Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

DARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN, Candiace gathered Charisse ALL...THE...WAY...TO-GET-HER!!!! And I'm HERE FOR IT!!!!

OH MY GOD YES!!! Charisse was not ready. Neither was I.

But I RECEIVE IT. *Cynthia smirk*

Edited by Taoboi

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

And then I saw her start to go in on Gizelle. Oh God yaaaassss!!!! She did not back down at all. And I'll give her this much....Charisse may have stumbled, but Gizelle didn't. Oooooo...that fight. Saved by the food because I feel Candiace was just getting started with gathering her., too.

POTOMAC

It feels so good to be caught up (NY will probably be next...lol) and I'm Team YoungBucks and TeamKaren so far. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Potomac killed it, yet again. Candiace earned her spot and destroyed Charisse and Gizelle. The use of the word "geriatric" had Charisse shook because deep down she must know that her time has come and gone, just like her wig. And when she didn't back down to Gizelle you could see Gizelle wavering and wondering what the hell was happening because she's used to being a total bitch and getting away with it. 

Ashley remains an idiot dealing with that mother of hers. Her mother is a whiner and a user. She says to Ashley she does not want to be a burden back in 2016, yet she won't do any of the work Ashley asks her to do to pull herself together, nor will she get rid of the bum whose living off of Michael's money. Ashley's mother is that kind of perpetual victim, perpetual put upon "martyr"...I can't stand her type. 

Karen remains hilarious. Even the most insignificant scenes are highlighted by her presence.

• Members

I also enjoy the Young Bucks vs Geriatrics set-up. Ashley is Potomac's MVP. She brings her own RL story to the show (and yes @DaytimeFan her mother is one of those 'martyrs' who uses her victimhood to get something for nothing). She also spills tea on everybody in a really clear, perfect way (unlike, say, professional bone-collector Sheree).

Karen is my fave, even when she is trying to pretend she isn't in financial and personal difficulty. Those scenes with Ray feel staged, but in a way I don't mind because I enjoy her so much and she is so obvious about it. Karen keeps it moving.

Charrisse is a FOH this season? She is on every episode! Stirring nastiness up as usual! She should be fulltime because this FOH status allows her to go after others (Candiace, Karen) but not have to discuss her own shady situations. Thank heavens for Candiace who earned her spot this episode and scalped her good! 

Gizelle making those mean comments about Ashley's 'trailer park' grandparents who made sacrifices to take Ashley on vacation to the country. 

Please register in order to view this content

Will this now mean lots of Gizelle guest-spots on WWHL to justify her shitty personality? Andy is under the delusion that she's the beloved OG of this franchise. I hope she gets dragged at Reunion.

@Nothin'ButAttitude IA Monique's over-working and drinking is her attempt to fill an empty space in her life. She hasn't got over the miscarriage, and neither has her husband, and they prob haven't had a chance to heal properly together. She should NEVER have gotten behind the wheel of a car after 4 Martinis, though. She must have called her hubby to come get her, and not the police, because the police would have breathalysed her and charged her with DUI.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Potomac was SO good on Sunday. I echo what everyone else said. Love the Young Bucks vs. Geriatrics. The 3 youngsters have such a great fun camaraderie. Thank goodness we have Ashley on this show to stir the tea, bridge the communication gaps, plus showcase her own real-life drama. 

I am finally coming around to finding Gizelle an annoying hater. Her tagline is dripping with irony because nobody's talking about her. Her romance (is the dude checked out already?) isn't the topic of discussion, her kids are doing fine. What IS the word on the street about her? Nothing. 

Oh Monique, your drinking habits are starting to resemble some of our favorite New York City ladies. Hire a nanny, grieve the loss of your unborn baby, and slow down. 

I'm anticipating a friendship breakdown with Monique vs. Charriissee down the line. Charriissee will side with the old hags and resent Monique for siding with the younger, prettier enemy. 

• Members

YASSS Karen, put that shark-eyed Gizelle in her place! This is everything I love about Dame Karen right here.

Monique vs Charrisse may happen, but not before Monique vs Candiace (see below).

I can't believe Monique threw Candice under the bus in front of the other women! Her not having Candiace's back plays right into Gizelle/Charrisse/Robyn's hands.

• Members

Monique hits someone?! I know she was threatening to hit Robyn with the umbrella but I didn't know she actually went through it. Damn. 

I seriously believe Monique is acting out b/c she's grieving. 

That aside, Potomac is knocking it out the park this season. They didn't come to play this year. I truly believe this is gonna be their breakout year. ATL should be worried. Potomac might gradually work their way up to being the cash cow of Bravo if they keep being this good.

• Members

^

I hope she [!@#$%^&*] goes. She was insufferable tonight. 

Teddi pissed me off by not calling Erika a liar, which she is. And Dorit and Rinna sucking her a** only made it worse. I was glad that LVP adamantly backed Teddi and Kyle did somewhat. 

Erika is a royal twat that needs to go. Watch if she leaves, Rinna will be on an isle of her own. She'll quickly scurry up next to LVP to secure her position. 

I'm just glad this sh-tty season is over. I don't know why they are doing a Secrets Revealed episode next week either. I'd just wrap this crap up and forget s8 altogether. 

• Members

I don't know if Monique hit anyone yet, but if I remember the promo for this season right, it wasn't just her threatening Robyn (?) but she had that umbrella to the woman's throat when she threatened to choke them out. 

Given what we are seeing now and how it seems Monique is falling out with the other ladies on Twitter, I don't see this ending well.

Hahahaha

You make me think of Team Pretty #rhoa

Speaking of what you and others  said I find that I am liking Ashley this season. Good and bad, she is putting it all out there. And I find the story with her mother genuine and relatable.

• Members

Thank you for your recap because I couldn't face watching. I did hear about one thing, which was Kyle doing her unintelligible squeaky-cry about not having spoken to Kathy in months. LVP pipes up: "oh I saw her last night." 

Please register in order to view this content

Also heard that LVP pleads to the audience to love Dorit.  Honestly, Dorit and Erika are so vile. As is Rinna, who phoned it in all season. The three mentioned should be fired asap. LVP is better off concentrating on VPR. Everybody pretty much despises each other. Who does that leave?

They could have had one reunion episode and done. Secrets Revealed? What more could they show? Erika dressing up as Little Bo Peep for the 8 millionth time? Dorit pretending to work? LVP petting one of her 253 dogs?

Edited by Cat