Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Im rewatching RHONY from the beginning since the current season is so good and my first big takeaway is how consistent Ramona is. She’s always been a favorite of mine. Just a lovable nut and it’s crazy how season one Ramona ties into what we’re seeing now. Earlier this season you had Bethenny bashing Ramona for not being a real business woman and literally the first thing you learn about her is that she’s a self made woman. Even Avery has a talking head saying she loves school so much because Ramona taught her to always make your own money so you can stand on your own two feet in case your relationship fails. Maybe that’s why Ramona has adjusted better than someone like LuAnn post divorce. LuAnn has often felt very lost and with Tom it seemed like she was desperate to have a man to hold onto. Ramona being an independent woman doesn’t have that particular issue. That’s all I have on past episodes for now, beyond the fact that Jill returning would definitely be interesting. I really wonder how she’d interact with THIS cast. 

Now onto current stuff, that Carole and Bethenny fight was the stuff that dreams are made of. You could tell Bethenny was caught off guard when she couldn’t shut Carole up as she does others. This is going to be so good to watch unfold. In Carole’s new blog she talked about how upset she is because she didn’t know all this was going on so she’s still playing catch up as she watches the show and sees new things unfold. This reunion is going to be for the record books. Might someone finally take down Bethenny? It’s crazy because since she returned she’d been the star of the show. The girls grovel when they’re not in her good graces. It’ll be ironic if Carole is the one to finally bring her down to earth. 

Switching gears to Potomac, that mid season trailer was everything! I didn’t expect that but that’s a good sign the rumors of an extended season are true. I’m happy with everything I saw and I’m pleasantly surprised we have a friend of the housewives which I didn’t expect. I’m going to be sad when this season is over. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I do think the only other housewife that made Bethenny uneasy was Heather... but Heather was generally a nice person that would defend her friends.  I remember Bethenny starting to freak out once when Heather brought up not inviting Kristen to her party, etc... and then Heather sits there looking at her like she's crazy saying it isn't that big of deal (then her talking head where she basically said Bethenny was a *itch LOL).  And Heather backing off from befriending Bethenny when Bethenny had a melt down and not needing anyone to crowd her... and then once Heather backs off.. Bethenny cries that Heather is mean and won't talk to her.

With that said, Carole is a closet mean girl and while she isn't as verbally quick as Bethenny.. she is intelligent and can blow through smoke screens.. which Bethenny isn't prepared for.  The only time I liked Erika was how she effortlessly handled Bethenny and made Bethenny look pathetic while Erika gave off a vibe that Bethenny was beneath her

Please register in order to view this content

NY reunion time will be fun.

• Members

What happened with Heather and Bethenny was so interesting and I can’t wait to watch that back! Heather was very sharp but you could tell she got caught up in typical Bethenny gaslighting. Bethenny I feel just didn’t like her but instead of just saying that she took whatever Heather did to turn it on her. I can’t wait to see that again!

• Members

No. They aren't. MTO stays getting into trouble for putting out falsehoods, and getting debunked. 

STFA, however, has said Kenya is fired too (along with a few other blogs), but I don't believe at all. They said she was fired around the Madrid trip, yet she was filming after it. 

I think Kenya's performances on WWHL w/ Michael Rappaport and her dragging Kim and Marlo effortlessly at the reunion saved her job. Plus, Bravo would be stupid to fire her at this point. 

• Members

I remember Omarosa sort of dragging Bethenny on BF’s failed talk show. Predicted (correctly) that her show wouldn’t survive the year (not that it wasn’t obvious to everyone). Bethenny gets flustered when someone comes at her in calm, methodical, imperious way.

• Members

Potomac: 

Gizelle is a tacky bish. How can you say that Houston affected your mother, yet you stick around at Monique's even for a millisecond and drop off ONE case of water? Tacky heaux. 

I didn't feel bad for Giz crying over Sherman at all. 

I'm just ready for Sherman's ex-wife, Kyndall to bring some drama. I hope she bursts Giz's bubble, and ends up with a champagne flute next year. 

Ashley continues to be vile. While it is obvious Mo has a problem, Ashley is gross to continue to exploit it. Nothing is cute about Ashley trying to destroy Monique who is a mother and wife. But much like Gizelle, Ashley is a wounded animal, who is out to wound others too. 

Speaking of being wounded, Robyn is next. I didn't believe that medium at all. That scene did not move me at all. I didn't get Robyn crying over Earl, the friend that stole their money, either. Had someone stole my money, I would not give a damn. 

I am eager to see where this show is gonna go b/c it has been good each and every week. 

• Members

Candiace is marrying a man with a 15 year old, he has no relationship with? A mess. She looked so stupid saying she's been in his situation before. No, you havent. LOL at her mom's shady eye rolls when she was told about this

Ashley is the messiest bitch on any RH show. The only thing I can respect about her is that she is messy to people's faces and doesnt hide behind their backs

• Members

Potomac

This hairdressing scene was meant to be Gizelle's Big Moment showing the audience that she's an actual human being and not a soulless mean girl. It was a FAIL. Gizelle was crying because she was counting on Sherman to pay for a big house for her mother. Now that Sherman is ghosting her, it's going to have to be a smaller house for ma! 

Gizelle looking after her mother is a relatable issue for me. However,  what I cannot relate to is her assumption that her beauty is all that's needed to hook an old rich dude and finance everything. The fact that he is now ghosting her is something she, in her arrogance, never considered -- because she cannot comprehend why her looks might not be enough.

Robyn is a bully, goading Monique and trying to get her into a physical altercation. It's the only kind of a fight Robyn knows she can win, because if it were a battle of the wits... lol... 

Ashley is messy AF. We all know Monique was drinking and driving. Ashley keeps bringing it up to tear Monique down, though. I also side-eye Ashley for boozing it up with Monique and then walking her to her car and letting her drive off without a word. Nobody I know would let a friend/acquaintance drink & drive. Why didn't she say anything? Was she being calculating for the sake of the show? That's a dangerous game to play.

Edited by Cat

• Members

They recently repeated S7 NY where I am (now we are on S8 aka Luann Bashing Season) and it was fascinating watching it in hindsight of the Bethenny we have seen since then. At the time I thought Heather was being way too preachy and intrusive, but looking back we see the seeds of the Bethenny we have today. She didn't like the only other Alpha female in the group with a legit business. In the Berkshires, the passive aggressive behavior was on max and Heather was left chasing her tail. They did make up in Turks & Caicos, but at reunion Bethenny shafted Heather again. It's too bad they didnt keep Heather because, whether as a team with Bethenny or as her rival, the dynamic would have been very interesting.

I love going back and rewatching old episodes/seasons. There is always stuff I miss, and sometimes my take on the women ends up completely different from when I first watched.

Edited by Cat