Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Late to the Gretchen news... I still remember when Tamra backed off of going after Gretchen.. and than Gretchen revealed her true colors.  If only Tamra had thought to do that from the start, we probably wouldn't have been subjected to filler Gretchen for five seasons.

I was actually thinking Emily reminds me of Jeana, but it's a shame her hubby is kind of creepy.  Jeana's husband was hardly ever shown, and I wish the same for Emily's hubby.  

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It may not be on our screens anytime soon, but the good news is that Potomac is currently filming. I can't see Bravo cutting this out of the show. Especially as Ashley always claims to 'show everything.' 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Wow!  I'mma need Ashley roasted.  She couldn't wait to put in the universe that Monique was a drunk so Ash shouldn't have a moment of peace.  Unfortunately, the wives of pervs get the most hate, but Ash has it coming!  

P.s.  I wonder about the language in the prenup?  I ask this because depending on who's at fault, should Ash divorce Michael, does she still get that huge pay day? 

• Members

Y'all - I went to an LGBT gala in Austin last night and LeeAnne and Rich were there (eye patch and all).  I talked to her about housewives for a good 10 minutes and got some intel.  She was so open and funny.  She and D'Andra are not on speaking terms and she's very upset about what D'Andra said on WWHL about owning a balloon stand as her highest point in her career.  She said D'Andra thinks she's the star of the show and LeeAnne said "Bitch, I started this show in season 1 and we got a second season before you even joined, so you can sit your ass down".  

She said she coined the term 'Mama Dee' but she said and I quote "I'm not above taking that 77 year old bitch down".  I think she was probably hamming it up a bit with me, but she kept talking about how she hates D'Andra and Brandi - they're both bitches.  She said she likes Stephanie when she's away from Brandi.

She also said she doesn't know why ratings are so low and apparently they're lower this season so far than last season.  They had their best ratings when Southern Charm was their lead-in, but once that ended, they've gone down.  She doesn't know why but said Bravo is trying.  I told her I know many people that love the show and we support it

Please register in order to view this content