Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm hoping she got KIm Z shook. I mean, we all know Kenya can demolish Poorsha, but that's an unequal fight given that P is such a dim bulb.

#MyJobisDone maybe means she is ready to move on from RHOA. Which is a shame as I don't feel Eva/Marlo/Shamea combined are worthy replacements.

• Members

Early reports shocking as they sound are making it sound like Kenya actually had Poorsha's back at this reunion. 

They also say that she dropped the baby bombshell on them and quit, too.

I can't wait to see if any of it is true. If so, she's at least leaving on a high.

ETA: Oh, the girls all definitely ganged up on Wig, prompting her daughter to defend her mama on Twitter...Twitter promptedly dragged daughter as well...since Wig got what she deserved for the mess they brought this season.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Reunion rumors:

-Porsha had a super easy reunion

- Kim got dragged super hard and ran off the stage in tears

- Kenya shocked EVERYONE by announcing she’s pregnant

- Marlo came for Kenya HARD

- Kim was sitting beside Andy when she came out (beside Porsha)

• Members

I am still some episodes behind because I just do not feel the urge to finish watching. The past two seasons have not been stellar but this season felt unwatchable to me. Not quite OC-unwatchable, but close.

Damn damn DAMN! She quit on them? Yessss go Kenya

Brielle needs to sit her lazy ass down and hush. This bimbo left her purse in her UNLOCKED car this week and promptly went on Twitter to complain when it got stolen. Duh. And Wig dishes it out but she can't take it. 

- ...Again.

Please register in order to view this content

It's been a while since we saw Kim's crocodile tears. Hope all that Botox doesn't impede her ability to emote.

- She's 47 year's old. Medical science is shocked!

- Marlo is trying to secure a peach, but for somebody so trashy, she sure is dull.

- That was probably her stipulation for showing up to reunion in the first place. I hate how Andy attributes RHOA's success to her.

• Members

I've heard 2 variations of Marlo getting exposed. STFA, who is VERY reliable, is saying that Porsha exposed Marlo at the reunion. Supposedly, Marlo was fooling with John (Nene's pizza man ex from s4), and stole some scandalous texts between Nene/John from his phone. 

I think B. Scott, who is also reliable, says that Kenya was the one that exposed Marlo. 

Regardless, one of the two (Porsha or Kenya) most likely exposed Marlo. If Marlo is on s11, I see Nene flipping on her a** yet again. She ought to know that Nene does NOT take lightly to people backstabbing her. Marlo is gonna pay dearly for that....

I am so giddy that Kim got dragged by her synthetic wig. I can't wait to see that. I heard that Kandi called Sheree out at the reunion too. 

I don't think Kenya is gonna be fired, and I called it. I knew she was gonna reveal her pregnancy at the reunion, which will most likely save her job. Whether Andy (along with most of the audience) hates Kenya or not, everyone wants to see her give birth of a child to see if it is true or not. Queenya is gonna make a come back next year and haters will deal! 

Please register in order to view this content