Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Ooooo @Nothin'ButAttitude you got your Camille glamour shot!

This BH trailer... ok. It's not as epic as trailers of BH seasons past. However, a good trailer is not always indicative of a good season (see S4 trailer which ended with LVP dragging deeply on a cigarette amid dramatic music -- well, that was an awful season).

The pros

-Everything looks GORGEOUS.

-LVP is in full queen mode. It's like she has finally given herself permission to ENJOY being on top, naysayers be damned.

-Not one, not two, but THREE awesome trips. They included Japan! A country I am *obsessed* by.

-Dorit's shorter hair is fabulous, and I am really looking forward to an inside look at her swimwear line.

-Kim nowhere in sight.

-Dorit and Erika forming a friendship. Yes, I know it's wrong... but it makes for some good drama! Rinna in particular should be scared that Dorit edges her out of the Erika Jayne Fan Club.

-Erika's VT look. It's Elvira, Queen of the Night. 

Please register in order to view this content

(This should be a con, but I enjoy the laugh).

-LVP driving away in her chauffeured Bentley, tossing her hair, while Kyle and Dorit fight over her affections.

The cons:

-Camille and Adrienne nowhere to be seen.

-Some of the jokes fell flat *cough*Boy George. 

-I'm not getting much of a read on the Mellencamp chick... and she looks identical to Dorit.

-Rinna pimping her talent-free crotchfruit again.

-I'm not sensing a through story or what the conflict is this season. Which usually means the conflict ain't all that.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Cat, yes, I got my Camille glamor shot; however, they should've gone ahead and give her full-time status instead of "friend of" status. The intro is not gonna be good unless we have Camille doing the following: 

OR

It does seem to be no conflict in the trailer. I'm wondering if that's because they are hiding what's to come or that this season might be stale. I hope they are hiding some of the juicy drama to come.

• Members

"Diamonds aren't a girl's best friend. FREEDOM IS." 

Image result for camille RHOBH opening credits gifs

"... But it helps to have diamonds." 

That shot was straight out of Dynasty's opening credits. 

I hope they just want to keep a lid on the juiciness too... I'm especially hoping this Rinna-Erika blowout in Berlin is something substantial.

• Members

New Jersey:

I enjoyed yesterday's episode. The bitchiness is there but the toxicity has been dialled down a notch.

God help me, I was really liking Dolores this episode. She was spilling the tea about Danielle, and about Juicy Joe squeezing his juice elsewhere -- and to Tre's FACE, no less. I also was liking the way she stood up for herself. Danielle's sh*t-stirring is what she does best, but Dolores is her match and can get scrappy, too. She grew up with Teresa in Paterson. I think the two Ds match each other well on the intelligence scale (intelligence being relative in NJ). Like, Siggy and Teresa are on a par. Dolores and Danielle are a few echelons higher than that.

Siggy's nonsensical, passive-aggressive retreat with the Hallmark affirmations, mugs, t-shirts, divorce lawyer, and plastic surgeon. 

EMPOWAHMENT!

Edited by Cat

• Members

I'm glad that a through story isn't reflected. Usually "the story" swallows up the season to the point the viewers are begging for mercy (Lyme Disease, Panty Gate, CancerGate on OC, etc).

Why id Teddi Mellencamp FULL TIME when she's barely in the trailer? 

That precious spot could've been saved for Camille.

I'm surprised Dorit is featured so heavily. She's quickly climbing the ranks. 

• Members

They barely showed any conflict in the RHoBH trailer which makes its premiere in over a month excruciating! Very little Rinna. Very heavy on LVP which I like. They need just to stop trying to add a new blonde that will never last more than a season and just invite Taylor's crazy ass back. She's annoying but she's an OG.

• Members

@WTGH, thanks for sharing that new. Poor Bobby. I wish Andy/Bravo would toss poor Jill a lifeline and bring her back on NY. The woman is gonna need something to distract her if Bobby succumbs to her illness. I find it sickening that (allegedly) Ramona and Bethenny are blocking her from returning. Let the woman come back.

• Members

Respectfully, I think what Jill is going to need is grief counselling, not appearing on a reality show with screaming banshees like Frankel and Singer with the misogynist Andy Cohen in the background. 

Bobby always seemed like a first class person. Always kind, always calm, always good humoured. I wish, for him, peace and, for Jill, strength.