Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Kim/Kenya opening fight continuation from last week wasn't the highlight of the episode I thought it might be.

I don't like either of Kim or Kenya, so I don't care how their fights go. They're both liars and drama queens and deluded.

I did, however, have absolute sympathy for Kenya losing her grandmother. That was sad. As Cynthia pointed out, that was a woman who chose to raise her and love her when she didn't have to. 

Cynthia is beautiful, but her scenes are absolute filler. They could have cut that cupcake scene entirely. And that boyfriend seems like a set up storyline. 

Sheree and Kandi as friends who gossip while the adorable baby Ace hangs out in the background works for me. Kandi is so much better around people who aren't on her payroll. 

The highlight of the episode, by far, was Marlo fixing Nene's collapsing bun while she tore into Pinto at the San Francisco dinner party. THAT was hilarious. 

(PS: that clip from years ago between Nene and Sheree demonstrates how much better Nene's old nose looked!)

• Members

Ugghhhhh. Not Gretchen! The show doesn't need any more returns. We need to move FORWARD.

I don't think Meghan should come back. She'll be 4-6 months pregnant when shooting begins.

IMO, a friend of Kelly's should be the new HW. S13 cast: Vicki, Tamra, Kelly, Shannon, Friend of Kelly's.

• Members

Ugh. I KNEW as soon as I heard that Andy Cohen spent Thanksgiving with the Edmonds' in St Louis that she would be back! Plus she sprang that hasty 4-week pregnancy on them at Reunion -- a well-timed visit to the insemination clinic. It's not like she's interested in taking care of the first one! Just what will it take to get her smug, boring ass fired??

After the last few seasons, I am getting major starry-eyes for the good old days involving Gretchen, Heather, Jeanna and even Alexis! Bring back the across-the-street neighbourhood interactions! Slade pissing off Vicki and Tamra! Gretchen's drunken sad-sack friend eating the bow off Heather's cake! I miss those days.

Image result for RHOC naked wasted gifs

Related image

Please register in order to view this content

Image result for RHOC alexis bellino gifs

Image result for RHOC naked wasted gifs

Edited by Cat