Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

lol @ Jethenny.

Not blaming Carole for what Adam does, and FTR I've side-eyed Mouth-Breather ever since he used Luann and her niece to score a chef spot on the show. Then he dumped the niece, shacked up with Carole and did nothing but live off her RHONY salary. Now he's trying to score new ventures which Carole breathlessly publicizes. Bethenny said he always struck her as an opportunist and ITA.

As for Bethenny vs Carole: I have no dog in this fight. I liked Carole her first season, but both Carole & Bethenny's attacks on Luann turned me way off. I know nobody cares about one-hit-wonder Jules, but seeing them taunt/food-shame a struggling anorexic was cruel, too. Especially since they seemed lowkey jealous of her skinniness.

I don't think Carole is a puppet, far from it. IMO Bethenny is mistaking 'soft-spoken' and 'underhanded' for weakness. Carole has no trouble going after Aviva and Luann, especially in her VTs. But she also makes sure to have back-up like Heather, Bethenny and now Tinsley. She thrives on cliques and excluding people from them. Bethenny does too.

IA with you, @Antoyne and @Soaplovers that Bethenny is passive-aggressive. Both Carole and Bethenny consistently target an odd-man-out in the group to make themselves look like the victim. This season, they are each other's target. I am suspicious of Bethenny's sudden affection for Luann (clearly due to audience backlash). Carole, meanwhile, is letting her bitch flag fly and TBH that is preferable to seeing her pretend to be nice while siccing Cujo on her enemies. In some ways they are perfect BFFs for each other.

I am enjoying seeing where this friendship fall-out leads. It's the best SL on NY right now.

Heather was a successful businesswoman with balls, and since Bethenny's cannot handle anybody but her being successful, Heather had to go.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I see that Erika Jayne was on The View as her BFF Meghan McCain bitched about Teddi and how Teddi only gets opportunities because of her father (.......). Erika of course took the high road, making Meghan the bad cop. 

I see that Erika continues to have the worst PR instincts possible.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

Snap! But true.

Another winner from NYC this week. This show delivers and delivers. 

The devastation in Puerto Rico is shameful. Shame on the US government. Shame on the American media. That the Real Housewives have shown more of the reality the citizens are enduring is outrageous!

I love the slow burn of this Bethenny and Carole feud. I can't stand Carole. Or Tinsley. 

• Members

Potomac: 

Damn. They are bringing it this year! Potomac is making sure they won't get a cancellation in the near future! 

The moral of tonight's episode--listen to Grand Dame Karen. Monique and Candaice are learning a hard & valuable lesson this year, which is that they do not need to tell everything going on in their lives b/c the likes of Ashley, Gizelle, and Robyn (all miserable themselves) will feed off of it. 

I do think Mo has a drinking problem, but this women exploiting it is gross. It is much like how the women on BH exploited Kim's drinking for story. It is not cute at all. It is obvious Mo is drinking out of pain. Like I've said earlier, Monique's problem stems from her miscarriage. She nor Chris have gotten over it and are sweeping it under the rug. They need to seek good council. 

Watching Ashley & Candie with their mother's was hard too. Both of them need to set up boundaries with them. Ashley's mom is a leech. Also, is it just me or is something off about her (Ash's mom)? Ashley's mom needs help. Makes sense why Ashley is the way she is now--too dependent on others to get ahead. Ashley better wake up and start creating her own trail or she'll be her mom in 10 years. Ashley's tale is timeless. All women nowadays cannot be reliant on a man. You gotta establish your own wealth. 

With Candie's mom, she needs to chill. While she disapproves of Chris, which she is saying in so many words, she had to let Candaice discover that on her own. She needs to trust that she gave Candie the tools to figure it out, which I believe she has. 

I can't stand Gizelle or Robyn. Just 2 miserable hags looking for drama. Gizelle knew exactly what she was doing by coaxing Monique into revealing while she was mad. I just hate Monique took the damn bait. She needs to have a better poker face and should've confronted Ashley alone. Gizelle is all for undermining Monique, who she still harbors ill-will towards. 

And Robyn is gonna get enough with invading other people's space. She's done it twice (first with Ashley, now with Monique). Third time might not be the charm for her. She's gonna run up and get done up one of these days. Everyone does not have restraint and aren't scared of her. I do wish Monique would've busted her head to the white meat with that umbrella. 

Also, Robyn is a damn puppet b/c while she was all in Mo's face, Gizelle, as usual, stood back and watched as her puppet went to work. 

How much longer until the puppet turns on her puppet master? B/c it always occurs on these shows in due time...

• Members

I wondered if Ashley's mom might be on something given her dopiness in some episodes and now being super-extra this episode. However, ultimately, I think she is just a lazy woman who puts herself first and has been allowed to live off of other's generosity most of her life. She dumped Ashley on the struggling grandparents, then sidled back into her life as an adult, fully expecting to be 'taken care of' for the rest of her days. I'm surprised she hasn't dumped her other daughter on Ashley and Michael so that she can 'spend time thinking about ME.' This woman is wholly selfish and cannot comprehend a life without somebody else subsiding it -- a theme that runs through this show BTW.

I'm not defending Monique getting behind the wheel of a car after drinking (whether it be a glass of wine or 4 martinis -- call a cab!). But Ashley, Gizelle, Robyn raised this issue in order to attack Monique, belittle her and lord it over her forever. When Ashley first got that text about Monique's accident, that wasn't shock in her voice. That was glee. And that is why I cannot stand any of the 3 witches.

Robyn is a stupid punk with her snide, under-the-breath remarks. She is LIVING for Monique getting humiliated because it makes her feel better about her own sad life. I hope she gets a punch in the nose for getting in Monique's face. There is no excuse for physically intimidating anybody in a situation she had zero to do with!

Ashley and Gizelle looking on excitedly was 

. I wish the puppet would turn against the master but unfortunately Robyn needs the master's patronage too much at the moment. Nobody else is going to back her grumpy ass.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Ashley is so messy and not a good friend. She really shouldnt be talking wreckless about Monique's drinking on camera. This isnt out of concern. She is being messy

The word on the street is Gizelle's man dont want her anymore

Bucky's bathing suit was cute. Her mom was a bitch when she was badmouthing her father in front of her. I get that bc I dont like when my parents talk about each other to me

Ashley's mother is something else. Triflling heffa. Michael bought her a house and now paying to support her and her no good man. How dare she say Ashley cant defend him. That scene was horrible. I did think she was high on something

Lord Charisse looked awful. She does not have the body for those tight dresses she be wearing

The Green-eyed bandits, Pinky and the Brain.....Gizelle's makeup was a mess.  WTH with that final scene. I felt like I was watching Basketball Wives

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Ugh, these two. Every time I see their smug faces, I get enraged lol. Monique called them 'Pinky and Brain,' after the cartoon, and that's when Robyn got enraged, because she knew Monique thought of her as Pinky, and not the Brain.

FYI Brain is the little one, Pinky is the big goofy one.

Related image

• Members

Lol Robyn does NOT like being called dumb.

Ashley is an insincere messy little bitch like she's always been. She is being real reckless with the accusations against Monique and it's not cute. I was cheering Monique on when she popped off.

Gizelle and Robyn suck, as per usual.

• Members

The truth hurts! Robyn is as dumb as they come.

Ashley is just awful with the way she's trashing everyone haphazardly - the reunion should be rough for her. Her mother is ghastly. What a user and a loser. 

Karen continues to be the queen of this show and command a certain level of decorum that the rest of them cannot muster.