Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I went to Erika's twitter, she is having it handed to her even by her fans. That's what happens when you put yourself in a vacuum where you're just surrounded by paid "friends". Erika has not a single lick of self-awareness because Tom gave her money and she hired an army of gay yes men that she doesn't even realize are getting paid to make her look ridiculous.

• Members

The reunion is gonna be glorious b/c I know that Teddi is gonna nail Erika, Dorit, and Rinna to the cross. Erika flat out lied and got caught. 

However, we all know this won't go well for Teddi b/c Andy probably hates that his fave is catching heat thanks to Teddi. If anything, Teddi won't be invited back next year b/c they'll want to try and erase Erika's bitchiness from the audience's mind. 

Teddi, go out in a blaze of glory, girl! Read that old, tired karaoke star for filth at the reunion!

• Members

Andy is obsessed with that c,unt. He's not giving her any hard questions and even with Teddi being great at calling these ladies out, thatll be her downfall because she clearly isn't really used to arguing with women about this kind of stuff. They gave Dorit a second season, but Dorit didn't cry when dealing with Erika. It was actually the only reason I liked her last season, she wasn't scared of Erika.

• Members

Camille has to be back full time next season right? This version of Camille we've seen this season is amazing. She's still the sweet and supportive Camille that she turned into when she needed to fix her image, but this season she finally added back her snark and I just need her back fulltime. She is literally the epitome of a Housewife turning it around.

• Members

EXACTLY at the shade. Thus, the uh oh.

Has Kenya ever sat at the end of the couch?

Early reports also seem to say that Kim, Marlo, and Eva were there, Grain of salt on the last two.

ETA; Early reports also saying Toyota is the target two hours into filming.

ETA: Well, looks like Marlo more or less confirm on Twitter that she is at the reunion, too.

Edited by Taoboi