Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

So Charisse, who is deathly obsessed with Karen's Grande Dame status and renovated a guest bedroom 'champagne room' in her house, is now reduced to FOH? That must sting!

Don't care much about Ashley's marriage. Most of it played out organically last season. I hope Robyn is leaving Juan's disrespectful ass. I am shocked about Karen's. Black Bill Gates asked for a divorce?? Say it isn't so! I am legit surprised by that and the blue-eyes cheating allegations. 

Gizelle... sigh. Sometimes I like you, sometimes I don't.

Glad Katie is not back. Not only was she like watching paint dry, but all those foundations she 'chaired' were dodgy as hell. I have a feeling not a penny raised went anywhere near a charity. Unless we're talking about the charity that begins at home lol.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This peripheral RH story unites two of my favourite things: b!tchy (ex) HWs and duelling skincare lines. It's Glow by Jabot vs Beauty of Nature.

http://tamaratattles.com/2018/03/10/heather-dubrow-comes-for-lea-black-in-her-latest-infomercial-for-her-skincare-line/

Heather Dubrow was pushing her skincare stuff on Evine when she decided to disparage Lea Black's (of Miami fame) skincare line Sudden Youth. This has now gone viral and Lea Black is not happy.

Heather tried to cover her ass

https://twitter.com/HeatherDubrow/status/972656948200996864

She's a fool to have done this. Roy Black is one of the most feared lawyers in the country.

Edited by Cat