Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

This was the funniest RHOA I've seen in a long time. It sort of reminded me of the RHONY Mexico trip this past season. Flat Marc. "He in prison!" Marlo deep-throating the bunch of grapes. Too hilarious.

Glad they've realized that we don't want to watch endless toxicity, and even though everyone but Sheree and Cynthia were pissed at Porsha, they managed to have an enjoyable trip.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am glad that Kenya threw a curve ball at these bitches tonight and went along with this faux wedding. They were expecting her to act out, thus validating their feelings about her marriage, but she ended up being a good sport and they didn't know how to take her. 

I get Kandi holding a grudge with Porsha. The severity of the act was just too much for Kandi to forgive her so easily. That's Porsha's problem. Everyone coddles her like a child and now she needs to be held responsible like an adult. Time for her to grow up. 

I did not like the last scene of the show. I thought they veered back into the toxicity by questioning Kenya's marriage right after the girl left in good spirits and spoke highly of the women. Per usual, MAN-LOW did production's bidding and questioned the marriage. All this shucking and jiving and you still don't have a peach to show for it. Girl, enough. I cut my eyes too when Porsha started to comment on Cynthia/Kenya's friendship and whether it is genuine or not.

B*tch, are you the same chick that allowed your so called "bestie," Phelony Parks, to play you like a fiddle? Don't ever speak on what a friendship should be. Idiot.

Kudos to Cynthia for not flip-flopping for once and remaining loyal to Kenya. So refreshing to see a woman on this show remain loyal to their friend and respect her wishes. However, NeNe is seething hot mad that Cynthia has her own mind now, and she can no longer control it. That's why I always preferred Cynthia/Kenya b/c Kenya encourages Cynthia to think on her own and stand in her own convictions. 

Sneak peek for next week: 

Child... Porsha should just be happy to be dating. She's so damn vain, hence why she'll never find happiness again.

• Members

Sheree: "I wouldnt have said anything had I known it would have gone down like that." Liar, yes you would

Porsha: "I love Chinatown. I feel like I got off the trolley and in now in Tokyo"

I liked that Porsha took Kandi aside to apologize. I think she handled that all well. 

Sheree talking about her convict bf as if its normal. Giiiirrrrrrlllll...........

Please register in order to view this content

Porsha looks cute here

These women are disgusting. Kenya's grandmother died and the minute she leaves go do deal with that, they start up this mess going in about her marriage? I'm glad Cynthia stood her ground

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That's what bothered me. 

Kenya wasn't out the door good and they started bashing her. What made it worse was Kenya said she finally found her place in the group and trusted these women and they pull that stunt. Just tacky. 

But NeNe will want Kenya to pledge her allegiance to her down the line when Kim and her start beefing again. 

And Kandi was f-cked up for starting the crap seeing as Kenya was her biggest advocate last year when Phaedra and Porsha deliberately lied on her. 

I expected that behavior from Sheree, Man-LOW, and Porsh-t though. 

• Members

Melbourne was GREAT.

Venus and her husband...let's be real...that title of theirs was bought and paid for. It has nothing to do with the British Peerage and Gamble took that shot at them and Venus reacted like Gamble knew she would because Venus appears to be either misinformed or lying. She is simply incorrect about the House of Lords, so I don't know why she even attempted it. 

Gina vs. Gamble because Gina maintains a cogent argument and maintains her sense of humour. Her crack about her look originating in 1984 was hilarious. 

Janet and her son are doing real good with their foundation and I can only tip my hat to her son. He has overcome a lot and has turned his tragedy into triumph. A burns injury is incredibly traumatic and he has emerged with a positive attitude. Bravo to him and bravo to Janet.

Lydia and Jackie...meh, I don't care about their friendship working or not. 

Next week we see Chyka living it up in her 'country cottage' can't wait. 

It is an undeniably beautiful house from the exterior. However, I don't like the interiors - they're bland and lacking any character (which, for a house built in 1912, is a real accomplishment)...but the house is in the Valley...albeit south of Ventura, but over the mountainside from Bel-Air and Beverly Hills...it also backs onto a church's parking lot (albeit through densely wooded backyard). 

I feel like, with Kyle's real estate, she never quite gets it right.

• Members

NJ

I'm sorry...Siggy was deflecting...and found Danielle ain't the one. She has the mansion in crazitown.

That said...I loved that Dolores was enough of a friend to get ready to throw down and at the same time got in Siggy's face to force her to calm down for once.

And they all got thrown out of the restaurant was hilarious.