first-born, but she was very balanced, and made a good point about how the show had changed D'Andra. In fact, what was good about this reunion is how the women broke the fourth wall a little, talking about the camera crews and some of the unfavourable aspects of joining a reality show, inluding the added pressure it puts on you psychologically.

I also felt that D'Andra's past with drugs/rehab added an unexpected dimension to the woman, as well as to her relationships with her mother and LeeAnne. I hope she and LeeAnne restore their friendship, but I am not sure it is possible given some of the accusations that have been tossed around.

Nobody called Brandi out on her machinations, sadly. She was screeching at all the women "OK, BIIIITCH" at the end of every sentence, and it made me cringe . Like she's trying to be so tough and thug. I can only hope some of the women call her out one day, but it seems to me like some of them are actually afraid of her, with the possible exception of Kameron.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't! I know you wouldn't say anything bad about a baby! I am just stunned that you said something nice about Queen Kenya! 

^

This!!!!

I don't get the fact how this show doesn't get higher ratings with the soapiness that this show oozes. I'm praying that future cast members are part of the Dallas society too. I truly wanna become into the secrets and scandals of Dallas society. I am going to miss Dallas. They better get renewed! 

• Members

S1 was a turn-off (the lead storyline involved poo -- never a good sign) and I don't think Dallas has ever quite shaken off that stigma. It was the same with Miami, when S1 tried to make that lost Kardashian reject and the mediocre Cuban one happen (don't get me started on them). S2 and S3 were so much better, but viewers had been turned off by that budget S1.

I also think their NJ lead-in is not helping. However, both shows are getting comparatively identical numbers, so RHOD has not been bleeding the previous hour's audience. This should stand it in good stead.

I have noticed a spike in the amount of comments on different sites about RHOD which outnumber those for ATL and NJ. This suggests that people are watching -- and engaged.

I wish Potomac and NYC were the next franchises to follow OC and Dallas, but I don't think they will be back til early April (even though Potomac filming is probably already finished!). We have BH scheduled for a January start, but I don't know which other HW show will be paired with it. I am also wondering whether Real Housewives of San Antonio got picked up for 2019. It was supposedly in development.

Edited by Cat