Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Geez, Atlanta has been filming so much, I forgot about all of the stuff coming up. I think the season has been okay so far, but it's not popping; just a slow simmer. Too much Porsha, and the balance is off. Sheree is so messy, hanging out with Kenya at the gym one moment, and talking crap about her the next day with Kim. That's what'll always keep Sheree as a supportive role and not a tentpole. Nobody really flocks to her to be her friend. She's a fairweather friend, for sure, and never keeps her alliances intact. 

I'm already sick of Kim. Her thirsty desperation to be relevant and get back on the mothership is so obvious. 

I don't mind the fluffy casual dating scenes with Cynthia. As long as she's sporting that hair, I'll watch. She's flawless. 

I don't mind Kandi's "minions" and she is always the most grounded, so anything with her is good. Thank God the Mama Joyce era is over. 

OC: That was a rough reunion. A lot of nothingness, both in terms of the women themselves and what they brought to the show. Meghan brought nothing. Peggy I tried with her but she's a one-and-done. She was upset because nobody asked her how she's doing, post-father's death. Right? That's what she was trying to convey after all that? Okay. 'Tis a pity, because I think Deiko made for a good Househusband for the show. 

I can buy the tears between Vicki & Tamra, whether they're crying because they genuinely miss each other or because they're tired of the nastiness and want to save the show. Either way, I'll take it. Shannon did NOT want to make amends with Vicki and only did it because the cameras were up and the waterworks were already flowing with Vicki & Tamra huddled together. She has NOT forgiven Vicki and will still be a bitter pudgy hothead next year. 

Kelly is messy and can't keep her alliances straight either, but a newly single woman will keep her on the show next season. I'll take another year of Lydia because the bible beater can rile up Shannon's feathers and is a straight-shooter. 

Bring back our lovely Lizzie to shake up Tamra. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NJ

Im with Teresa. Im not usually about friends needing to choos sides but Delores and Siggy should be loyal to her and not walk in Kim's fashion show. By filming with Kim, they helped put that rumor out there about Teresa and they are giving her a platform. Id be pissed. The two were right in telling Teresa what Kim said but that should have made them step back from Kim

Again why is Danielle NOT a housewife? She is in every episode and while we dont see her personal life, she is very much involved

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Agreed. Especially if they show scenes with her two daughters making amends with Teresa. She's already been on WWHL at least twice since NJ returned and she's still classic trainwreck TV. She sang along with footage of her and former lesbian lover singing that ridiculous song some 7-8 years ago on WWHL, and she clapped back at one of the fan's write-in questions because she can't take criticism. Her perfect lil' doses of crazy insecurities still remain. 

• Members

A madame role she should be very comfortable with. Allegedly. She also comes off as a raging bitch. The claws are uncovered!

Love that BH sneak peek. The insincerity oozing out of Rinna's every pore.

Please register in order to view this content

Not so confident now that her ride-or-die girl is gone. 

DRAG HA NENE! DRAG HA!

Edited by Cat

• Members

BH

With comments like THAT TH (Trust me, gal. there are co-workers I feel the same way about), Dorit might be a fave this year.  And I am LIVING for her haircut.

and....CAMILLE!!!!!

RHOA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! *Charisse* GET HER, NENE...GET...HER!!!*Charisse*

BONUS...Kenya, Kandi, and Marlo getting to sit back with popcorn...or chicken in Kandi's case probably. lol.

• Members

OMG Atlanta killed me tonight.  When Porsha said "your injured son and WHORE daughter" to Kim like it was ok and everyone paused and got silent hahahaha...

Also - Kim got an ugly edit tonight - are we sure production is on her side?  She got thrown big time under the bus with those Twitter/social media receipts.  Kenya came THROUGH.

• Members

He's on Kim's side. Only thing is that he can't hide all of Kim's heinous acts. Otherwise, it'd be gaps in the show. 

I think Michael Beck is banking for the audience to be on Kim's side when roach-gate begins with Nene/Kim. I think again, he's gonna misread the audience and ppl will side with Nene over Kim. Kim is reading too desperate and the audience picks up on it. Come reunion time, Kim will be the most hated cast member. 

But commenting on tonight's episode, Kenya made me proud. Ooo! She dragged Kim with such ease. 

Kim was shown to be a liar yet again. Of course, dumb Sheree perpetuates the lie too much like she did in s4 with African baby-gate, which got her ass fired. 

I shed tears over Kenya losing her grandma. That hurt my heart. While my grandma did not raise me like Kenya's, I know what it is like to be close to your grandparent, which I was with my maternal grandma. 

Nene feeling threatened by Kenya/Cynthia's friendship is absurd. Especially, when Kenya eagerly and openly expresses she'd like to be close to Kenya too. Nene is doing the most tonight. Stop being possessive and jealous and patch up your relationship with Kenya. Nene and Kenya used to be extremely close. Fix that relationship as Kenya is at least open to it unlike Porsha.