Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

"Its not the place to be messy...thats Ashley's job"

LOL at Kyndall cosigning with Chris over Candace and her hair being a princess

Does anyone know that Monique had a miscarriage? I think thats vital information that might give some context to how she's been feeling during these scenes while taping.

Giselle is such a bitch. She knows damn well Monique dont want her in France. Production told her to send the invite. It is what it is. Why does she need to be so bitchy and confront Mo over it? She's so miserable

Please register in order to view this content

Sitting next to her mother, Michael especially looks like her father

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Potomac

I feel like I already watched half this episode because Bravo leaked so many scenes onto YouTube. With that said, Karen schooled Gizelle's nasty, jealous ass, and she was wearing the world's best wig to boot. 

Gizelle stays being a miserable, jealous beyotch. Monique should have smacked her dentures out when she told Monique that she would only be hanging with Robyn and Ashley on the Cannes trip. If I were Monique, I would have told Production to leave Jizz & Rob 'Em's bitter asses at home!

Candy-ass ( copyright @DaytimeFan and I can't read her name as anything other than that) and Chris at the pre-nupt lawyer's office -- um, what assets do these penniless fools have to protect? The only thing more ridiculous would have been if Robyn & Juan had shown up for a pre-nupt meeting!

I loved Monique with her sweet kids making the invites. As DaytimeFan said, the South of France is truly one of the most breath-taking, ravishing places on earth. 

Ashley's mom pushing her way to sit beside Michael... lol! Was she trying to silent-shame him into paying her rent? I am more and more convinced that Ashley's mom pressured her into covering her expenses, and that's why Ashley reunited with Michael. And Michael knows this all too well. He is totally checked out of that marriage and is biding his time to make it official.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Michael and Ashley's mom are the same age, apparently. 

Also: did anybody notice that Gizelle's text declined the France invite for herself and her puppet Robyn? And when Robyn was asked at the end, she turned to Giz for permission and had to ask "Gizelle?"

Edited by Cat

• Members

Agreed 110% (or "a thousand percent!" as Jill Zarin liked to use).  Looking back, I just cannot rewatch Season 5 & 6. That's when the show was so irrelevant and it just didn't gel well. I don't miss Kristen, Heather or Aviva. I'm glad they had a whopping eight castmembers in the 7th season, which to me, was the perfect phasing out of the shaky years with the re-energized cast we have nowadays. 

Side note: Just the sloppy editing of the sixth season's cast shows what a "who gives an eff" attitude the producers must've had. From Aviva disappearing back 'n forth, to Luann suddenly appearing (by accident?) in some of the commercial bumpers, it was such an oddball year. 

Oh. I noticed. Trifling mess can't even respond for herself. A true puppet. 

This episode was fun, but it's goofy when the Housewives spend an entire episode playing the "Will I or won't I go? Will she or won't she be invited?" Gurrrrl, these trips are pre-planned and paid by Bravo TV.  We know how it works.  

I am so looking forward to next week's episode because I'm going to France - Paris and Nice - in September (my first trip out of the USA, yay!) and the hubby & I are totally open to suggestions when we're in the south of France. 

What Housewives seasons stand out like sore thumbs for each franchise?  I'd go with the 6th for NYC (and 5th to a lesser extent). 

For Atlanta, I'd have to go with the Kim Fields season. Was that the same year we had Claudia's one-and-done or was she a year beforehand? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I have a BILLION suggestions for both cities, but as far as Nice is concerned, do stroll in the streets near Le Promenade des Anglais (the beachfront) -- truly relaxing and lovely city which was under Italian rule for two centuries once upon a time! Also, if you can rent a car or get a driver, go to the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild two towns over from Nice, in St Jean de Cap Ferrat (https://www.villa-ephrussi.com/en/discover). It is truly exquisite and the gorgeous gardens that look over two bays are magnificent. St Jean de Cap Ferrat is literally one of the most beautiful little towns on the Riviera. Oh! And if you get a chance to drive into the hills? Visit St. Paul de Vence (https://www.saint-pauldevence.com/en/). Without a shadow of a doubt.

I'm sure @DaytimeFan will have amazing suggestions.

• Members

So many places you must go:

1. Monaco (easy train from Nice direct to Monaco and the whole principality can be walked end to end with ease)

2. Eze (there's a cheap bus from Nice to this town built into the face of a hilltop that has jaw dropping views and is comparably rustic, but no less beautiful)

3. Cannes (as you'll see on Potomac, it's gorgeous and an easy train from Nice)

4. St. Tropez (far away from the rest of the Riviera but a very different vibe and Dame Joan lives high up in the hills around it)

5. Cap Ferrat (this is where the real money lives)

In Nice, the flower market is wonderful to catch. The Promenade des Anglais is great to walk. The beaches are surprisingly rocky in Nice, but they're beautifully sandy in Cannes. There's a sliver of public beach in Monaco that is created from sand imported from Australia that I loved. September is a beautiful time to go: the tourists will have slimmed out but the weather will still be nice. 

In Paris, go to all the usual places that tourists go (check out which days offer reduced prices at the Louvres), I stay on Rue Cler (as did Lisa Rinna, to keep this HW thread appropriate) a charming street filled with grocers and cafes. Do have croissants there: they're French and they're better.