Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

4 hours ago, Cat said:

ITA it wasn't the same after Joan died. However, after Kathy Griffin and Kelly Osbourne departed, I felt the show was sort of hitting its stride -- or at least in a more comfortable place. Though, like you, I never understand why Nene and Margaret Cho were part of the panel. Both should have been replaced by Tim Gunn who lit up the place every time he was a guest. Also, one reason why I started warming towards Erika Girardi was because she made an appearance on the last episode and spoke knowledgeably about the designers. She also would have made an interesting panel member. Anyhoo, it's all moot now. Too bad for Melissa, who wanted her mother's legacy to carry on (I truly believe this, and not money, was her motivating factor), but she didn't pick a strong enough panel.

Nene better know which side her bread is buttered, but she's bit the hand that fed her before: during her first time on Fashion Police, she put Brad and Giuliana on blast on social media for being a bit cliquey. From then on in, Brad and Giuliana made concerted efforts on screen to agree with her 'fashion insights' -- when she wasn't gurning like a fool. I suspect they were a little afraid of her -- as Andy seems to be sometimes. Maybe that's the secret to her burgeoning TV career?

Lu is one of the few HWs on any franchise I am actively rooting for. I am personally relieved she has dumped that press-hungry albatross and moved on, and I cannot wait to see where the Countess takes her brand next! Hopefully we get to see it next years and not just Bethenny's VTs moaning about the other women.

That last sentence is why I think Bethenny has to go.  If she weren't on, we would see more equal focus on all the women.  This is an ensemble, not the Bethenny show.  Why the show caters to her demands, I'll never know.

4 hours ago, Cat said:

ITA it wasn't the same after Joan died. However, after Kathy Griffin and Kelly Osbourne departed, I felt the show was sort of hitting its stride -- or at least in a more comfortable place. Though, like you, I never understand why Nene and Margaret Cho were part of the panel. Both should have been replaced by Tim Gunn who lit up the place every time he was a guest. Also, one reason why I started warming towards Erika Girardi was because she made an appearance on the last episode and spoke knowledgeably about the designers. She also would have made an interesting panel member. Anyhoo, it's all moot now. Too bad for Melissa, who wanted her mother's legacy to carry on (I truly believe this, and not money, was her motivating factor), but she didn't pick a strong enough panel.

Nene better know which side her bread is buttered, but she's bit the hand that fed her before: during her first time on Fashion Police, she put Brad and Giuliana on blast on social media for being a bit cliquey. From then on in, Brad and Giuliana made concerted efforts on screen to agree with her 'fashion insights' -- when she wasn't gurning like a fool. I suspect they were a little afraid of her -- as Andy seems to be sometimes. Maybe that's the secret to her burgeoning TV career?

Lu is one of the few HWs on any franchise I am actively rooting for. I am personally relieved she has dumped that press-hungry albatross and moved on, and I cannot wait to see where the Countess takes her brand next! Hopefully we get to see it next years and not just Bethenny's VTs moaning about the other women.

Lu’s story will be Bethenny’s thoughts on Luann moving on.

you need to be watching this season of RHOD it’s SO GOOD

I watched Dallas yesterday and Leann is a queen. She may be the best housewife of 2017. Her smashing the glass was on the level of Aviva throwing her leg. Iconic moment

Im not a Brandy fan but I loved her exposing that fake ass Cary

45 minutes ago, Soaplovers said:

That last sentence is why I think Bethenny has to go.  If she weren't on, we would see more equal focus on all the women.  This is an ensemble, not the Bethenny show.  Why the show caters to her demands, I'll never know.

PREACH

Image result for luann looking pissed gifs

15 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

Lu’s story will be Bethenny’s thoughts on Luann moving on.

Related image

36 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

you need to be watching this season of RHOD it’s SO GOOD

I watched Dallas yesterday and Leann is a queen. She may be the best housewife of 2017. Her smashing the glass was on the level of Aviva throwing her leg. Iconic moment

Im not a Brandy fan but I loved her exposing that fake ass Cary

I love you for that gif. I have to say I'm loving LeeAnne's crazy ass this year and that episode is sooo re-watchable.

36 minutes ago, Cat said:

Related image

MMMM....beautiful diva.  I think I've somehow become ride-or-die for her. If anything over the last few years she has shown that she is willing to follow her happiness for better or worse and I just find that relatable and inspiring on a personal level.

4 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

MMMM....beautiful diva.  I think I've somehow become ride-or-die for her. If anything over the last few years she has shown that she is willing to follow her happiness for better or worse and I just find that relatable and inspiring on a personal level.

She looks stunning! IA it kind of crept up on me, but ever since The Pirate (and maybe even before, when she got camel-tossed and laughed it off?), I've been rooting for her to have a good ole time and dismiss the slut-shamers. It is inspiring! She's had some knocks but she always gets back up with a smile on her face, a positive attitude, and relatively few recriminations. Even in yesterday's Wendy Williams interview, when asked about the HWs she enjoys the most, she mentioned Dorinda, Sonja... and Bethenny. She really has let bygones be bygones.

Just now, Nothin'ButAttitude said:

That did not go as I expected! I thought it was going to be a messy ass mess of screaming and make-up running down one's face (and that's just with Mark! I kid, I kid).

Actually, I enjoyed how upfront, direct but relatively unvicious it was. LeeAnne could debate her way out of a Trump cabinet meeting. I guess this is how Southern ladies do it. By the end, Mark had stated his respect for Rich, squeezed her arm and offered her congratulations for her engagement! #Impressed

Cary is probably gonna be hearing it when he gets home though.

49 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

I love you for that gif. I have to say I'm loving LeeAnne's crazy ass this year and that episode is sooo re-watchable.

I’ve definitely become ride or die for Luann. I think it started the season she was demoted but they still featured her every episode. She seemed much lighter and free and her looking at the camera laughing when Aviva threw her leg was amazing.

Just now, Antoyne said:

I’ve definitely become ride or die for Luann. I think it started the season she was demoted but they still featured her every episode. She seemed much lighter and free and her looking at the camera laughing when Aviva threw her leg was amazing.

Let me dig into my database of treasured Luann gifs...

giphy3.gif

tumblr_n96knjHk8M1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

And don't forget 

tumblr_otd5dcahMl1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Edited by Cat

1 minute ago, Cat said:

Let me dig into my database of treasured Luann gifs...

giphy3.gif

tumblr_n96knjHk8M1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

And don't forget 

tumblr_otd5dcahMl1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

This is why you’re one of my favs. It’s funny we have OC and Jersey on, but NYC is still a hot topic. I think it says a lot about the shows. I’ve actually enjoyed OC a little more than others this season, but it’s definitely starting to run on fumes. I just don’t like when any of the shows run a story for years on end without an end in sight.