• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BH:

Dorit, Teddi and the HWs talking about LateGate for the rest of this season?

Image result for ramona singer i cant i cant i cant gif

Dorit, Teddi and the HWs talking about glassware for the rest of the season?

Dorit single-white femaling Erika?

The Dorit Show?

Edited by Cat

• Members

Teresa calling Kim D as a madame?

Melissa: "You couldnt get a man like Joe Gorga if you were the last whore in America." I loved the solidarity of the two teaming up on Kum D

Lord have mercy, Siggy should have taken the L and STFU. I loved that Andy was on Margaret's side and called Soggy out

• Members

Once she told Andy that she didn’t give a [!@#$%^&*] how he felt about the Hitler, it all started to make even more sense. Thank god, I will never have to watch batshit Soggy ever again. It was amusing and hypocritical how Siggy/Dolores were assholes about Danielle having Marge’s back when literally Dolores refused all season to ever once acknowledge any wrong doing by Siggy. It will be interesting to see what she does next season without Siggy. I don’t buy for a second that she actually likes Teresa.

• Members

I hope this is just a formality of the court system, and not an actual indication that prison is where she is heading! 

Honestly, this is not a Teresa-defrauds-banks situation. Luann doesn't belong 5 years or even 5 minutes in the pokey. Fines, community work, formal apologies to the hotel and police officers involved would suffice, surely? MSN calling it a 'drunken rampage' is a little much. She didn't maim or kill anybody, or even attempt to.

Followed closely by Siggy defending Kim D with "Did Kim D build the concentration camps?" and Teresa squeaking "WE DON'T KNOW! WE DON'T KNOW!"  Kim D saved Reunion tbh. As shady, dirty and toxic as she is, Kim D has a twinkle in her eye and knows exactly how the game is played, and that is enjoyable to watch for its own sake. I felt even Teresa lowkey enjoys sparring with her. 

Siggy is probably the worst HW of all time (and that's saying something after OC Peggy this year)... I wonder if she has even delivered the death knell to the NJ franchise (although ratings apparently went up for Reunion Part 1 --  to 1.39mn). Siggy seems to be on Twitter all day long having meltdowns about Margaret and Bravo. She really has lost it, big time.

• Members

Interestingly, Luann’s court date today was cancelled and neither her lawyer, nor the DA’s office would return calls to the NY Post.

That would suggest, to me at least, that a plea deal is being worked out. As it should be. Luann didn’t even do a DUI. There are a million better ways she can atone rather than doing a minute in jail. Community service, paying restitution, a donation to the police benevolent fund, and making formal apologies to the hotel and the police will accomplish a lot more than jail ever would.