Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know! It's really noticeable between the BH teaser and the two Potomac ones, which show is the more gripping and compelling. Potomac doesn't have the blingy wealth, but like M2M it does have women who are going through something real and have a bond with each other, and some measure of empathy. I remember last season's reunion and the audible gasp when Ashley admitted she and Michael had separated. Gizelle was especially affected, maybe she saw something of her own marriage breakup in that news. At any rate, I like that it has brought the two of them closer together and they can lean on each other a little bit. This is a better look for Gizelle. I am looking forward to liking her more this season!

Edited by Cat

• Members

That looks gooooooood on all ends. I just hope they end Kim like she needs. She literally came back picking fights with EVERYBODY! Nobody did anything to her! I’ve never seen such a one sided feud. Also, everybody looks amazing. Probably the best looks from this show at least. Porsha and Kandi look flawless!

• Members

Kim's lips are OUT. OF. C O N T R O L.

Wtf is Porsha doing wearing a tiara? She thinks she's Meghan Markle now? I do love her dress though. As @Chris B said, they are the best-dressed Reunion crowd, and it has been that way year after year.

Eva 'threatening' to go into labor was so meh. And Sheree calling up Prison Bae so he could say those things about Nene was even more meh. 

Bravo is not letting it slip if Kenya is preggers or not... but her face does look more filled out.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I couldn't even focus on that clip because Kim's lips look AWFUL. WTF was she thinking?!?

I hope Kenya is pregnant and doesn't want to do the show anymore because she's old and the stress would be bad for the baby.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

In hindsight, given what tea has been spilled about the reunion, I'm thinking it was underwhelming now.

Please register in order to view this content

I guess I was too hyped.

ETA: HOWEVER Team Kenya, Team Kandi, and Team Nene over that trifling Wig.

Edited by Taoboi