Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I for one can't wait for the Japan trip where we get to see whatever the reveal about Tanya was that may the producers consider adding her last minute down to the point that I expect her to be in the intro post-Japan.

A little too much exposure on Porsha, but I'm in a place where I don't mind seeing her now. That said...she could do better looks wise than that guy IMHO. lol.

I thought it was a nice fun reboot.

DALLAS

TONIGHT!!!!

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

DALLAS 

Great episode. The Leanne/D'Andra couch strike moment was dramatically shot. 

NJ

A better debut than ATL. Melissa remains a total irrelevance but Margaret is still a highlight. 

Dolores was minimizing what Frank did. Misappropriating trust funds is a really serious thing.

• Members

Watched New Jersey last night and was pleasantly surprised. So glad Soggy is gone and Dolores can be her own person. Granted, she's kinda dumb but enjoyable. I'm glad whatever happened to her at the reunion (bad work done; weight gain) is over with. 

Margaret needs to get her house done. Even when the cameras are not rolling. The fact that she's literally done nothing since filming wrapped last season - even the party decorations are still up! - is silly.  Meanwhile, I continue to love Marge Sr. 

Teresa vs. Melissa. Hmm... I don't *think* the rift will be too much of a rehash of seasons 3-5. It seems like it'll stem from Joe's absence from his & Tre's father. 

Danielle is still just a "friend of," right? 

Teresa... I'm sorry, but with the badly done lips, the process of aging, and whatever is happening to her nose (middle-age spread?), she is not looking good. When she's coated in makeup and bronzer, she looks similar to her old self, but in every day life, she looks quite goofy. Her appearance on WWHL that night, with her "asian" eyes makes me think she had a face lift or brow lift or something... I'm sure @DaytimeFan can give us his professional analysis on what's happening here. 

When you see how much Teresa's kids have grown, you realize just how damn long you've been watching this show. Time and real-life traumas seem to have grounded them. Looks like Gia will provide a good voice of reason for the family this season. 

Overall, the episode and the preview shows good potential. I'm pleasantly surprised and hope it turns out to be a good year. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Im going by the article that says she isnt confirmed to be full time yet and we likely wont know until Bravo makes a statement and/or its closer to airing. I remember the same thing happening with Danielle with her being assumed to be full time since she filmed so much yet they only had her as a friend when the season debuted

• Members

I’d love it bc I’m not sold on Barbara, but I don’t believe Jill will be more than a guest. 

ETA thoughts on the others:

RHOC - I’m still bored. This was by no means a bad season but it lacked momentum and chemistry with the cast. I watch and enjoy but I’m ready for it to be over and to see what they do next season.

Exit rumor:

Please register in order to view this content

RHOJ - Ever since the season six reboot I’ve been back in love here. I think the Manzo’s needed to go to reset the storylines and it’s mostly worked. Last season was good but my biggest complaint was them throwing out months of filming and using it only in flashbacks. I gave them a pass because it gave us 13 tight episodes and with Teresa grieving her mother it made sense to skip a lot of that as it would’ve been very dark.

Now fast forward to this premiere and they’ve done it again except it is obviously to limit Danielle’s screentime. Starting with season six they keep doing this weird thing of changing their minds while filming and cutting lots of stuff. I don’t get that. OC may not always be successful in its delivery but at least they stick to what was planned. It’s odd that everybody is talking about Danielle and she’s featured in all the flashbacks yet she doesn’t have her own POV. They should’ve treated her as a full time housewife since it’s obvious she was filmed that way. 

Beyond that I enjoyed it. I always found the truce between Melissa and Teresa to be forced so I’m looking forward to that being derailed. I enjoyed Dolores so much more without Siggy! The stuff with Frank surprised me as I’d completely forgotten the reunion. Margaret was fun as always. Andy compared her to Dorinda and I agree. She came late but just fits. 

My verdict off one episode is that NJ will have a good season!

Edited by Chris B