Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yay!!! Definitely no separation of HWs this year! 

And ouchhhhh was that a naked Tamra that hit her head on the sliding door as she slipped and fell?? 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I thought it was Tamra too.

I think this season looks good, I’m excited to see this sudden reconciliation of Tamra/Vicki/Shannon.

Sadly for Vicki, I think Shannon is her only hope for a real friend on the show now that her and Kelly are on the outs. I don’t believe Tamra has good motives when it comes to her friendship with Vicki.

Edited by KeMoLove

• Members

I'd rather they had five instead of six.  Although Gina is from the east coast, so I could see her not having a filter... and Emily's story seems interesting with her sister being her surrogate, as well as, being a step mother.

I do recall reading that Tamra/Shannon had a fight.. but by season end, they were having fun together again.  I do think Tamra should recall how upset she was at Alexis/Jim when they opted to keep socializing with Simon after the split... since I do recall they were couple friends in the past.  Plus, Emily was a former friend of Tamra... so I'll be curious to see why the estrangement and why she's trying to be friends with Tamra again.

• Members

Potomac

Karen "I want neither" about Alzheimers and dementia was moving. I like Karen. 

Ashley is a [!@#$%^&*] stirring liar saying Monique was trying to lure people to her event. Michael does not want babies. And he should not have them with Ashley. She is a gold digging piece of [!@#$%^&*]. He should get a vasectomy immediately and divorce her next year. Ashley doesn't know who she's messing with. He needs to dump her ASAP.

Candiace is an idiot about this wedding. She should focus less on the wedding and more on the marriage and relationship, which seems immature and poorly grounded. I hope Chris leaves her so we can just stop this stupid wedding coverage.

Kyndall is fierce. She's strutting around like she's getting a flute ready for next season's opening credits. 

Gizelle is a trashy bitch dating a friend's ex! And Karen told her that Kyndall was going to be there to be nice and warn her. Girlfriend 101? Please. Gizelle slept with a girlfriend's husband.

Robyn can hardly make a bed, let alone an empire. Her event sucked. It looked basic as hell and devoid of charisma. Her attempt at a career as a house flipper is about 20 years too late.

It blows me away that Gizelle and Robyn thought they could confront Karen at her event. These two heifers have been at her all season long and they think she owes them something? Honestly? What idiot scumbags.

OC

I think this season actually has potential. Does it seem that Vicki gets a facelift and the last image is her post surgery with the drains in?

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

OC

"You know why divorce is expensive? Its bc its worth it" Thats a tagline right there

Im interested in seeing Shannon and Tamra fall out. I hated their friendship

while I do think its messy of Gizelle to date Sherman, I dont think Kyndall was her friend. They were cordial and ran in the same social circles, but friends? Nah. Im going to need more info bc I do think how much time has passed between  the divorce and now matters and what their level of interaction is

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

You know me so well, @DaytimeFan.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...the trailer looks good to me. But I thought that about last year's trailer and we know how that turned out.

Well...I haven't see Potomac yet due to being out of town for my birthday/brother's wedding so I have nothing to say. Yet. lol.

• Members

I think Robyn is funny in her interviews and her family history is interesting.  However, her motivations this week were suspect.

1. Why does she care if Karen comes to her networking event given that she doesn't respect Karen as a businesswoman?

2. Didn't the attendants at Robyn's event pay her to be there? 

2a. Was that money going to charity or in Robyn's pocket?

2b. Is charging for a fan event and calling it an empowerment seminar         worse than giving money to the Alzheimer's foundation and not a                    private charity?

Edited by j swift

• Members

She is a gold-digger, and up until recently, Michael was fine with that. This ain't a love story for the ages. Michael married her for her looks and poise (and tbf she is a hard worker and effective manager when it comes to Oz); she married him for money/security. However, the break they took last year seems to have left him ready to move on. He does not trust Ashley, and suspects she only came back to him because she was pressurized by her mother for money. And he most definitely does not plan on paying out 50% of his assets to her in the event of a divorce.

Monique 'lured' people to her event? Did she cast a spell on them? Ashley has thrown Monique, the one person genuinely nice to her from day one, under the bus all season. Why? To kiss up to those green eyed losers?

He isn't wrong. All these 'Empowerment' seminars and 'charity' functions across the RH shows reek of Ponzi scheme. Nene has a couple ongoing. I suspect that empowerment weekend NJ's Siggy sponsored is a money gatherer waiting to happen. People are [!@#$%^&*] dumb!

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOP:

Ashley needs to realize that Michael has zero respect for her and not because he's a jerk but because she has no plans to achieve anything.  He all but said it when he explained to her why he didn't want her having children right now.  She has given this man zero reason to stick around and give her half his money.  

Robyn insists on being the school yard bully and I won't be happy until someone whips her ass.  Why does she care if anyone skipped her event.  It's supposed to be an empowering exercise, so go make lemonade out of the lemons.  MORON!  

Gizele, Still ff material.  There's not a genuine bone in her body so I can't waste my time unless she's in scenes with folks I like.  I thought it was hilarious when folks accused Karen of being a bad friend to Gizele like Gizele didn't strut her narrow ass out of Karen's meeting with derogatory remarks about Karen's husband on her shirt!  GMAFB!  

Candiace is a child!

It will take a log to turn me against Monique.  That is my girl!