Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOBH:

Rinna annoys me. I'm so over this narrative that LVP is trying to control someone. All the woman said was that you're not engaged in the group anymore--meaning, BITCH YOU AREN'T PULLING YOUR WEIGHT THIS SEASON

All Rinna has provided this season is the excessive pimping of her daughters, who she's praying will be the next Hadid girls. Like the Hadid girls, her daughters are untalented and dull. None of them (the Hamlin or Hadid girls) possess that "it" factor as much as the paid press pushes it. 

I'm over Erika and her slave--I mean assistant, Mikey. 

I get LVP being peeved about Kyle not knowing her grandma. As much as Kyle moans about LVP not paying attention to her, it is now being thrown in her face. 

The only highlight this episode for me was Teddi's fine ass husband, Edwin, gracing us with his beauty. That man is sexy as f*ck. 

This cast needs a catalyst or 2. No I don't think Brandi needs to return. I'm pretty sure they can find a messy, upper crest broad in Beverly Hill to come on this show and shake it up. Rinna can go after this season, as she brings nothing to the table anymore (seeing as she can't use Kim for story anymore), and I'm always open to Erotika Lame leaving.

Kyle, LVP, Teddi, Camille, and Doritos are the only 5 I'd keep this year, and I'd bring on three messy, filthy rich women next season.

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

+1...Rinna hasn't done anything this season. And I haven't even minded. But she shouldn't try and twist what LVP said. Rinna knows she's contributed basically nothing but doesn't like being called out on it.

I agree that letting Rinna and Erika go would be wise. Hell, bring on Faye, bring back Taylor. Dig Adrienne up from the grave and see if she'll do it.

I was disgusted that Kyle didn't remember Lisa's grandmother. We all know who Nanny Kay is. It demonstrates that Kyle is as superficial as they come. That Erika recalled details with ease shows that, despite whatever else we can say about her, she IS listening. Kyle is all for Kyle. Always has been.

• Members

Not just Kim -- although that was awful how viciously she humiliated Kim in front of Adrienne and Ken's friend in the limo. BH S1 screened here recently, and Kyle set Camille up all season to look like the bitch. She was deathly afraid Camille would steal the spotlight. The crux of their fight was whether Kyle said to Camille off-camera "Why would you show up to an event without Kelsey Grammer?" The implication being nobody knows Camille without her famous husband. Kyle denied saying it, but I can 100% picture her spouting those words with her overly-loud seal-laugh (while throwing her own marriage in Camille's face). Because there is nobody Kyle finds more witty and hilarious than herself.

Oh and ITA about Rinna. The jabs at LVP on Instagram weren't cute either. Don't bitch from a closet in the safety of your own home. Participate in the show or get off the pot. And at least one of the Hadid girls has a personality. Not so with the Hamlin offspring.

I have been thinking about Potomac all week. I cannot wait for it to start. This looks good! It's always goosebumps time when Robyn starts to lose it. She and Ashley have butted heads for a while. Ashley is always asking her about the arrangement with Juan and Robyn never really gives her an answer that satisfies.

And one 90 minute reunion is more than enough for BH this season. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

Finally watched BH, it was a better episode than I anticipated. Nothing much happened and what did happen was petty as f*ck (which goes for the entire season). However, it was nice to see some intercontinental jet-setting. And the interaction between the women was light-hearted. Even the Nanny Kay (for a moment I thought LVP said "Danny Kaye") stuff. I liked seeing everybody getting along and gently ribbing each other. Moments like these, I feel like Erika and LVP could be friends, so could Dorit and Teddi. Alas, Rinna still sounds bitter and salty AF towards LVP. 

Edited by Cat