Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I would love if one of the housewives realized that plastic surgery is ruining their lives..and actually tried to go to counseling for it...because plastic surgery is an addiction usually driven by low self worth.  

With that said, Delores, Carole, etc should habe an intervention staged.

And no thanks to Brandi...she brought nothing to the table.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kim Zolciak needs the counseling. But the first step is admitting you have a problem, and she doesn't think she does. Nor does her baby blowup, Brielle. 

No to Brandi, too. I'd much rather Camille get her full-time status back, and bring back Adrienne or even non-factor Taylor (Beverly Hills' version of Sheree). Brandi is too trashy and her return would reek of "we're bringing her back specifically to catfight and beef with the other ladies, but nobody likes her!" 

• Members

I literally have zero interest in seeing Brandi return just to cause drama. I already have to deal with one bitch in Erika that I don't love to hate but just plain hate, don't need another.

I imagine Adam dumping Carole and moving on probably effected her deeply hence the changing appearance to suddenly look younger.

• Members

Brandi is obsessed with the show and with certain HWs on the show (LVP, Kyle, Rinna) in an unhealthy and negative way. She doesn't seem to have evolved from her time on BH -- even though she had a chance at happiness with a stable and seemingly good guy. A return to BH would be a regression, for her and the show.

BH:

Erika, feminist icon, 'empowering young girls' and 'talking to them about being boss bitches' -- did anybody else snort at the empty flatulence she was spouting? Also, Mikey, I don't believe Kimora Lee Simmons has been young and edgy since the 1990s. 

Lois was lovely, and so are Rinna's puppies Lola and Rocky. I liked the scene where Rinna bought LVP a gift to cheer her up after her puppy's death and LVP in her VT said "We don't get along.... but we've been friends for a long time."

Kyle's psychic is a charlatan and has been ever since Season 1! Still, it is funny seeing her throw anything out there and pray somebody would bite. "Anybody know a Frances? Francis?" I felt a little sad for Kyle asking the psychic for Dead Big Kathy's approval.

Edited by Cat

• Members

BH

I thought it was a good episode but forgettable.

Loving hearing that the tide has turned on Erika by WWHL where she lost in the poll to Teddi. It's time for her to get checked.

ATL

I hear that ShebySheBroke went in on Nene on Twitter and gathered Nene all the way together shocking. 

NYC

Yeah...I've ready for it to start.

POTOMAC

I thought that was the intro. Nice to have confirmation on what I already posted. ;P

• Members

I thought it was an enjoyably light-hearted episode after the nastiness of the past 3 weeks. Camille's VTs while Dorit couldn't stop yapping about Dorit were 

Please register in order to view this content

. Next week looks like a borefest of filler, though.

Erika on WWHL? Why am I not surprised? Dorit was on last week. 

I am so ready for the first week of April and both Potomac and NY premiering!!!! I still can't believe there are 12 more episodes of BH coming up! Surely there should be 3-4 more plus a two-part reunion? 

• Members

Wait, what? 

Unlike most, I’ve enjoyed this season of Beverly Hills! It’s had a few boringish episodes but honestly I’ve enjoyed the lightness to it and dare I say - the pettiness? Maybe it’s has to do with the toxicity of ATL & OC but I honestly think they don’t have to change a thing about this seasons cast. I feel if they keep it exactly this way, except bump Camille to full time as well as adding Faye and Taylor or Eileen or hell all of them as FOH we’d have the perfect cast!

But dear God please no Brandi! Please, please, please... NO Brandi!!! She will gutter this show in nothing flat! 

• Members

I do think BH got better this season than the last two seasons, when Munchhausen and Pantygate made me want to gouge my eyes out. Camille has brought some lightness and Dorit definitely brought the petty! However, underpinning this lightness is meanness and envy. Ever since Season Munchhausen, that is kind of all I see with these ladies' interaction with each other. It's all percolating just under the surface -- until it isn't, and Kim Erika somebody explodes, and then Kyle starts making this annoying face:

Image result for BH kyle embarrassed gifs

Truthfully, I think Faye would be a better choice than Brandi, even if she is Kyle's wingman. She has her own business (interior design), is very close with Kris Jenner, she lives in the greater LA area (she's from Brentwood originally) and moves in the kind of circles Bravo would enjoy filming. She's had an interesting life for sure. I think she should become a full HW actually. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I’d be okay with Erika not returning. I don’t enjoy watching her. In general my pet peeve on these shows are when there’s cast members who clearly don’t  like being around the women and think they’re better than them. It’s a big part of what turned me off Ms.Frankel, same with Nene a few seasons ago, and why I don’t think Kim Z should return either.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

"LOIIIIISSSSSS" -- pant pant-- "LOIIIIISSSSS IS GONNA LOVE THE PUPPIESSSSSSSS!!!"

Thanks. The taglines are ever so slightly different from some of the ones published last week, so I'm guessing Bravo last-minute tweaked a couple. Namely Gizelle's and Karen's.

Danielle holy f**k. I hope @DaytimeFan comments on this. That is an AGGRESSIVE brow lift/shaved jawline. Her nose looks different too. I am personally offended by her tattooed eyebrows! I hate to say it because I can't stand Melissa, but her work was done right.

Glad Kenya will be returning. But she left it VERY late with the hubby not wanting to sign a release form until now. She must have feared for her job. I'm really hoping Michael Beck is let go after this season -- I don't like the idea of an EP who is trying to get HWs fired and is loyal to only one ho who doesn't even hold a peach. 

Edited by Cat