Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

What woman has such poor self-esteem that she would marry this crook -- who looks 68 if he"s a day! And nice try talking about his drama-free life, implying the drama was all Vicki. When, in fact, the drama was his cancer scam.

Somewhere, Vicki is probably tearing apart the furniture in her house and setting fire to Brooks' daily written affirmations that she likely still keeps locked in her safe. She is so much better off without him, though -- he cost her her marriage and almost cost her her kids, her business and her job on RHOC. This new wife is in for a world of manipulation and heartbreak and less money. Whatever coins she and her family have, you know Crooks already has his eye on them. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Vogue does a lot of Devil-Wears-Prada-like content which I tend to enjoy. Anyway, with this vid, I'm assuming Gigi and Bella were busy?? That one 'Vogue intern' joke wore very thin -- and Erika is no longer intern age. The Vogue seal of approval will likely stoke that ego of her's some more, but I thought it interesting that a certain Ms. Anna Wintour did not appear in this; in some of the other content, she appears with some of the bigger stars, lol.

I notice the other content Vogue is promoting is 'Yolanda Hadid's food diaries.' How long does it take to count out 10 almonds and slice a lemon?

Edited by Cat

• Members

I was also going to say that Vogue's star has dimmed in recent years -- it no longer is THE last word on fashion (if it ever was). After it kept putting Blake Lively, Kate Hudson and Sienna Miller (generic blondes with little talent or success) on its cover in constant rotation in the 2000s, Vogue's rep as the industry bible disappeared.

Like the newspaper business, Condé Nast's magazine business has seen sales plummet and that's more about the publication and fashion industries rapidly transitioning than it is Vogue's crappy covers. I like its online content, though, and credit Anna Wintour with pushing Condé Nast online and trying to keep it relevant. It is clear with Vogue's videos (featuring Erika Jaynardi, Yolanda Hadid, Gigi/Bella/Kendall, Taylor Swift, and, mysteriously, Sarah Jessica Parker) that Vogue's focus is getting those gossip-reader clicks. 

Haha this is amazing! 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Sheree shading Marc because he works in another city is hilarious considering (a) he does actually work -- as a well-regarded NYC chef, no less -- and (b) he is not incarcerated. In other words, he can fly to Atlanta whenever he wants! Kenya hit the jackpot with him, as far as I can see.

Sheree, meanwhile, is conducting a relationship with a prison inmate who is not due for release until 2022. Way to go, Sheree.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yes to all this. Kenya found herself the whole package. 

Meanwhile, anyone know just HOW Sheree affords the Chateau? I know it's in her mom's name, but like, what does Sheree DO? Other than Bravo checks, which is no guarantee (see: seasons 5 through 8) and will not last forever, where does she get any source of income? 

• Members

I can only speak to what I have read on Tamara Tattles -- TT is Atlanta-based with a fair knowledge of legal court documents, and she's seen some of the ones pertaining to Sheree. She even got sued by Sheree at one time (and Sheree lost!). She has good local sources.

Apparently there is no income coming in, apart from a Bravo check (I don't believe the 'book' that she 'wrote' is bringing in much cash). The Bravo checks are not enough to cover the costs of upkeep of such a place, LET ALONE the back-pay she owes contractors, gardeners, furnishing companies, etc. FYI Sheree apparently does not live at Chateau Sheree as it is uninhabitable -- no air con, no heating, no damp prevention measures, no certificate of occupancy. Sheree shows up to film at Chateau Sheree when necessary and the rooms are then staged with furniture. She had to get the contractors in last season when she returned to RHOA full-time and promised Bravo she would do a big party at the 'finished' Chateau Sheree. The contractors who did her front lawn and driveway and furnished the kitchen and bathrooms, etc, are currently all suing Sheree for the money she said she would pay them for that work. Sheree is ducking and diving and saying they didn't do a good job and why should she have to pay for bad work, blah blah. In other words, she has no money to pay them with. There has never been money to pay the suppliers, ever since Season 1 when she was in hock to her seamstresses, party planners, and Dwight.

If Sheree is in cahoots with a fraudster like Tyrone who owes millions regarding securities and wire fraud, well, maybe that is no accident. Either she believes that after his release from the pokey, Prison Bae will cover her deluded ass with gold and diamonds.... or she wants in on some scamming herself?

Edited by Cat

• Members

So with that in mind...ShebyShree...

Please register in order to view this content

Annnnnd rumor has it the trailer for the reunion drops TOMORROW.

Speaking of reunions, the reunion for RHoBH seating chart was released...

CAMILLE (yes, I said it)-LIPSA-TEDDI-KYLE Andy LISA-DORIT-ERIKA.

Let the fun begin.

Speaking of BH, the shadiness of the title makes this worth being posted...