Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

YES, LET'S talk about it! UNF!!! These two are fire. 🔥🔥🔥Cynthia is the most gorgeous HW of all the franchises and she and Nick are burning up my screen! I am secretly wishing for a Cynthia/Leon reunion because he seems like such a sweet guy, but NC is a goofball too. Get it, NICK! 

Top pic: dat thumb placement tho, Cynthia. 

VXOF-fykpyua5433159.gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

JUST AWFUL. I am ready to QUIT this sh*t-show.The only thing I liked was Kyle's haircut -- and, to a lesser extent, Teddi.

So DONE with Rinna after she shouted at LVP when called out about her nasty Instagram stories. Rinna is constantly trying to get LVP, Kyle and Teddi fired and rejoices in others' humiliation. She is cowardly. She pretends that she's about letting things go and yet she's milking the hate for 3 years straight. Can't stand to look at her.

Rinna doing that honking donkey laugh every time Erika opened her piehole was le cringe. Erika is literally dead behind the eyes. Did she snort Xanax off of Mikey's backside beforehand? She despises the women and the show. And her mother. And her husband. And John Mellencamp. F*cking icy b*tch. Maybe next year the truth will come out about her dead marriage and we will get a more humane Erika -- but I doubt it. 

Dorit is scum. Teddi talks about the difficulties she had with pregnancy and she's snarking "Go buy a dog at VP dogs" ? Everything she accused Teddi of being (two-faced, liar), she epitomizes. She can go, too.

Kyle talking YET AGAIN about LVP 'latching on' to newbies/preying on the weak?

Image result for ramona i cant i cant i cant gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

@ sloth 

I just wrote about Rinna rejoicing in other people's humiliation and being a hateful human beingWell, I guess I am talking about myself when it comes to the fat-lipped sloth! The HWs went in on her and, yes, she was alone in defending herself. That usually wins underdog points with me. However, Andy never called Kim to account at the other reunions for her double-dealing. It took 7 long years, but her constant lies and hate finally caught up with her. 

Her career would have survived this Reunion just fine (she could have milked the 'bitches jealous of my life' mantra for months) -- were it not for her racist, ignorant AF comments at the end. Racism didn't exist until social media? What a narcissistic clown. Her career was built on the shoulders of vastly more talented African Americans. Can't wait for the bonfire of her vanities.

Edited by Cat

• Members
  • Members

Oh yes...Wendy Williams was talking about them doing it for a photoshoot during her RHoA Reunion Part 3 Hot Topics (and gave a shoutout to RHoPotomac) and wow...Helllll-o, Nick. I was like 'get it, Cynthia!!!!'

There was also this one...

LOVE IT.

Even if she didn't, I wouldn't mind Cynthia reuniting with Leon either. I just want her to find a guy who will treat her like the queen she is.

There is an exception to every rule.  And Wig was it. No need to feel ashamed for her gang-up when until most HW who have one (LVP comes to mind) do not bring it on themselves. Rather they are dealing with jealous heffas.  Meanwhile, here's Wig starting all of this drama and then not only can OWN IT (@LisaRinna), but can't hold her own like most HWs at a gangup would. It was delicious and can be watched on repeat given all the drama she caused. 

So...Wig had it coming and thus all that needs to be said is...

http://rafi-d-angelo.tumblr.com/post/49698572177

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Good. I hope her antics result in the end of her stint on Bravo. 

RHONY:

These ladies don't miss a beat. Tonight was another good episode. 

Sonja needs to seriously stop. Her delusions were funny in the past, but I didn't find her comparing her situation to Dorinda's to be cute at all. I found it repulsive. I was repulsed even more that Bethenny had the gall to say that Dorinda bring her up her deceased husband much more than Sonja bring her up her ex. Two totally different situations. Divorce requires choices. Sonja and her hubby chose to part ways. With death, there is no choice, and Dorinda speaking about her late husband is normal. Some people never get over their late spouse. 

Sonja and Ramona falling apart is not shocking to me. I've grown to expect the close friendship on these shows to fall apart. It just happens. They at least had a long run of being loyal to one another. While I see these 2 repairing their relationship, I don't see it being the same anymore much like Carole/Bethenny. I think Sonja's antics along with her neglecting Ramona in the off-season (Ramona's words) have put a dent in their relationship.