Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

As NYC is already filming, I cannot see Jill being involved in any way this season. Bobby is her priority. It is devastating seeing recent pics of him. He was always a lovely man, I pray for all the best for him, this illness I would never wish on my worst enemy, let alone a class act like him.

As for Jill returning in the future when she's had time to grieve and process... Well, Ramona isn't the problem as they have reconciled in the wake of Bobby's illness. But it's The Bethenny Show, and we all know she's the one putting the kabosh on that possibility.

I totally agree and I hate that. But all the franchises seem to follow that formula now, so I guess I'm kind of conditioned to expect it.

And as @DaytimeFan has said many times, another blonde millennial one hit wonder? Meghan, Tinsley, Kameron, now Teddi... RH usually does better when it employs someone who has lived, lived well. know themselves, and aren't afraid to be a character (Dorinda, Shannon S1, Margaret, etc).

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Shannon thought she could shame Lydia into apologising and Lydia was like "Yeah, I meant it tho."

And Meghan was so thirsty to make Lydia look bad that she got herself into a pickle. Meghan boohooing over the future job stability of charlatan psychics on these RH shows was the single most ridiculous fight she could pick. The worst is when she said "I just think you should use your brain and not let the Bible tell you what is right or wrong all the time." Oh gurrrrrl. What about the 10 Commandments? She is going to get a backlash from US religious peeps (not least in her own home state of Missouri), and the gasp from the other women testified to that realization. 

I must say, I have been wondering what TayShana's talk-to Pam has been up to recently! 

Related image

Edited by Cat

• Members

Yayyy to Beverly Hills' promo! @Cat I agree with all. "Crotchfruit." LOL 

Agreed with seeing too much blonde in the promo. The new girl was just a blonde head getting in the way of the vets. Was there a second new blonde? Like, a new "friend of"?  Anyhoo, at least we got snippets of Camille, but boy I'd just like to see her back as a legitimate castmember. Can't they Sonja Morgan her in half-way through the season? 

Loving seeing LVP as the rightful Queen Bee that others want to be BFF's with. 

OC Reunion:

Lydia vs. Shannon. All types of win for Lydia with that one single comment. Just brilliant. 

Lydia vs. MegaNeck. When the psychic talk wasn't working, she started trying to go for the drag queen aspect, inferring Lydia is anti-LGBTQ. Nice try, but we still don't like you. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I'm sorry... still like Shannon...shes fascinating to watch.  She's an interesting case study and has interesting quirks.  She is almost too real..if that makes sense.

At the same time, Lydia is fascinating in a different way.  I actually think she and Shannon are more alike..hence the discord.  Both are from money, isolated from real-life, and are k8nd of entitled.

But I like both of them...and at least Lydia is saying all this to Shannons face as opposed to behind her back.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

^

I watched RHOA last night. It just wasn't much to comment on. This season further makes me wish that all the shows of each franchise was trimmed to 10-12 episodes at the max. We'd already be on the juiciness that occurred in San Francisco if it were up to me. 18-22 episodes a season for these shows are killing them. That's why the ratings are eroding across the board. 

But here's some sneak peeks of next week's episode where things start to heat up: 

I cannot wait for Kenya to drag the f*ck out of Wigs-n-Newports. She was just thirsty to start drama with Kenya. When it comes to Orange County, they could've wrapped this reunion up in one part. We didn't even need tonight's part. Sad how this show had an epic season last year and flopped hard this year. I guess NY is the only show that can provide juicy season 3 consecutive years in a row. I hope Potomac and Dallas jump on that same boat too.

• Members

Atlanta was boring last night. We did not get a full Sheree Whitfield 'Who Gonn' Check Me Boo?' moment. Porsha has no storyline, Nene's seemed like a reenactment, Kandi sat around with her paid sycophants, again, and I don't recall anything from Kenya and Cynthia of note. 

OC

Tamra cries those tears and she's nearly believable. Nearly. 

Vicki actually seemed shocked that David and Shannon split. And Shannon actually seemed somewhat touched that Vicki was sad. 

Lydia didn't break a sweat with Meghan and Shannon. 

You wouldn't have known Peggy was on that couch. Aside from her tussle with Lydia, the same goes for Meghan.