Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

An interesting side note is that Tinsley's father divorced Dale a few years before his death.  I have no idea how she wound up with her ex-husband's ashes but, a short Google sesh reveals that Dale did not inherit any of the family properties.  So, Sonja's gossip about Tinsley being financed by her boyfriend may not be too off base.

That being said, if the Coupn King didn't run for the hills after last's call to OB-GYN while wearing a pretend wedding dress than I don't know what.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

At this point, the Coupon King is keeping Tinsley around for the business/marketing tie-in with Bravo. The fact that she stays in NYC while he is in Chicago probably suits him very well! I can't see him proposing anymore tbh.

Dale is not wealthy, but living in Palm Beach, she must have a few good connections. She certainly dresses like a NY/PB socialite of that age group/social tier. However, if the Fanjuls (who are super wealthy and connected in both cities) didnt want Tinsley to marry into the family, it's because she was not connected enough, not to mention an older, messy divorcee. Lord, all this Florida gossip is very Edith Wharton, lol.

It's clear Dale isn't financing Tinsley in NYC,  and while I love her on the show, she is for sure one of those social-climbing mothers who pushed their daughter to land a rich and connected man and marry him. Tinsley has literally zero goals in her life other than to get Scott to put a ring on it.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Jill hasnt been on NYC in years, yet her husband dies and Bravo rushes to get the cameras to capture it for the funeral? Tacky. 

Bethenny: "My daughter was wearing my clothes."

Image result for bethenny frankel daughters clothes

Well.....

Carole: "What advice should we give our friend that might be incarcerated?"

Boot Camp instructor : "Is she darker. Is she black?" Really? WTF does her skin color have to do with anything and why he automatically assume a black woman is going to prison?

• Members

Catching up on NYC... and OMG this Tinsley and her mother sh!t is hilarious.  When they started crying over her unfertilized eggs and screaming "my babies!  my babies!" - I was dying.  That's some Talk Soup gold right there.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Robyn is just utter trash. Who goes to the CBC and screams "liar" when there are a room of potential investors? For someone who wants to inspire those to build an empire, she sure as hell doesn't possess the decorum of a boss. Kudos to Monique and Karen for paying her dust and having her look foolish as they walked off not phased in the least bit. 

And throughout the episode, I just saw Gizelle just pulling Robyn's strings. Whether it was pumping Robyn up to confront Karen at her event, pushing Robyn into strong-arming Cha-Cha into turning on Mo, or having Robyn act a fool at the CBC, she did it. 

When the Green Eyed Bandits fall out (and they will), it is gonna be epic. Robyn is gonna be resentful towards Gizelle b/c Gizelle is isolating Robyn whether she knows it or not. No one is gonna want to have anything to do with Robyn when it all goes down. 

• Members

LMAO! The Green-eyed bandits thought they was just gonna roll up on Karen, only to have them get thrown out. And can someone explain to me how Karen going to Monique's event, cost Robyn money?

Why would Gizelle call Kyndall, horseface? So unnecesary. She say she's unbothered yet talking dirty about her

Candace and her hair is spoiled. She is a diva and is a princes. She needs to STFU, get over it and try to be better. She is too immature to be married

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I found that to be tacky seeing as Kyndall is the wronged party in this situation. Gizelle screwed her ex knowing they ran in the same damn circles. And Kyndall is very pretty to me. Gizelle is just bothered and threatened and she gets gutter when she does that. Look at Monique. Look at Candaice. Look at Katie. Gizelle hates anyone who she feels takes the limelight off of her.

• Members

RHOA

So funny that they mentioned Kandi doing her Kandi Coated Nights talk show a week or so ago and it's already being advertise to start July 1. 

POTOMAC

Now that I'm more or less caught up...

GIZELLE. I would rather the focus was on Team Young Bucks vs the Older Ladies. That said...no matter how the producers try she will never be the sympathic party. Starting drama for the sake of it and wants to play victim. That said...

ROBYN. Girl, shut up. Nothing but a walking contradiction. I also pray these green eyes batches fall out.

KAREN. Keep doing you.

CANDIACE. Started off so well. But now? She has so much growing up to do. And her fighting on Twitter with fans does not help, either. 

MONIQUE. Is bouncing back nicely. I am sad that she's allowing the Green Eyed Batches to drive a wedge between her and Cha Cha, but it looks like she's going to get to the bottom of this next week so fingers crossed.

ASHLEY. Surprisingly, I have nothing to say, but GRRRRRRRL...

NJ

Seems still filming and looks like it's going to be a long season.

Picture popped up of girls on the group trip and there are SEVEN of them.

• Members

ALL THIS, but especially the bold. Did you see Gizelle get Robyn stirred up at the CBC, march her towards Karen, and then when they were 3 feet away, duck away to talk to somebody? Gizelle is the worst coward. She was thrilled about getting kicked out of Karen's gala because now it allows her to play victim.

I pray the GEB's fall out soon, but Robyn is about as evil as Gizelle in terms of their goals being aligned. Gizelle will keep pressing Dumbyn to attack, and Dumbyn will keep doing it because it makes her feel important 'empowered' to get up in somebody's face. And because Gizelle has isolated Robyn from everybody else, Robyn will be more inclined to cling to her one friend like she clings to Juan. She has no jump-off.

The way Candiace called her daddy up and immediately played him against her mom in order to squeeze some cash from him was classic 8-year old behavior. Also when she began boo-hooing "Yesterday.... Chris said to me... a word... which is SO AWFUL, I'm about to cancel our relationship. He called me... spoiled." Candiace, you had me going there for a minute. This child has no business getting married. She has no clue about life.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Image result for no lies detected gif

Bethenny, founder of Skinnygirl Booze which she shoves down everybody's throat every damn episode, is claiming that Aviva's remarks are a "flat out falsehood."  

Kiss ass. And how is she responsible for Aviva getting on RHONY? She had left the show two years before!

Edited by Cat