Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I’m a bit ambivalent towards Kenya, but she was the only ATL housewife who inspired any anticipation for next season for me. I suppose if she refused to film the good stuff, it’s all moot. But RHOA just doesn’t have any interesting dynamics at play for me anymore.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I’m going to try and unpack all this incoming Housewives news!

RHOBH - I’m happy they’re delaying the start of the season. Shows they’re serious about retooling the cast and also starting later gives them a chance to show us different parts of their lives. Switching the filming schedule worked wonders at New York. I’m hoping Denise Richards does get the gig and I’d love Eileen back. 

RHOA - This show is like popcorn tv. It’s interesting in the moment but drags. I’ll miss Kenya and do think they’re doing her wrong, but it isn’t the end of the world. Hopefully the new housewives are good so we can move the story forward. I’m not excited by this show at all anymore. I need a good trailer to care. 

RHONY - I’m heartbroken about Carole’s exit, but she had a nice, long run and this opens some space for Jill next season and maybe Kenya? Never would happen but I’ve been saying since last year they needed to move Kenya since her life is clearly in New York now. I hope that Carole lands back in news. She can write but I’d love to see her hosting a news program. 

RHOC - I know y’all gonna say I’m crazy, but this season is just okay. I found last season more interesting. This is not bad but they aren’t blowing my mind. I wish Lydia had remained. The show is now lacking glamour now that Shannon and Kelly have downsized. The new wives don’t bring that element either and seem very old school RHOC. Tamra is always broke so literally the show is depending on Vicki as the only one giving us full on real housewife with money. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

There were rumors years back that Andy Cohen and co tried to get Cat from RH of DC to do RHONY ...but that she was now back in Europe due to her girls going to school there.  Not sure if it was confirmed or not.

RHOC is doing the reboot after season 12's uneven season.  Vicki vs Kelly would be interesting because both of them are hotheads that act before they think.  It would be a relief from a redux of Vicki vs Tamra.. or the ages old feud of Shannon vs Tamra.  It will be interesting to see both Shannon/Tamra being friendly with both Kelly and Vicki.  Not sure how the newbies will fit in.. but it sounds like Shannon won't like either of them LOL

RHONY... the show needs total reboot... if Carole is leaving.. can Tinsley please go with?

RHOBH... they need to take their time before filming resumes.  Denise R would be interesting because she has the interesting home life and her dad was always so nice and calming (still loved when she had her dad appear on Millonaire matchmaker and he was interested in one of the choices unaware that she was into bondage, etc... and Denise was being protective of her dad.. it was cute)... but is she capable of doing the whole drama/fighting thing?

• Members

Well, People is late because the rest of us got confirmation already. lol.

Same. Watching that overdramatic scene was just...I was 

For sure there is not much going on...but unlike how RHoBH was this past season, it all does feel like it's going to lead somewhere so I am good with once the regulars are getting to see if their truce is going to work, we are given the chance to get to know the newbies...both of whom I like so far. It reminds me how refreshing Season 9 was with Lizzie and Shannon. 

I agree with you about Viki. I forgot she got into it with Kellu. So we have our first serious drama. Of course, I do think Viki should have given her a headsup...especially since this season is about mending fences and Kelly seems pretty popular now versus when she first became friends with Viki.

But isn't Andalay always fun?

THIS.

I am actually shocked. Are we sure B isn't behind it? Or Andy?

Well, since Marlo seems like she's in the running again...

• Members

NYC

She certainly is. Luann wasn't judging her. She gently said that maybe she shouldn't have another drink because she could see her turning. And Dorinda did turn. She got vicious in a split second. Just terrible to Luann who seemed genuinely hurt, verging on devastated.

Luann's plea deal went through so she's plead guilty to three misdemeanours (drunk and disorderly, trespass, and battery) and she's been sentenced to a year's probation, 50 hours of community service, has to attend AA twice a week and has to write a letter of apology to the police officer (which she already has). 

Carole making an exit from RHNYC...bye Felicia. Her exit statement was condescending as ever. I won't miss her at all and if Bethenny is the one who ousted her - good. I've never liked her. 

I cannot wait for next week's boat trip!

OC

It's starting off well but it's slow going. Vicki looked like a Batman villain in that wild fur outfit talking to Eddie and Tamra. Her apology with the bible verses was hilarious. 

I think it's going to end up being Gina vs Tamra.

POTOMAC

LOVE it and still loving it. Karen remains hilarious and I loved her fight with Ashley. She shut her up something good.