Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Marlo is an insurance liability because of her criminal record and the violent nature of that record. She repeatedly slashed a woman's face, leaving her almost bleeding to death. A couple of years later, her badly disfigured victim ended up committing suicide.

For that reason alone, I'm glad Marlo does not have a peach. She has been rewarded enough as it is.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think the fact that the show keeps having Marlo appear is rewarding her for her bad behavior.  I want to see elegant women that can shade with the best of them, have active lives outside the group, are married, have children willing to be featured, and do not resort to physical violence.  

What does Porsha have on Bravo?  I still can't think of why she keeps getting a peach when she has nothing to offer.  Atlanta needs a revamp, just like BH.

• Members

I know Marlo’s history but you have lots of criminals on the franchise so I’m okay with it! I feel like if she’s already going to be there full time you may as well give her a peach but I know she’ll never get one lol. 

ETA: 

Cast photo leaked. Bravo slippin! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Chris B

• Members

As someone who actually really enjoyed NJ last season, it pains me to say it but... maybe they shouldn't have fired Siggy so quickly?

Yes, she really was the worst, most unhinged HW in recent times, but she also drove story. Maybe with two untested newbies this year, they might not have the content for even a reduced season like last year was.

I did see E! News talk about Danielle Staub a few weeks ago, and they showed footage from the upcoming season of her then-BF' s marriage proposal -- which as we now know, has ended in divorce after mere days of getting hitched! So this season has been filmed. Maybe they are doing extra filming around Danielle and her soon-to-be divorce!

• Members

Porsha is literally the luckiest women of all the RH franchises. How on earth has she clung on for +5 seasons?? Nobody wants to interact with her! 

Nene's wig disaster in that photo was to be expected, but I can't believe they did a gorgeous supermodel like Cynthia so dirty. Yikes!

IA @MrPrezident  ATL is in trouble, as is BH, OC and possibly NJ. They are having real trouble with getting together a good cast with plenty of chemistry. Should they bring back Phaedra?

Edited by Cat

• Members

Nope. Not at all.

You typically hear something interesting about the filming during all this time, and we've heard nothing from sources except that this season is gonna be underwhelming. 

I'm more excited for Potomac to return instead. 

I feel like all of these newbies are going to flop and flop hard. Especially, Eva. I never saw what was so special when it came to her. Shamea would've been a better choice than her. 

Also, Nene looks a hot as mess in that photo. Whoever dresses her, hates her. I feel the same when it comes to Gizelle too. Their stylists hate them. 

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like Bravo is trying to low-key kill RHOA?

Dare I say it, but yes. They should've never fired her last season anyways. Season 10 should've been Porsha AND Phaedra catching heat from the entire group about their actions. 

IMO, Bravo should've kept Kenya, Sheree, and Phaedra. I think they are going to be kicking themselves when ratings drop yet again. People (whether they love or hate her) were invested in seeing Kenya's pregnancy play out on screen only for them to usher her out and replace her with 3 newbies, who I don't see bringing it like Kenya did...

• Members

@Cat I don't think OC is quite in bad of shape as BH, ATL... because the women on the OC don't care about showing their flaws (Shannon and Kelly especially LOL).  I kind of wish Vicki would ditch Steve.. because I miss the Whoop it up Vicki of seasons past.  I want to see work Vicki again as well.  Jury is out for me on Gina (part of me thinks the show should have downgraded her to a friend of.. due to the marriage issues and having to edit a lot of stuff out before the season started).... and Emily (in interviews, she comes across as balanced and normal with a quirky side.. like Quinn in season 3)... but on the show, she doesn't fit.  Now, I do think if a housewife doesn't fit.. it can be a good thing because it can provide organic conflict (Teddi on BH.. the one bright spot).

I am wondering if perhaps another change in the Real Housewife formula is in order.  The shows started out about their individual lives and gradually morphed into group dynamics and contrived get togethers.  Perhaps the format/formula needs to change again because cast chemistry  is difficult to have, yet you also need to change things up.  I'd rather of had Kenya come back since she's married, going to be a mom, and kind of has a life outside the group.. while Porsha doesn't have anything to offer (plus, Kenya vs Kim Fields was a great organic conflict).  Kenya can help get a feud started.... Nene, Cynthia, and Kandi have not been able to do so.  You need Kenya to get viewers on a new girls side.  Eva M being a new mother I guess will be her gimmick/story for the season.. but I still recall how she claimed Paul Rauch was mean to her when she was on Y & R (but in this case, I could see why he was mean to her because the girl couldn't act to save her life).