Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

POTOMAC

TAGLINES HAVE DROPPED...

MONIQUE:  You will never put me in a box because I'm the whole darn package.

GIZELLE:  Whoever said you can't have it all obviously hasn't met Gizelle.

CANDICE:  Life is a pageant and I'm in it to win it.

ROBYN: Life has its ups and downs, but my life is on the rebound.

KAREN:  I may have switched castles, but I am still reigning over Potomac.

ASHLEY: You may say that I cause trouble, I say I make things interesting.

Edited by Taoboi

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I can't believe I'm actually excited for this show to return. They're all such triflin' posers (except Monique) but I can't help but watch. Poor sloppy Charriissee didn't make the cut! 

Atlanta: 

I loved the end of yesterday's episode when Kandi got fed up with Kim and started with her pissed-off-but-crying voice. Kim can NOT take it, but loves to dish it, and I cannot wait for her distorted face to get all flustered at the reunion. 

I must admit, I felt for NeNe re: Uber rape joke incident. I never knew the instigator in the crowd was heckling her and told NeNe to kill herself. I can understand NeNe reacting without thinking first and clapping back with the distasteful joke. NeNe looked genuinely remorseful and ashamed, not just for camera and reputation-rebuilding purposes. 

• Members

Excited about Potomac too -- even with drama, it pulls off the light moments. I also remember back to last reunion when Ashley was talking about her marriage problems, and all the HWs pretty much rallied around, knowing this was serious and real. 

LOL I'm so pleased that the one person even more obsessed by Karen's 'grand dame' status than Karen herself has been downgraded to FOH. Charrisse was so focused on 'bringing her down,' it really reflected badly on her. I don't blame her for being obsessed, though -- I am too! As big a poseur as Karen is, I enjoy her by far the most. Looks like she is bringing it this season.

Re: ATL. I have been waiting YEARS for Kandi to finally confront Kim properly. That trifling, lying heffa used Kandi and threw her to the side when it came time to pay dues. Kim reaps the rewards of the work & creativity of others (often AAs) in an underhanded way, and quickly lawyers up. People get irritated when Kandi does her shaky-voice-cry but I understand it. Her anger reaches such a level that she has to cry. Kim keeping Kroy on standby while Kandi was talking to her was the worst. I hope she gets her ass handed to her at reunion but I heard she runs out of there too!

Sheree is such a non-entity. I keep forgetting she is on the show.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Kim clearly is here because she needs that check. She doesn’t even like the other ladies or even pretend to I feel like, so her coming back full time next season would just be stupid.

It seems Sheree forgot what happened to her the last time she was so hardcore anti-Nene. She lost her damn job.

• Members

Kim and Brielle went to a Kardashian party not so long ago (they documented it breathlessly on their Twitter) and elbowed their way into a selfie with their idols. They want to pretend they hang in the same circles as the Ks. On Sunday's WWHL, Kim also kept saying how much she 'loves' Kyle and LVP. I think the delulu one seriously thinks Bravo will move her, Kroy and the 17 feral children to LA so she can appear on BH?!

If Sheree wants to be hardcore anti-Nene, let her. If she loses her job, though, it's because she is boring as f with nothing to offer. A fake romance with Prisoner 1345875 who we never see is not a SL! And neither is Chateau She-Broke which 40 years later is STILL uninhabitable and un-paid-for.

Edited by Cat