Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Charisse is a fake bitch. She isnt Karen's friend. Why would she reinforce that Karen got a bf in her talking head?

Monique is full of sh-t blaming her accident on being sleepy, not drunk. Alcohol DOES make people sleepy.

The night next week looks soo good!

Cheshire:

Im tired of voicemailgate. Team Dawn. I dont get why Esther and Rachel keep coming for Dawn and acting like she betrayed Esther or did somethnig wrong. They are not friends; Dawn owes her nothing. She is friends with Seema and the other one. If my friends are about to be ambushed, Im gonna warn them. Its as simple as that

Lauren: "Nemina started talking and Im instantly reminded why I dont like her." LOL...quite possibly the line of the season

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Potomac Season 3 has mastered what makes juicy, salacious, messy reality TV so good. This show is giving me everything Beverly Hills didn't.  Other than watching Kim Zolciak die at the reunion, Atlanta was pretty ho-hum this year too. Thank goodness we have New York and Potomac to lift our spirits in Spring as we head into sunny summer. 

I really need to do a google search on Ashley's husband's gay dalliances abroad... unless someone here knows the Cliffs Notes? 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

That was some great tea. Though it will be odd that Kelly is close to Shannon when Shannon is now back in with Vicki, too. 

I have no doubt Karen will. Ashley should know better given that Karen has no problem not only getting the other girls together, but she keeps throwing Gay (Bi really if all that stuff is true) Husband in Ashley's face every chance she gets. Karen has no problem going for the juglar so Ashley might want to watch out.

• Members

LOL Ashley tried to be messy on Twitter and the Grande Dame slapped her down effortlessly! Echoing what everybody has said here about Karen -- she is the most entertaining HW on Bravo. I'm still giggling thinking of her on that granny obstacle course.

Please register in order to view this content

I also loved her "I think I was in excellent form last night" to Gizelle. YOU WERE, QUEEN, YOU WERE!  And all with a wink & smile to the viewers.

Ashley to Monique on Twitter: "I never intended to bring shame to your name" -- yes you did, Chicken! Because suddenly you are doing Gizelle/Robyn/Charrisse's dirty work and going after Karen and Monique! I'm assuming this is in return for the 3 witches not bringing up Ashley's gay bi grandpa hubby.

Charrisse is an evil ole crocodile. And Gizelle epitomizes what Andy said about Kim Zolciak: "There was nothing positive about your story the whole season." There is nothing positive about the budget-Vanessa-Williams. And Prof. Klump seems like he is tiring of her fast.

@Nothin'ButAttitude TY for the Dallas tea! Those beeyotches better not come for D'Andra Abbott and her momma Tammy Faye Bakker's business! The only thing I'm disappointed about is Dallas's July/August start date. I thought it would be starting next week now that ATL and BH are thankfully over.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Have not seen this week's NY yet, but re: Adam --- Did I hear right? This whey-faced mouth-breather was asking for cash in return for going to Puerto Rico? And then refused when it was pointed out that everybody was donating their time?

I didn't realize Mouth-Breather was a world-famous photographer who commands $$$ for pics of the world's trouble zones! Oh wait, that's because he isn't. Unless 'photographer' means posting pics of 'sexy salads' on Instagram.

Most fledgling photographers do not have a show like RHONY as a launch pad. They do not have connected girlfriends coasting on last names who once worked at ABC News. Most photographers would JUMP at the chance to do this for free. Being the first people to arrive in PR before FEMA and selling the pics to Time or the AP, or even donating them to B Strong's website... This is how you build your portfolio/reputation as a photographer.

However, Mouth-Breather and his bitter EX girlfriend are dumb as a box of rocks. Zero foresight into how this could have helped his career. And deeply work-shy. If this is what broke Bethenny and Carole up, then Carole is an ASS for holding this grudge.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I know y’all don’t like Carole, but I’m shocked y’all don’t see this for what it obviously is. Bethenny is clearly pulling a season 3 Jill Zarin on Carole. Yes Carole is rarely the center of drama, but she’s never had trouble defending herself particularly against Aviva and Luann and I do think she’s done a good job of supporting her friends on the show. I’ve never bought her as a puppet. She’s always brought her own thing to the show IMO and was easily the best of the season five newbies. 

This feud is obviously one sided and Jethenny is playing it perfectly by being passive aggressive and telling everybody except Carole about the problem AND talking smack about her nonstop in her talking heads so by the time Carole realizes what is up it’ll be hard for her to catch up and defend herself. Hell, even the promo for next week you have Bethenny denying she has a problem with Carole and making it seem like she’s being dramatic and crazy when she knows damn well she’s been talking about her all year. 

I get the whole Adam thing but Adam and Carole broke up and I’m not going to blame Carole for what her ex-bf did. I think Bethenny held that back to weaponize against Carole. I love Bethenny much like I love Jill or Nene, but they are petty and have histories of picking fights with anyone who doesn’t bow down to them. Bethenny likes having a person devote all their time to her so seeing Carole with Tinsley is probably what sparked all of this.