Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Funnily enough that was one of Gizelle's best looks. lol.

I want to say it's a 2 part, but I'm not sure. 

Here for The Hugers vs Michael, too.

Candiace might be trying hard, but she told no lies in regards to Ashley and I'm here for her gathering that 'woman.'

• Members

Karen's dress is too much...a bit hideous and Robyn's hair is a FAIL.  But I'm looking forward to Ashley's downfall!  

Gotta appreciate Candaice fighting for a second season spot!

Told y'all Karen was gonna have a meltdown sooner rather than later trying to keep up that facade.  Lying is hard, especially when you are around a bunch of fake bitches!  

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Image result for freaking out excitedly gif

Literally hyperventilating!

Here for the Hugers vs. Darbys. Does Michael look like he is crying? And does it seem like both Ray and Michael have filed for divorce from their wives?

Here for Ashley getting called out. Gizelle and Robyn aren't getting dragged enough IMO after they got Ash to do their dirty work. Also here for Candy-ass feeling herself vs Ashley. I think I want her back next year!

Monique killed Giz with: "I don't need to bring another woman to ruffle your feathers; I can just breathe and do that!"

Edited by Cat

• Members

Absolutely. She signed that extended pre-nup (effective 5 more years, i believe) on-screen as a sign of good faith. She thought that if she did that, he'd agree on-screen to having a child as a sign of his good faith (and therefore she'd get a payout/comfortable child support in the event of a divorce). However, Ashley gambled wrong and he now has her in a corner. As she told her enraged mom earlier this season, if she left Michael now, she wouldn't be able to support her mother and half-sister at all, let alone herself. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

That trailer feels very underproduced, from the lazy voiceover that sounds like she's selling air freshener, to the lack of music until near the end.

Andy is just out of place, especially the crass sexualizing of black men. 

Robin looks like the Purple Man. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

What breaks my heart is that this is such a beautiful cast! One of the reasons I miss Katie because she was not only beautiful but had good style. After three seasons you’d think they have it together but nope. Monique is the most fashionable but even her look was a little off. They’re lucky they’re entertaining otherwise I couldn’t take these fashions. Especially from Gizelle. 

• Members

Candiace is dressed the best out of all of them in her yellow satin dressing gown! Say what you will, that color is gorgeous against her skin. The thing about the Potomac women is that they routinely look like they got into their kid's dressing-up box. Here, Monique looks like she  is auditioning for a sci-fi movie. Gizelle is going full Princess Jasmine of Aladdin. I'm tired of her long blonde Barbie hair too. I know it's her signature look but I wish she would change it up a bit like Karen with her wigs.

• Members

There's got to be some rabid fan base who are making these reunion clothes because I've never seen dresses like this in a retail store.  Imagine walking into Nordstrom and seeing a lace catsuit with an attached skirt? Does every department store in Potomac have a beaded jumpsuit and evening shorts section?  Why does every housewife want to look as if Bob Mackie was dressing them as a guest on the Cher Show?  Does the nude illusion lace lobby get a kickback for each reunion like Priv?