Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Completely agree - Rinna’s work ethic is one of her best qualities. When Kim Richards belittled that work (and Eileen’s soap work) I could see what a dumb bitch she really is. 

But Rinna has done nothing this season and LVP called her on it, on camera. And so she lashes out and it just looks petty and obsessive at this point. She’s losing her sense of humour about herself. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NYC:

An 'early filler' episode before the Hamptons fireworks next week. However, one thing that surprised me was how I... sorta...almost... liked Carole this episode when she was running the marathon. And whenever Carole talks about Anthony Radziwill, I always get a little choked up.

• Members

About time Carole contributed something of substance.

Speaking of which, why was Tinsley invited back?  She seems sweet, but seems very vacant (light on upstairs, but no one is home).  I think dropping her wouldn't have hurt the show going into the season (heck even introduce one or two friend ofs as well).

• Members

BH

Perhaps BH will be like how RHOA is right now...sucky season, but deliver come reunion time.

Speaking of which...

ATL

I am trying to figure out what Kenya is going to say that left everyone shook. Because if she was confirming the pregancy in part 1 already...what else could she drop on everyone.  Dare I say it...

...what if she is already preggers and got that way during that period where she was not in the episodes...like that was four episodes (a few months).

That would leave people shook if she is sitting there as we watch and then she just drops it like maybe she is already four months or something.

• Members

I'm not sure why Tinsley got asked back, but it likely had to do with her lovely, wealthy unicorn of a boyfriend -- though that SL has clearly now fizzled and he is ghosting her. Could be her mother (who I could watch all day) but we haven't seen her either. Tinsley seems to be Carole's parrot at the moment, blankly repeating her opinions as her own. Personally I feel Kristen Taekman should never have left. She could give as good as she got when it came to Ramona and even Heather. And her Ashley-Madison-browsing husband was so awful and unsympathetic, he was like the Jim Bellino of RHONY (without the 'we're Chrisshun' fakery).

• Members

Ok, so this is a very interesting article, as expected from Variety. I'm not talking about the renewals of existing shows; I think we can guess which shows are coming back, and basically all the RH shows are returning, along with VPR, Southern Charm, M2M, etc. Incredibly, Don't Be Tardy has been renewed for, like, it's 17th season! That's as many seasons as Kim has children!

What is interesting is the new series. Two in particular jumped out at me. One was Mexican Dynasties, a reality show in Mexico City following some super-wealthy families. Since the richest man in the world (Carlos Slim) hails from Mexico City, there is definitely megawealth in MC. 

The other is (I am pretty sure) a new RH show -- Real Housewives of San Antonio. It's another Texan RH but the focus is on Latina HWs. I know some of you have mentioned in the past wishing Dallas was more diverse in reflecting Texas's Latino roots. Well, it looks like this is Bravo's attempt at rectifying that.

Bravo's descriptor:

Mexican Dynasties (working title)
Mexico City is the modern cultural mecca of Latin America, and is home to some of the planet’s richest elite. This series will put a spotlight on the notoriously private, high society world in Mexico City by focusing on three family dynasties that made their fortunes in the entertainment, beverage, and luxury car company industries. This docuseries will explore these successful multigenerational families through both comedy and heart in ways that only close-knit relatives can, particularly those that have known one another for decades. They will challenge stereotypes and showcase the revealing, luxurious and over the top lifestyles in this cosmopolitan destination.

Untitled San Antonio project (working title)
This docuseries follows a tight knit group of women and their families living in San Antonio, Texas, who are affluent, sophisticated U.S. citizens or recently naturalized citizens of Mexican decent. In their upscale and beautiful gated communities, these women will face a new set of challenges in adapting to US culture while working to keep their roots alive and well.

Hope both projects get screened this year!

Edited by Cat

• Members

That WWHL was a total shi* show and I loved every moment. It's the one time I wish WWHL was an hour so he could actually ask a few questions for each Housewife, past and present. 

Here's my take on Rinna vs. Vanderpump... I think they both actually like riffing on one another.  Rinna's can sometimes come off as mean-spirited, and granted I have not checked out any her social media stuff where she bashes LVP, but I think they actually like the banter, especially LVP.  I think they actually really had a fun time during Rinna's first season and the start of her second (remember when they took that trip together to check out that busted up pony?). I just love the delicious side eye Vanderpump gives Rinna when she's in the room. 

If Rinna *is* truly mean-spirited towards LVP and still has a geniune ax to grind (or just bubbling jealousy), it certainly doesn't phase LVP in the least at this point. 

• Members

Lol it's a case of Guess the Bravolebrity. (Mary Joe = Luann, Sauna = Kyle, Aviva = Nene). Aidy Bryant can do no wrong imo. And I do think the RH intros are inspired ridiculousness. 

Bye, trick! You brought it on yourself!