• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOA: 

The reunion was stale tonight even though it had some funny parts. 

Kenya throwing shade at Sheree and Marlo was the highlight for me. Kenya came to play at the reunion and I am here for it. I am glad that she and Porsha are at a better place and argued like 2 adults instead of getting gutter as they used too. It was cute seeing those 2 argue about the one-eyed African rumor. You can see that the 2 might actually grow to be friends if they give it a shot. 

RHOP:

Potomac is 3 for 3 already. Each episode is action packed and good. I hope the remainder of the season is like that. 

Gizelle is a nasty batch (in my Karen voice). I found it so tacky that she thought it was cute to wear that shirt and then show it to Karen. I wanted Karen to shove her ass in that corner when Karen was leaving the restaurant. I'm glad Monique called it tacky. She also dragged Gizelle on Twitter too:

Robyn came off as a major hypocrite tonight. She foams at the mouth when Karen's situation is being brought up; however, she's ready to get hood when other people brings up her misfortunes. I can't with Robyn. She's too stupid for me. For a third season, she's gonna get dragged come reunion time.

Moving on to Ashley, she's threatened by Candaice and Monique's growing relationship. It bothers her. I see it coming to the forefront in due time.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

She wants a truce like I want syphilis.  She is desperate to perpetuate this fight and play victim -- it likely got Tardy renewed for next season. However, given that she has to support 17 children, Kroy her personal Spanx-puller-upper, and ridiculous spending like those horrific lips, she's lost that additional RHOA paycheck. Get to hustlin, Brianna !

ATL: Eva brought very little to the table last night apart from the fact that she's about to pop. I liked her on ANTM but I don't think she brings anything to RHOA.

I am ready for Solo-Cup-and-Cigs to get her ass lips handed back to her next week. That's what happens when you play dirty!

Image result for you never win when you play dirty nene gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

Potomac

Charisse! I didnt care for her but I did like her on the show bc she knew how to start sh-t. I hope she has a bigger role

Season 1 had Ashley as the young chick amongst the grown women but each season they've added another young one so that its more balanced. I can easily seeing this being about the Old vs Young. Its wrong to age shame somene but I had a laugh when they said the other women were old enough to be their mothers....LOL

Robyn was dead wrong to confront Monique in her home at her party.

tumblr_p73edwElQi1r4296ko1_400.gif

I love the Grand Dame and all the shade she hurls

• Members

Potomac

I hope Gizelle and Robyn are getting slated on social media for their assery. What makes them think they are better than the other women that they can sneer at their misfortune? Especially after everything they went through in their own households. Gizelle's #FreeUncleBen t shirt really showed the trashy, wannabe-shady-but-failing twit she is. I am Team Karen all day every day so far this season.

Robyn is a classic mean-girl sidekick; she's passive-aggressive and has the nerve to act outraged when the person she is targeting strikes back at her. I noticed she couldn't even show up at Monique's house without back-up, in this case Charrisse. Damn, it must KILL Charrisse to not be a regular this season of the Hugers' fall from grace!

The long-time relationships between these women feel real, though, and Monique's birthday for Chris was the first time in a LONG time on a RH franchise that an event looked and felt authentic. It was filled with Chris's friends and family who didn't notice or care about the cameras. I really liked it. New girl Candiace (ugh! that spelling. I keep reading it as 'Candy Ass' in the intro) is growing on me, too.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Gizelle is a mean bitch with an ugly heart. 

Robyn is too stupid for words. Not only is she the one who lost their money (I thought it was Juan! Or a joint decision! But no, all Robyn!) but she’s got the audacity to be outraged when someone punctures a hole in her bullshit. And everything she complains about concerning Ashley is what she’s trying to do to Karen. 

But Karen is way too crafty to be played by these ladies. She and Ray showed up at Chris’ birthday with their heads held high and rightly so. It was a sweet scene when Karen went to the spa with her daughter and comforted her. 

Charrisse is such an irrelevant foul turd I am so glad she’s not in the show this season. 

Candiace and her fiancé seem like a nice match. Her mother reminds me of a better spoken version of Tiffany ‘New York’ Pollard’s mother: controlling! 

• Members

Gizelle is already proving what I've said about her since season 1, she is her own biggest damn fan and thinks she's hilarious. I literally have never seen someone so pleased with themself, except maybe Lisa Rinna or Kyle Richards.

Robyn is pathetic.

• Members

Lol that's what it is!! This special snowflake thinks she's the most hilarious, charming, shadiest chick around, the OG of her franchise, when in reality she's an ostrich-necked pretty girl who has coasted on her looks all her life. There isn't much behind the green eyes and blonde weave. Even Kyle has more to offer!

@DaytimeFan I love Karen and the way she urged her daughter to stay strong because it's events like these that are the making of you. I also love that she and Ray went to Monique's and got right in with the crowd, circulating and talking to people. Ray even got his dance on! Meanwhile, miserable Robyn and roach-in-a-wig Charrisse were outside, alone, miserably bitching about Karen and their hostess. Nice!

It must also kill them that Karen was looking gorgeous at that 'press con' (see the gif of the Grande Dame that Cheap posted).

Edited by Cat