• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

^

You might post the trailer before I do, so you may need to tag me. 

Please register in order to view this content

But thank God next week is the finale. I'm ready for the bloodbath--I mean reunion. 

These heffas are gonna go for the jugular. 

But all I gotta say for tonight's episode is that Sheree is embarrassing. The gall of this broad to twist her mouth and question anything about Kenya's marriage when the closest you get from your man is a collect call. Girl, bye.

• Members

Given my work schedule this week, I would not be surprised if it dropped tomorrow and you saw it first. Work all day so of course it would drop.  

You ain't lying though. It's going to be a bloodbath. And that BEFORE Kenya gathers everyone together.

• Members

YES, Kenya is finally back! She was the missing glue and I was more interested in this episode than the ones when she was not around.  She brought shade, an interesting event/message that wasnt messy and a reveal. I loved that the episode centered aroundher

Them hoes were flabbergasted to see Kenya's husband show up. He really should do cameo appearances here and there but stay out of regular filming

Im no Porsha fan but Im ready for her to say F--K you to all the girls, even Kandi. How many times can she apologize? Its none of their business behind Kandi and Im ready for this to be over

• Members

@Cheap21, I don't think the other girls give a damn about Porsha or her apology. I think NeNe is the only one stressing it. I think Kenya, Kandi, and Cynthia just don't care anymore. They all know that Porsha's "apologies" are hollow. Why beat a dead horse? Again, Nene is the only one with an axe to grind. 

I can't wait for Porsha v. Sheree next week though. The sneak peek on WWHL looks good. I knew those 2 would turn on each other as they're both fickle. Going to be interesting to see where this goes. 

• Members

Granted it was Marlo that brought it up, primarily bc Kenya wasnt there for her to attack, but the issue came up recently. The women used that as an opportunity to cosign on it. They may not give a damn but they sure use it for storyline purposes when its convenient. You are right in that it is a dead horse. This is only happening bc Phaedra isnt around. Ive wanted her gone for so long but I wish she were on this season so she could get the dragging that Porsha is getting. Its deflection bc they actual culprit aint around

• Members

Kenya's return was the burst of oxygen this show needed. And Marc Daly must be one of the most good looking husbands in the RH franchises.

IA that Phaedra should have returned to take the heat from the other HWs. As usual Teflon Phaedra avoids the fallout.

• Members

Both Porsha and Phaedra should have been fired.. that way the show could have moved forward.  The problem with these shows now is that once a housewife does something that 'crosses a line'... the show keeps them on instead of firing them.. thus we get these toxic seasons and no one moving forward despite the sinner saying sorry yet never learning from their mistakes.

This past season of Atlanta reminds me of Season 11 and 12 of RHOC where Vicki said sorry yet kept making the same mistakes over and over instead of learning from them.  Porsha on RHOA will be making those same mistakes over and over.. and until she or Kandi leave the show... the show will stagnate.

A perfect example of a show moving forward was season 9 of RHOC once Gretchen/Alexis were cut from the show.. we were spared the hamster between them and Tamra ... no more Jesus Jug remarks and no more Bass Lake references either.

• Members

Oh, I did too - that's the first thing I thought when I saw him.  If he's not, I hope the other ladies don't go there - I know Andy is very tired and not ok with housewives accusing other husbands as being gay.  

For those that care about this douchebag - Brooks (OC) just got married:

http://www.eonline.com/news/923082/real-housewives-of-orange-county-star-brooks-ayers-is-married-all-the-details

• Members

Yeah but it would be Karma for Ms. I dunno why people would come for my relationship Moore who had no problem calling Kim Field's husband gay. Gah I really hope having her gay husband appear didn't save Kenya. I just got annoyed all over again that she's still around.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Vicki Gunvalson‘s ex, 49, married Christy Groves Lindeman, 41, in Syacamore Springs Park in Indianapolis over the weekend.

“We’ve been dating since November 2016,” Ayers told Page Six on Monday. “We had a small ceremony with just family there. She has one son who’s 23.”

“We met in Indianapolis and we just bought a house in Mississippi closer to my parents and my older children,” he added. “I’ve never been happier. We’re doing fantastic. It’s been a drama-free life now. It’s a true blessing. She’s an amazing woman. Both of our families and kids absolutely adore both of us.”

Ayers revealed that Gunvalson, 55, hasn’t reached out, but that’s OK with him.