Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Because she has no qualms about being a total beeyotch? "And Janet... we didn't have to give her a walking stick. Oops! Did I say that? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

I'm watching Real Housewives of Sydney at the moment; it isn't a patch on Melbourne! I missed the Melbourne HWs.

Meanwhile, just saw this headline about Phaedra. Must be a slow news day since Wig hasn't woken up yet.

Phaedra Parks Lands Modeling Contract; Says Leaving Real Housewives of Atlanta Led to Revenge Body

http://www.realitytea.com/2017/11/22/phaedra-parks-lands-modeling-contract-says-leaving-real-housewives-atlanta-led-revenge-body/

Image result for Phaedra Parks

Edited by Cat

• Members

Bravo promoting Trashbox's 'return' already! 

Please register in order to view this content

I didn't even recognise Marlo at first. She looks seriously flawless with that hair!

Wig is a weasel. And WTF was Sheree moaning about this wasn't the time nor the place for Kenya to push back at Wig? Wig was poking and provoking her with nasty comments!

Just think, while all this was going on, Brielle was in Nene's bathroom allegedly filming roaches. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I respect Tiffany Hendra for calling it as she lived it. And I would bet she's right about Bravo and Andy Cohen, as Kathy Griffin has recently been frank enough to discuss her views on. Obviously, she knows she's burning her bridges, but she doesn't care. 

That said, I enjoy watching these shows for the very reason she points out: rich people fighting and having problems has been the root of entertainment for decades. It's just real these days, rather than scripted.  

The issue that Bravo/Cohen is ignorant to is that the audience prefers a lighter season. We don't watch for the toxic stuff. It's what is slowly killing the franchise. 

I cannot wait for Melbourne.

• Members

Kim is pure trash. For someone who loves to spout off that she's happy and blessed, she surely isn't acting like that. 

For one, her expression towards Nene's home was odd. Does it kill her that bad that Nene went and got a nice house too? Kim also said that slick comment that she doesn't drink from other people's glasses. Seriously?! As if this piece of trash is too good to drink from a cup at Nene's house. Her bringing up Nene parking in handicap was foul too. I am glad Nene posted receipts on Twitter about the decals belonging to Greg and another family member of hers. 

Then she was eager to go there and start with Kenya. Just thirsty and hungry. She proved Kenya's point that Kim needs a check. Michael Beck (the EP) obviously gassed his bestie (Kim) up to go and attack Kenya, and she failed miserably. Kenya ignored Kim for the most part and then snatched Kim up by her plastic wig with epic shade. And Kim getting up walking to Kenya was pathetic. Kim knows she ain't 'bout that life. Just b/c Kenya let Porsha pull her hair (a tactic to get Porsha fired) doesn't mean she's gonna allow you to do the same. Kim better sit her ghostface ass down somewhere before she gets touched in the worst way. 

Kim is just a cesspool of bitterness. I am glad that Nene and Kenya aren't here for it. I hope they tag team her plastic body a** at the reunion. 

Ugh! I hate that husband humper. 

• Members

Yeah I saw. She posted the decals and the pic of Kim with "stank face." Glad Nene called her out. Kenya dragged her on Twitter too. 

Of course, Kim has to bring up being "married," happy, and having a nation of kids to try and get one over on Kenya.

Please register in order to view this content

Girl, you're still a wh*re. You trashy past is not deleted.