Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Melbourne: 

Boy am I glad they are back. But a lot has sure changed...

It saddens me to see Gamble/Gina's friendship crumble, but I can understand why. Gamble is a bit of a famewhore and it has always been obvious. I think because Pettifleur was such a b-tch that a lot of Gamble's shortcomings got covered up or swept under the rug. This season is gonna be the downfall of Gamble. She's too aware of the cameras and thirsts for attention. I'm team Gina on the matter. If Gamble was truly ever Gina's friend, she would've reached out and attended Gina's dad wake and funeral. 

Venus is gorgeous, but I wanna see a pic of her old self, which she claims to be "ugly." While it might be a bit farfetched, a part of me wonders if Venus has issues with her Arabic background. I do think she's gonna pan out to be a great addition to the show. I can see how she and Gina bonded--not only by their legal backgrounds, but Venus is level-headed much like Gina.

Lydia won me over this episode. I never cared for Lydia much in the past (especially, season 1), but I thought it was nice how she came to Gina's aid during her time of need. I still don't care about her damn dog though. 

Jackie...

Please register in order to view this content

Never liked this heffa. Never will. Jackie is such a liar and full of crap, and I enjoyed when Lydia called her on it. Jackie saying she doesn't like calling people in front of a crowd was hilarious. The same Jackie that stayed calling Gina out for years in front of people? I can remember when she and Gina had their last big blowout in that restaurant and she tried calling Gina out. Hell, last year she called Lydia out in the finale and alleged the woman was sleeping around. Jackie is a trip. 

Janet is OK. I'm always on the fence with her. Sometimes, she enjoyable. Other times, she annoys me. She doesn't grate my nerves like Jackie though. 

I'm excited for Gamble v. Venus AND Gamble v. Gina next week. Is it just me or does Sally [who premieres next week] gives off knockoff Chyka vibes? Same haircut, in the same industry (fashion), same hair color... Venus does mirror Pettifleur a bit too, but she's more relaxed. Production was sneaky with that. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

MELBOURNE

Totally agree @Nothin'ButAttitude it's so good to have this franchise back. It feels so much more organically produced than other franchises.

I'm not sold on Lydia though. She's still an absolute fake. That's nice that she's admitted she's fat and happy.

Venus is very smart and level, but she's gone so overboard with the plastic surgery and makeup and tinted contact lenses - she looks like a different species. She looked like Shirley Eaton - the actress painted gold in the James Bond film Goldfinger

Gamble and Gina's friendship imploding isn't a surprise. They're competitive personalities and that was always going to be a liability. Gina is still loads of fun and ballsy as heck. Gamble has drunk her own Kool-Aid.

Jackie doesn't annoy me. She's a big personality and I find her relatively harmless. She's definitely pushy and vulgar, but that's not the biggest sin. 

I love Janet. Always have. She is a true Australian sheila. Always good for a giggle and a gossip. 

• Members

I probably say it after every Jersey episode, but I’m totally over and done with Dolores and Siggy. It shouldn’t have to take talking to Frank Sr. For them to realize supporting Kim D., is the same as co-signing what she says. I wish Dolores would just admit she doesn’t actually like Teresa and that they were just in the same circle for 20 years.

This condensed season has really given Jersey new life though to be honest, it’s been a great season and Margaret is the best newcomer since Dorinda on NYC.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Aw that gets me excited for the next season of RHONY. Lindsay Lohan, yikes, poor thing aged herself by 30 years with all that partying... 

I like Margaret, but she's not in the same league as Queen Dorinda. Give her another season and maybe she'll elevate her status

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Melbourne

I never liked Lydia but she really touched me how she was there for Gina in her time of need. Shocked me bc she always comes across as a self asborbed ditz but she stepped up in a big way

I continue to love Gina's drag queen makeup. She's a mess...lol

Gamble...Im glad it looks like she is being exposed bc I never liked her

Jackie...boring

Venus surpised me bc she doesnt look smart, but Im intrigued by her

Overall lowkey premiere that did not need to be as long as it was, but they set the seeds for future storylines here

• Members

It's nice to see Lydia/Gina having a close moment... they started the series as friends for years..and never really recovered after all the cheap that happened in season 1.

While I do like Gina, she isn't perfect and I think her personality can turn people off....and I think that's what happened with Gamble/Gina.

• Members

and every week I find myself agreeing with you. As Ive said before I dont usually say friends need to choose sides but they do here. I cant beleive Dolores and Siggy would film with Kim D again and give the cheating rumors a platform. I dont see why they couldnt just write Kim a check and call it a day. One thing's for sure. Sh-t always goes down at the Posh fashion show