Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

ATL:

Finally the show appears to be picking up some steam, and that's not down to Kim Zolciak -- that's down to Nene. Her VTs are gloriously shady, and the way that dingbat Porsha played into her hand in SF was magical, quite frankly. 

Nene: What you were trying to say was that I was taking food off of your plate.

Porsha: And you were!

Nene: So you took food off of Phaedra's plate.

Porsha: Well, I don't have nothing to do with that.

Nene: Oh, you don't??

Porsha: We are all responsible for our actions!

Nene: OH, WE ARRRRRRRRRRRREEEE?????

Please register in order to view this content

However, has anybody noticed how off Nene's VT looks? I'm not talking about the Soul Train dress, I'm talking the oddly angled background pic of her supposed living room. It looks like it was taken from her ceiling. Also, in all her VTs, Nene has her arms crossed like she is seriously pissed off to be there. Oh well. Gotta pay the IRS, Nene.

I don't know what to say about everybody else's stories. The fact that Cynthia has to stoop to having a fake boyfriend --- I would have thought men half her age would be swooning over her gorgeousness. Is she still with Peter? If so, she should just be honest about it. Speaking of fake boyfriends, when Sheree has to trawl the incarcerated for her SL, you know things are bleak over at Chateau SheBroke. Porsha shopping for rosemary at the vegan grocery store was so dull, it actually got cut mid-sentence.

And while I feel for Kenya losing her grandmother (my grandma lived with us when I was a kid, and losing her was devastating), how many times is she going to spread old photos over her bed to let us know who she is thinking about? It's such a corny TV trope. Kenya seems totally checked out this year.

Kroy looks like he literally has sawdust between his ears.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I so missed that sentence. That takes the fight in a whole other direction. Well-played, Nene.

DId I miss something? Why does everyone think Cynthia's bf is fake?

Well, Kroy's look have definitely not be the same since he wiggle that bubble butt in those tight slacks.

• Members

I thought it was a great interview from Kenya. She was totally on the ball and wasn't going to let Wendy get away with anything. And still trying to get mediaplay on the pregnancy rumors I see! This is the Kenya I want to see on Atlanta tbh. I feel like she's been muted somewhat this year. 

I am frankly surprised she agreed to go on WW after what Wendy said about her a year ago. I seriously tuned out of WW for a good 8-10 months as a result of her remarks during one of the Hot Topics. "Nobody loves you, Kenya! Certainly not your mother who never wanted you" or words to that effect. I was so shocked by the vitriol, it sounded like something Phaedra would have fed to Wendy tbh. It is also the cruellest thing you could ever say about somebody who has been abandoned by a parent.

Yep, she totally had Porsha cornered. I really hope this is Toyota's last year!

I don't know, her scenes with Will don't ring true to me. It sounds like they are reading from a script. He seems like a great guy and game but I'm not sensing their connection.

lol Kroy has always been dumb as a box of rocks! His brain disappeared with his bubble butt!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Remember when Phaedra bought that second house? A mere few months before getting fired from RHoA? I don't know why that popped into my mind when I saw this news item about Tamra. 

• Members

Oooooo Cat, I didn’t even think about that 👀👀.

In NJ news, apparently Soggy was tweeting up a storm about Margaret over the weekend over the Hitler comment. 🙄. Can this be her last season? She’s not even enjoyable to watch at this point. I feel like the Housewives these days have lost the art of making us love to hate them. I find now instead of wanting to watch some ladies, I just want them removed entirely.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

That and vow renewals! The Judges are about to do up a home they probably cannot fully afford (it's all for the show, I imagine) and that's when the Bravo axe drops! I also remember Aviva buying a duplex to film in because the housing association at her actual apartment didn't want Bravo filming there. We saw it during S6 of NYC. Then she got canned. 

Your last statement about Siggy is how I feel about Bethenny!  But yeah Siggy is a PITA with her unhinged Tweeting. Her hate for Margaret is reaching ridiculous levels now. She looks like a loon and a bully.

• Members

She was talking sh-t about Kenya just last month! Said she doesnt beleive the marriage is real, thinks she's a liar and said she should be fired. I really wanted to see Kenya call her out but she knows how to play the game and get free publicity for herself and the show. You dont see Nene or Porsha swallowing their pride and using this show to promote Bravo. Its why the producers like her bc she's a team player. Wendy had to backpeddle and didnt dare come for her bc she knows Kenya would have no shame throwing her husband's cheating in her face

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Honestly I am wondering if this is the last year for a lot of the peaches.  Kenya got what she wanted and is so happier for it which is probably why she appears checked out this year. Toyota ain't got a storyline. Cynthia is going through a lot of changes that may or may not carry her  off the show.

Ha at @Cat for the no bubble butt comment.

• Members

Wow, really? Guess I haven't been keeping up on WW in recent weeks (apart from when she collapsed on air in her statue of liberty costume).

Kenya played the game super well yesterday, but an evil part of me wishes Wendy would have gotten messy just so Kenya could snap back about mistresses living in apartments 20 minutes from the family home. 

Just the other day Tamara Tattles was saying that Porsha's position on the show was locked-in because of the alleged Bravo exec she is blowing she is big on social media and brings in the highly-desirable youth demographic! I hope this is totally unfounded! 

*deep breath* NY (along with BH) is my fave, but I just. Cannot. Get. Past. Her. I am rewatching last season's NY, and getting a better appreciation of Tinsley, who I like now. Obvs Bethenny is moderately better than she was in S8. But I can't get over how awful she and Carole were to Luann and Jules! She is awful to all these women, threatening them to stay in line and lording her power over them. It makes me seethe how Screech dominates everything. I want to watch Dorinda, not Beth in her cold, soulless show apartment with that SkinnyGirl bar! The only reason I want Jill Zarin back is to see Bethenny lose it, lol.

/rant