Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

If what Dorinda is saying is true, then I can appreciate her position...HOWEVER...it doesn't change the fact that she doesn't handle alcohol well. Her reaction to Luann's blog, which I found to be quite benign, was nasty and shows she doesn't take responsibility for herself. Luann might have been wise to stay silent but she has also stopped drinking and has acknowledged her problems publicly so Dorinda's nasty response says a lot more about her state of mind than it does Luann.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah even if what she said is true, she’s been a crazy drunk every season she’s been on the show so she can’t really blame Bethenny for that. She clearly doesn’t know her limit. And Luann’s comments weren’t even worth all that attitude. She doesn’t take criticism well at all.

• Members

Potomac: 

This show continues to knock it out the park. 

The main thread in this season is pain. All of these women are in pain and are acting out in different ways. 

While Monique was definitely drunk when she went off the road, Ashley is messy for sensationalizing it and using it for her own benefit. But that's typical Ashley for you. She has no allegiance to anyone. 

It was refreshing to see Robyn form her own brain for a second and state she likes Candaice. However, we'l see how long that lasts. 

Karen continues to be the star of the show. All roads lead to the Grand Dame. Charisse is a messy broad for bringing up Blue Eyes, and Ashley/Gizelle are messy for spreading a lie that Karen was making out with that man (Monique debunked the rumor on Twitter tonight as she was there the night the so-called incident occurred). 

Candaice continues to be a star too. At first, I was skeptical, but she's panning out to be a great find. 

Next week is gonna be mind-blowing as the lines for the remainder of the season are about to be drawn. I'm eager to see Robyn/Ashley v. Monique. I hope Monique takes their a**es to task. 

Dallas:

Some rumors about what this upcoming season of Dallas are being spilled and I think they are gonna have a stellar season 3 too...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

You are spot on about Potomac!  I can't agree more with everything you said.  I am HERE for it.  Karen is the star for me - she's like Leanne (Dallas) for me - totally crazy yet I want to be her best friend.  

That Dallas tea puts a smile on my face - I can't wait for their return.  They had such a stellar Season 2 and I was hoping it wouldn't be like Miami where Season 3 bombs and they get cancelled.  

• Members

Potomac:

Just when I thought all the young girls were going to be a fun unit. Monique lied about her Candiace motives,  then Ashley turned on Monique and then tried to pretend she didn’t say the girl had 4 drinks. No loyalty. None.

Charisse continues to be a messy bitch. I do not like that woman. 

Karen drunk may be the highlight of the season.

Gizelle continues to prove she’s unloyal trash.

• Members

YAAAASSSS next week is the Robyn/Monique umbrella fight!!!!

And I continue to be DEAD at Karen bringing up Ashley's husband whenever they get into a fight. And this time...editing brought receipts. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I'm not a big fan of keeping the same cast for more then one season... so I'm glad they're adding D'andria's friend to film with them.. to add something different to the mix.  Even though Brandi caused a lot of trouble in season 2.. I don't like it when it's one person vs five or six people even if that particular person caused trouble.. because it will illicit a little sympathy from viewers that don't like the whole 'gang up on someone' routine that catty women do.  

I'm more interested to see what is going on with the OG of the housewives OC.. a lot of life changes going on for three of the four returning housewives.. and I much prefer that then manufactured group gatherings and contrived fights.  

• Members

I don't think a lot of people like gangups in general. However when it is someone who is so deserving of one (Wig comes to mind this past season of RHOA), they will get behind it real quick. Part of the reason I don't mind it at all for Brandi if it is going to happen. 

And while no one wants a cast to get too stagant, you don't want a case of changing the cast every season. That I don't like and sometimes you lose people who were likable after a season when they could have been great if there had been another season with that housewives. A few housewives from BH come to mind. 

• Members

I'm more of an OC person myself (my first show I picked up).. and that show is the only show I know of that has successfully been able to rotate in and out cast members.  It will be interesting to see season 13 when it debuts later this year.. but it has to be loads better then season 12 (I think they kept 4 and added 2).

And that's why I'm glad Dallas didn't take any away.. just added a 7th person in a part time role to add something new/different without taking away from what worked last season.

• Members

Everyone says that here re: OC cast rotation. I started watching when Lizzie came on with some episodes here and there (I was so glad to see the episode Cheap had gifs from involving Heather going off on the girl for eating a piece of the cake) so I would agree with you. OC knows how to rotate in and out and have it down to a science I feel. I am curious to see how this coming season will be since I want to see if the truce between Vicki, Tamra, and Shanloon holds up. And I know a bit of what's going on in real life so I want to see how it unfolds. 

I like the idea for Dallas because while the season ended with the cast divided, I didn't want to see anyone go...especially LeeAnn who I feel redeemed herself this past season. And I love Ashley Abbott (c) @DaytimeFan and @Cat who seems to be the only person who can ground LeeAnn from being too over the top.  But agree one new person in the mix can bring a fresh perspective for sure.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Potomac

Another winner of an episode. 

Karen is the undisputed star of this damn show and anyone whose going to try to argue otherwise is destined to fail. Karen was hilarious drunk, hilarious when she gathered Robyn up and shredded her, and hilarious when she was screaming trying to balance 4 ft off the ground. And Karen was so remarkably transparent to admit to having a DUI and laying it out for Monique (it fell on deaf ears).

Charisse is a tacky pig. 

Gizelle has that mean streak to her that makes her so ugly to tolerate. Her refusal, in her VT, to apologize to Ray is really foul. She wouldn't dare say that directly to Karen. She knows that would not end well for her.

Ashley has loyalty to no one and her habit of embellishing (or as RH of Melbourne's Janet say, 'gilding the lily') really demonstrates that she's there to stir things up and dodge all fallout.

Robyn remains an idiot who can't last 3 minutes with Hurricane Karen. 

Monique and Candiace didn't have a whole lot to do this episode other than calm themselves instead of killing Charisse and Gizelle.

Dallas - love what I'm hearing about this coming season. Sounds juicy.