Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

lol don't get me started. I heard some interesting gossip yesterday, which is that, firstly, Dorit & PK now partly own that horrific monstrosity of a house with the dangerous driveway. Emphasis on partly: they cannot actually afford to own the house in full, so it is shared ownership with Sam Nazarian, the original owner. Anyway, they have put it on the market in order to get some quick cash, I presume. They had to drop the asking price significantly. And who has the listing for this house? The Agency, and specifically Kyle's daughter, Farah. So when Kyle defends Dorit to the hilt this season, you'll know the reason why!

Kyle skated over the fact that the Hiltons are pissed about worker bee Mauricio leaving their real estate partnership and making a success of his new business. Because that meant Rick Hilton actually had to work for a living

Please register in order to view this content

This is the real reason they are mad at the Umanskys. I also think Kathy despises Kyle because she uses family pain to launch her own fame. Like when Kyle outed Kim's alcoholism (which was bound to be outed anyway), and now these TV shows 'based' on their childhood.

Is 'British humor' and inconsiderate time-keeping going to be the new Pantygate of this season? Please tell me no.

I was going to say that Rinna had been playing this season perfectly, letting Dorit show out like an idiot. I've been enjoying her a bit... Until she came after Ken and the lawsuits. Look, Ken does not come out of the many lawsuits against the VP-Todds smelling like roses. It definitely made me side-eye the family. But this is solely to stick it to LVP. She really hates her. As if the S1 BH Instagram stories weren't bad enough. Oh Rinna. You in danger girl! Pride goes before a fall! Did you learn nothing from last season?

I am over the LVP + dogs PR stuff. I like her, and like cute puppies, but every week she is working overtime to convince me what a humanitarian she is. I feel like it is in order to repair her image after the last few seasons and mitigate the bad press from these lawsuits.

That comment just opened the door to Jaq (ugh) and Caroline returning next season. If there is a next season. 

FFed all of Soggy's parts in this Reunion episode but IA that her delusional ass earned that spot next to Andy. Melissa has never done anything remotely noteworthy to be considered a major player of this franchise. Unless you count selling out your in-laws for a TV cheque. She's a follower, not a leader, and latches onto the HWs (like Teresa) that actually make things happen.

Speaking of Teresa, I was lukewarm over her this season, but she had a new feistiness and energy to her at Reunion (especially with Kim D coming out). And some kind of self-awareness that wasn't there before.

Having said that, I keep thinking back to Caroline Manzo's prophecy a few years back:

“Teresa wants it all, and I think that the demands she put on [Joe] led him to make decisions that weren’t the best. And I think he resents her for it, and he’s going to pay the ultimate price for it.

Prediction: Something may happen where someone has to go somewhere. Teresa’s going to have to pull herself up on her bootstraps and take over. She’ll say, ‘You know what, I tried. I stood by him, but I have to divorce him now. And I’m gonna show my daughters what it’s like to be strong and independent on your own and survive.’ There’s a book in there!”

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Haters! Next season should be

Teresa

Caroline

Melissa

Dolores

Danielle

Margaret

New Girl

Jacqueline can be a friend bc I cant take her full time and it wouldnt be good for her sanity

BH

Dorit tried it with Camille but she doesnt realize she messed with the wrong one. "She's a bottomless pit of bullsh-t" DEAD

Team Teddi. Dorit was on some true f--k sh-t this episode. Her hair is ugly too

Is she on her way to a Renaissance Fair?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Loved Camille's comment. That's the Camille we know and love. 

I actually loved the dog scenes with LVP. I'm a sucker for helping poor dogs that have been abandoned. I look at their sad faces and I melt. 

I don't know the details of the Ken assault allegations, but I'm sure we'll be treated to a lame flashback of the time he placed his hand on Yolanda. 

New Jersey's reunion was mostly a letdown. Soggy looks so checked out and foolish. She's sitting there like an enormous oaf with a dress that resembles a chenille throw. She's still holding on to the most flimsy of reasons to be angry at Margaret. It's a pathetic, weak storyline. 

Meanwhile, her bestie Dolores looks HORRIBLE! Nevermind the weight gain, she's got her Mariah Carey tittles sloppily spilling out and her face is a sloppy mess!  She looks nothing like she used to and it's all bad. 

I appreciated the mention of how Melissa contacted Danielle back in the day via Facebook, but again, she scooted right past being in the hot seat of how underhanded she and Joe were at contacting Bravo and getting on the show back in 2010. 

• Members

I was actually going to say that the NJ reunion was pretty entertaining.  This season, along with the reunion, have gotten me excited and interested in NJ again, which I never thought would happen.  I loved the addition of Margaret.  As annoying as Siggy is (and I'm glad she's leaving), I still thought it was entertaining to watch her nosedive and have Margaret come out as victorious.  It was a battle worth rooting for since the outcome I wanted came out in the end.  I love that the other housewives love Margaret - she's definitely coming back for a second season.  

Siggy might have had the worst Season 2 of any housewife of any series.  It really was monumentally bad and character killing.

I still like Dolores, even though she annoyed me with her loyalty to Siggy.  I can see her loyalty with her other friends though, so it's not out of character.  I also think she's flexible and can at least be civil with her enemies - she even gave compliments to Danielle and Margaret in the reunion.  She did look horrible in that dress though :/

The lighting of the reunion reminds me of the last Atlanta reunion - way too dark and shadowy on the ladies' faces.  The Dallas reunion lighting has been the best so far in recent years.

Dorit on BH -- I was enjoying her the first couple of episodes, but she's really getting on my nerves now with the Camille and Teddi situations.  I will say - her fashion and hair styles have been ON POINT this season - she looks great.  

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Mid season trailer for Atlanta is up! Finally! Some Eva the diva! And just a warning for some of y’all... it’s very Porsha heavy and Kenya lite. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-10/videos/still-to-come-this-season-on-rhoa

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Omg don't get me started on that scene when Yolanda accused Ken of assaulting her. He touched her elbow. And I'm not saying that as an LVP apologist, either. What Bravo never shows with that flashback is Brandi and Yolanda goading him to try and get a reaction. I think Brandi even called him "trash" which is astonishing considering she looked to him as a father figure and he defended her against Paul and Adrienne. Yolanda really had to backtrack on her accusation when they showed the footage and he wasn't doing anything she accused him of (like shoving her).

I was shocked at the change in Dolores. Like I wondered if she was this way on NJ this season and I just never noticed?

Porsha heavy.... sigh... you know that means we're going to get a 15 minute segment at Reunion about her being 'baby vegan.' And they are really trying to erase Kenya from the show, huh. 

Btw did you all hear how Kim responded to Kandi calling her out about the lick the box lie? Kim said Kandi can't take a joke. A 'joke' ! This feckless liar. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

'Who the F*uk you think you are cursing at?' Yaaaaaasss, Kandi...drag Wig!!!!

And Hahahaha!!!! Eva ain't the one. Don't do it, boo.

And yes, it looks like we will not only get to see the Nene v Wig fallout, but the fallout from her comment at that comedy show as well...

No, no, no, Marlo ain't the one, either!!!!

That was hot!!!!

Just in case you can't see it above...

As Kenya would say...'DON'T BACKPEDAL NOW.'