Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Potomac

Andy: I'm sorry about your dad.

Karen: Me too.

Me: Oh, Karen! 

Team Karen all day, everyday. I absolutely hate Ashley for the way she pursued Karen at the reunion. Even Gizelle and Robyn, who have few redeeming features, kept things reasonable with her (and in fact, I thought it was genuine of Gizelle to comfort Karen at the end of the episode). I want to see Karen and Ray unite and destroy Ashley and Michael - those two are just filthy trash.

I am so glad Candy-Ass got in as many digs at Ashley as she did. The comment about Ashley sticking her forehead into everyone else's business was particularly well spiced. 

I agree about Andy - he is in too deep to be objective. Kevin Frazier or Wendy Williams would both do a much better job with the reunions. The women are too afraid of Andy and he's too engrossed in the drama to actually moderate. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Andy is consistently a fail with follow-up questions. He asks a question, lets the HW grandstand for a bit, inserts a pre-rehearsed quip and then "Let's move on." It's the other HWs who force the follow-up questions. Having said that, he did needle Ashley about her Coronas and Robyn about Juan: "you've said that before." 

I am 110% stanning for Karen. She showed up Couch Nasty six ways to Sunday with the truth about their motives (nobody with half a braincell believes they went after her because they 'wanted to be there for her'). She left them shaken and publicly shamed. Gizelle knew she had f*cked up and so made a show of comforting her.

Giz played this episode calm and collected, as she let her handmaiden Ashley get all the blowback. Ashley shakes the tree while Gizelle picks up the fruit.

Karen can laugh at herself too, even though Ashley fronted like Karen was secretly angry about 'Kern'. Ashley is desperately looking for an excuse to justify her general shittiness. I cannot stand her. She would sell out her own mother (and she has!).

Also I still maintain that Ashley -- who claims to "put it all out there" -- cherry-picks her SLs that put her in the best light. That would be (1) supporting her poor momma; and (2) I just want Michael to give me a baby to fulfill me! Is that too much to ask? 

Please register in order to view this content

Candy-ass earned her S4 place IMO. I see Charrisse is on next week, desperate to stay relevant.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Will sloppy Charrisse attack her usual victim Karen or go after someone else? Perhaps make a mountain of a molehill when Candiace came for her. 

Karen said something about Gizelle which to me was telling when she remarked, "you've been up Bravo's ass for the past 3 years."  I think Karen & Gizelle (like ATL's Kim/Nene/Sheree) were good friends before the fame and notoriety of reality TV came around and all the two-facedness and side digs and rehearsed one-liners came in and chipped away at a genuine friendship. 

Anyhow, I loved the reunion. I knew Bravo was faking us again with Karen's breakdown. They wanted us to think it was about finances/where she lives/her and Ray's marriage, when it was really all about her parents. Poor thing. 

This 3rd year of Potomac has been their breakout year and I love it. Like others have mentioned, one goofy thing about it is using "Potomac" as the title when over half of them live in other towns/states. I've never been to the area so I guess it's hard to pinpoint one set area when so many large affluent towns and cities are in close proximity.  I would suggest "Real Housewives of Maryland" but some are in Virginia. 

• Members

*ahem* Might I suggest referencing the Real Housewives' soapy roots and calling it

Real Housewives of the Image result for capitol soap opera opening credits

And I believe Charrisse is going to go after Monique. She has been telling anybody who will listen that Monique used their friendship to social-climb.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Dallas intro and taglines are here:

https://www.etonline.com/the-real-housewives-of-dallas-season-3-taglines-are-here-exclusive-107587

They're cute.  I'm excited about D'Andra's story...  and I wonder what crazy LeeAnne will bring this season.  I see Stephanie was put in the back and Brandi took the front spot from LeeAnne.

• Members

OK, so that means FOUR Housewives shows this week? And two on Wednesday? Ooof 

that's a lot! M2M is starting soon too (which for some reason, like Ladies of London, I consider a RH show in all but name).

Taglines are ok. Leeanne's will always have that 'imma Texan and imma use these haaands' quality.

Brandi's is probably the best, as expected cuz it's a rip-off of Leeanne's last year! 

Kameron's is surprisingly sparky, and I love the way D'Andra enunciates "One. Tough. MOTHER."

Stephanie's is meh (isn't she meant to be rich now with no budget constraints?).

Cary's is dire (and I love Cary). She might as well just say "I'm a beard!"

• Members

NYC Updates...

Luann was on Megan Kelly Today (hurl) and discussed rehab, her kids suing her (interesting, not quite what I figured it was) and turning things around:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/i-have-new-life-luann-de-lesseps-opens-up-relapse-rehab-megyn-kelly-today-1134739

The NY Post's Page Six reports that Luann was dumped right before she went into rehab:

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/14/luann-de-lesseps-was-dumped-right-before-her-rehab-stint/

Finally, Ramona was spotted making out with a 30 something in the Hamptons:

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/14/ramona-singer-spotted-sloppy-kissing-a-young-hottie/

• Members

That's what worries me a little. Luann has been on a ton of media outlets the last few days giving interviews... but i have yet to see her on Bravo. I hope thats not an indication that she is being punished for missing the reunion.

Bethenny likening herself to the Mother of Dragons.

Jesus, that ego! Out of CONTROL.

Ramona making everybody switch couches because she has a Botox bruise on her cheek is everything I love about Ramona, lol.

• Members

Yeah I'm not crazy about Lawn Guylind either. She didn't seem all that drunk, but she sure was desperate to put on a show.

Emily's little husband doesn't like drunken women screeching and screaming? Did he watch the show before signing up?

I was feeling Kelly this episode. I also like her burgeoning friendship with Shannon.

Poor Eddie. I hope they find a solution to his heart issues. 

• Members

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT DALLAS IS BACK TONIGHT!!!!

May Ashley Abbott and  Kameron avoid the second season curse.

OMFG!!! They look INCREDIBLE!!!!

And I LIVE for Sonja's mod bun. 

However...Andy's preference for Bethanny is showing. *eyeroll*