Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@DynamiteKiddo IA, the Luann news is disheartening. I hope the lawsuit is merely a case of legally defining what is Luann's and what is her children's, for the sake of both parties (and not a case of the family cracking apart). Ramona and Carole always come for Luann via her kids, so I thought it was brave (or foolhardy) of Lu to admit to Victoria that she was All About Tom and saw her kids less as a result. It did show self-awareness on Luann's part. However, in light of what just happened, it now makes her look like worse. 

FYI: Luann is slated to be on WWHL (with Kristin Chenoweth) on Wednesday evening.

Carole has never forgiven Luann for making a big deal out of Adam & Carole... the deepest cut was when Luann called Adam 'Sonja-young.' Carole has always thought of herself as above the other HWs. Even when she is caught doing the same sh*t they all do. Only now that Luann is at a chastened, humbled point in her life can Carole reach out and 'forgive.' But Carole is STILL all about the Mouth-Breather as #1 Priority. 

B vs C were a real friendship, which is rare because Bethenny does not play well with other girls. However, Carole fell out of love with being ordered around, and now seems totally over Bethenny. B is trying to paint Carole as inexplicably turning on her à la Jill Zarin, but it is definitely not as b&w as that. (And in hindsight, I sometimes wonder just how b&w the Bethenny/Jill breakup actually was).

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I believe they moved to North Carolina where Ryan is from. So they may not have filmed on OC this season. Moreover, given Vicki and Ryan's little spat on Instagram on July 4, doesn't seem like they are in a good place at the moment. No clue where Briana stands in all this but probably on her husband's side.

FYI, this is the post that triggered it. Vicki saw this post with Donn and drunk-tweeted back at Ryan and it became a thing. 

• Members

*gasp* How dare you!

Please register in order to view this content

Vicki is the OG of the OC. I don't watch for her grandparenting tips. I watch for her intense FOMO, her primal screaming matches, and her deep, latent need to be Tamra's one true soulmate.

Her story this year is going to be how her boring boyfriend set up Kelly's ex-husband with his new girlfriend, and now Kelly can't forgive her. But, really, her story should be how she, Tamra and Shannon make their way back to each other. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

The OC is still about the family aspect in addition to all that you describe.  

With all the personal/family changes going on with Tamra, Kelly, and Shannon... Vicki needs to have that family element to compete.  Plus, I'm seeing with the two new housewives.. there are lots of kids/family elements (although I think due to newbie Gina's divorce happening.. perhaps she should have been downgraded to a friend of... and just had five main women).

• Members

Poor Luann. It’s a shame she won’t be at the reunion.

Given the lawsuit with the kids it sounds like maybe she relapsed. Bethenny was authorized to speak on behalf of Luann and Bravo has issued a supportive statement.

In other sad news, Annabelle Nielsen of Ladies of London is dead at 49 per the Daily Mail. No details of her death have been released. 

• Members

Holy sh*t. What is going on in the reality world?? First Luann relapsing, and now Annabelle passing at so young an age? 

I am sorry to hear the news of both, but Annabelle in particular, who seemed like a sad soul sometimes. I had hoped she would overcome some of her demons. I hope Luann does too, and that she and her kids find a solution to this stressful financial issue. Obviously the accusation that the lawsuit implies must have pushed Lu to the brink.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I know, this is very shocking news. I keep checking the internet to see of this has been confirmed, and hoping against hope that this is some kind of mistake.

Annabelle was a strong personality on Ladies of London, but she was very sensitive too.... This has been a very sad news day, gosh.