Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Naked Wasted... that was when Tamra went from just a catty housewife to the all out villainess.  I think there were reports that Jeana was lambasting production during this event being filmed, hence why I think a camera person was following Ryan/Gretchen.. and how both Jeana and Lynne were trying to get Gretchen to leave with them.   Little did we know that during this time Tamra was getting calls from that one guy claiming he was sleeping with Gretchen during this time.. hence why we saw the change in Tamra's attitude toward Gretchen fairly quickly.  I recall Tamra admitting during the S4 reunion of all that was going on behind the scenes and regretted not talking about it on camera because it made her look like the bad guy (and in a weird way.. it turned out Tamra was right about Gretchen).

RHOC will always rank higher for me than some of the others because on the OC.. no one gets top billing.. it is still an ensemble with five or six individual narratives.  It will never be the Vicki or Tamra show ever.

• Members

Not just a miserable bitch, but a dumb one. If this purported 'cosmetics mogul' thinks visiting Grasse (the epicentre of France's perfume/beauty empire and a stunning vista of flower fields) is boring, then she is in the wrong damn business! As usual, Karen hands Gizelle her ass because Karen remains the queen of this franchise and Gizelle a foolish wannabe. Somebody recently compared Karen to Vicki and Gizelle to Tamra, and wow, if I was Evil Genius Tamra, I would be so mad at being aligned in any way to G.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Gizelle is a miserable witch. She really complained that Monique upgraded her seat and didnt stick with her and teh group?

Robyn rocking K-Mart Coutre

Monique shouldnt have told them bitches about her marrital problems, especially the Green-eyed bandits bc they cant be trusted and will use this against her

LMAO at everyone laughing at Candiace making the moment about her and turning on her. She looked ridiculous. BTW, I really cant with Robyn's fashion

Gizelle is f--king messy. Now she's coming for Karen's marriage?

• Members

Gizelle almost fooled me into believing she was a functioning human being when she trotted out her mom + daughters. Then she showed her ass in Cannes, and it was back to regularly scheduled programming. Gizelle is dead-set on ruining this vacation for Monique and Karen, and if I was Monique, I would send her back to DC on the next flight. 

Robyn's sly, mean smiles every time Monique makes an overture to her -- what does she have to be smug about? Monique should send her ass back to DC, too. In coach.

Ashley "I heard from an impeccable source...." Camera cuts to shifty Charrisse. I don't doubt that Karen is living in a townhouse and using the Great Falls place for filming purposes. However, I also don't care. Karen is the best HW on this franchise and gives me life on a weekly basis the way she schools those jealous stank-faces. 

Hush, Candiass. No-one cares.

Best fashion on this trip: Ashley.

Worst fashion: K Mart Robyn.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Can we discuss why these chicks were picking on Karen for dressing the most sensible? Do these idiots not know that you will be doing 90% of walking in a European country? Wearing stilettos and designer duds is just stupid. 

And Gizelle is a miserable sow. She was reaching out the back of her a** with that Erika Liles crap, and Monique even called her out on Twitter for it. The clip that production played of Ray cheesing ... Monique says it was from her party that she threw for Chris, which Erika wasn't even at. Production is f-cked up along with Gizelle. 

I like Candaice but girl, you're a princess. Just own it. I would've cackled at her a** too. 

• Members

Exactly. Karen was wearing sensible shoes for walking in essential oil fields and cobblestone streets. Her outfit was nice. Robyn and Gizelle were wearing trendy, impractical, and likely knockoff shoes from TJ Maxx in an attempt to look cute. Like everything those two do, they failed. Karen shot down all of Gizelle's crap like a sharp shooter and her comment about her "Lous-AY" French was hilarious.

I can't get past how awful Gizelle is. She is just plain mean. There is no redeeming feature to this cow, not one! A mean bitch with an ugly heart. 

Ashley and Michael's relationship is over. I sincerely hope Michael has the dignity to file for divorce now. She is foolish to believe her manipulative mother's call was anything other than an attempt to get another cheque. 

Candy-Ass is a waste of a Housewives paycheque. But Charisse did a whole bunch of nothing this episode, so I can see why she was demoted to Friend Of. Neither of them bring anything to the table. Maybe it should be Sherman's ex who gets to be a housewife next season?

Cannes looked absolutely gorgeous. The Martinez is a glorious hotel. It makes me want to go back so badly!

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Gizelle is just so evil and nasty that I couldn't even bring myself to link her awful blog covering this week's episode here. She is labouring under the heavy delusion that the audience is on her side when it comes to both Karen and Monique.

@DaytimeFan I'm so glad you posted your thoughts! I kept wondering what you would make of the Cannes footage. Le Martinez (where To Catch a Thief was partly filmed), along with the Negresco in Nice and l'Hotel de Paris in Monaco are considered the three most prestigious hotels in the SofF. And next week's location footage looks especially gorgeous! I can't wait to see everybody have fun amid the glorious scenery while the two losers go sulk on their own.

• Members

Haven't seen Sunday's show yet, but hubby & I are booking our place this week in Antibes. Nice place?

We were also looking at a beautiful seaside view in Cannes but our friends will be staying in Nice so we wanted to be a little bit closer to them. 

• Members

I don't think you can ever go wrong with Antibes, Cap d'Antibes or Juan les Pins! (They are all in the commune of Antibes). And you are right to be near Nice which is truly a lovely city with lots going on. I dont think you will regret your choice, though I have never stayed in Antibes myself. The bay is gorgeous though!

I hope the trip meets you and your hubby's expectations, and then some.

I am totally shocked. Given all that Kenya is currently giving us on social media, this is a boneheaded move by Bravo.