Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I disagree about Lauren. She's my favourite and always makes me laugh. She also isn't afraid of confrontation but isn't a dumbass looking for a fight.

I found Cheshire far more enjoyable than any of the American franchises this year aside from NYC (and Toronto was fabulous in Canada). 

LOVE Janet's intro line for Melbourne. Bring on this season!

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought the intro was hot. Their color scheme is jacked up and the clothes are ill-fitting, but I think it's a nice intro. 

I agree that Gina and Janet have great taglines. They always do. Lydia and Venus have a solid taglines too. Jackie's tagline is trash. Gamble and Sally's taglines are cliche. 

Lauren, much like Seema/Stacey, was MIA too much for me. I think Lauren needs a break from the show b/c she has not been bringing. Not like I'm used too. Watching reunion I forgot she was even on the show b/c she wasn't there. 

You liked Toronto? Most people I've heard talk about the show said it was trash and boring.

• Members

I thought Lauren was way more MIA in the previous season. I felt her presence plenty this season. I missed her at the reunion. Cheshire's cast is too big and I think that sometimes makes each of the women seem MIA because the screen is overcrowded.

I loved Toronto. It was not trash and it was not boring. It was glamorous and fun and, like season 1 of Vancouver, had an actual story arc. 

• Members

OMG at Janet's line!!! I literally just did a variety on that tonight as a status. lol. You all are going to have to let me know where to watch it virus-free because I liked that intro.

That said...so Toronto was good you say.

I knew you would be happy for Ms Marlo.  lol. I admit I did like that her and Nene were cool again since I always liked them together.

• Members

Took the words right out of my mouth! Btw, I love that they show Gina (or Giner as Lydia calls her) in her barrister's outfit including the 18th century wig in the intro.

Why do I have a feeling this is Jackie's season to get exposed/the bitch edit? 

• Members

I don’t like Nene but I will say I cheered when she said Porsha threw Phaedra right under the bus and jumped out of it to save herself. I said it the moment she started turning during the reunion. It was just so damn obvious. And NO one wants to regularly film with her. I’m confused why she couldn’t be a friend of this season. I like Lauren just fine, but I have no interest in her scenes with Porsha.

• Members

^

I'm thinking what saved Porsha this season was she started to integrate back into the group more after these upcoming episodes in San Francisco. Apparently, this is the portion of the season where all the women come together and question Kenya's marriage, so Porsha isn't in the hot seat as much. Also, Porsha clashes in San Francisco and rumor is Sheree was on Porsha's side. I think Porsha filming a lot with Sheree and Kim is what saved her from being a 'friend.' 

• Members

Well I’m impatient and they need to move it on along. The show isn’t charming the way that it used to be, so I literally have zero interest in the scenes of their personal lives now. Give me 12 straight episodes of drama. I really like NJ for that exact reason. There’s really only been one dud of an episode this season.

• Members

Honestly RHOA should’ve done a 90 minutes premiere and edit the first two episodes together. It would’ve helped the flow a little bit, but I do think starting with episode four the show will be good until the end. So much that we know is coming they just had a slow start. 

• Members

I also agree with this episode things should be jumping.  Still got san Francisco...that other trip...oh, duh Barcelona. (isn't there two more trips coming)...the Toyota/Nene fight...the Marlo/Ford Honda fight...the drama at the airport with Kenya and Kim separately...the moment the show catches up to what they are filiming now (aka the Nene/Wig fallout)...whatever is about to happen with Papa Smurf...and of course, Nene's fall from grace due to that comment she made on stage. And lest I almost forgot EVA THE DIVA IS COMING.

ETA: new commercial during RHoNJ shows next week it's the Nene/Jeep Cherokee fight that was in the trailer.

Also...isn't there a Shamea fight coming that Eva was also at.

Edited by Taoboi