Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I finally caught this week's NJ... Margaret is a hoot, I really love her personality.  I love that she thinks she's as funny as Joan Rivers.  Siggy is literally the worst this season.  She was still ridiculous on WWHL this week, and even commented on how she's not friends with Margaret and she can't wait to give it to her at the reunion.   She also said that she and Margaret were friends of friends but never close, and Margaret hadn't even met Siggy's husband until after they started filming.  That makes Siggy's argument about 'bringing her friend into this group' even more ridiculous.

• Members

Soggy kept it cute with Teresa when they met to discuss Cake-gate. She didn't want to get her camera time cut lol.

Messy Danielle is going to get it popping next week when she tells Tre that Dolores was shading her behind her back. Danielle is thirsty and will do any and everything for a check. 

• Members

You summed up how I feel about New Jersey. Melissa & Joe always play it up for the cameras. Thankfully, he's not talking about releasing poison out of his ink pen anymore. I don't buy Tre & Mel's friendship either. Soggy is just a blubbering mess this season. I like Dolores too, but she doesn't really have a WOW factor. A definite good supporting role, though. But if she's always going to tag-team it with Soggy, she's setting herself up for failure. Margaret is meh. She's got some cute qualities, but again, I'm just burned out by this whole group and feeling like I have to care about someone that I don't really care about. Case in point: the Dunkin' Donut twins and Amber from a couple years ago. 

Other than Teresa and her "dorters," I just don't feel a central unit to this show anymore. Hell, maybe it was Caroline's sourpuss face and adult-children that provided the central family unit. Either way, there's just something lost with this show. When I see the 5 castmembers together, I think, "This is it?" I need some other people there. It's basically Teresa, her fame-whore sis-in-law Melissa, and three people who are there to fill chairs. 

They should've given Danielle full housewife status so we can see her family life and be reintroduced to her daughters. Also, she needed a better re-entry. The ladies are on vacation and Danielle randomly pops in at breakfast on day two of the trip? Huh? Plus, zero drama with the two people you'd expect tension from (Tre, Mel). So it's like, okay, so? 

Danielle, please give us the crazy, and hopefully something interesting will happen between now and the Posche fashion show. 

• Members

@Gray Bunny, if anyone saves this season of NJ, I think it is gonna come down to two supporting characters--Danielle and Kim D. I think the official 5 cast members just won't have it in them to bringing it themselves. 

Seriously, this was the season to bring all the big players back. With Danielle returning, Bravo should've persuaded Caroline and Jaq back. They should've also brought Kim D. back so we could see her and Danielle lock horns again too. 

• Members

OC:

Pretty boring episode with the exception of the ending with Vicki going into cardiac arrest. I'm sure MegaNeck will swear that Vicki was faking it down line for pity.

Please register in order to view this content

Obviously, Vicki was seriously in pain as she was turning sheet white.

The gall of Shannon talking about someone being sensitive and throwing a fit over small stuff. This b-tch has been screaming like a banshee nonstop since she popped up in s9. I am glad production pulled out that receipt to show how stupid, petty, and childish she reacts too. 

Lydia throwing the menus was funny. I only wish it was something heavier, so she could've knocked the sh-t out of either Tamrat or Shannut. The scene with Lydia/Vicki was cute though. It is obvious that Vicki is looking out for Lydia and doesn't want her to get and exiled over stupid crap like she has. 

Iceland is pretty and is something I'd enjoy. It annoyed me watching these women moan b/c they weren't on a trip to their liking. Not all trips should be to exotic places where you old tramps and get drunk and fool around. Sometimes, you need a little culture, which this Trump loving group desperately needs. 

Dallas: 

Again, I thought Dallas was juicy! 

Kameron and Brandi calling truce is so short term. I think Kameron even knows it deep down. If Brandi can flip flop on her two "besties" (Cary/Stephanie), she is bound to do the same to her too. I am glad that Kameron still has her guard up and is skeptical of Brandi. 

Cary blaming Leeanne for Brandi spilling her sordid past is crazy. How could Leeanne caused Brandi to do so when Leeanne was just as shocked as the rest when Brandi dropped the bomb about Cary being the nanny turned mistress turned wife? Cary is so dumb. When will she realize that Leeanne is the least of her worries? Brandi is the one plotting your downfall, dingbat. Leeanne does all her devious acts in the opening. She's a wolf. You see her coming. Brandi is a wolf in sheep's clothing. The sooner Cary grasps that concept, the better she'll be. 

Steph's scenes with Cruz and Travis were touching. Those scenes are the few times I feel for her and like her a teeny bit. I still think she's a snake, who's obsessed with Leeanne. 

Kameron's dog food scenes were hilarious. Her daughter did not give a f-ck about Kameron when Kameron went on that tangent about worrying if the new sample was pink enough. Is it bad that I find Kameron's hubby a little a sexy? Maybe it is b/c he's wealthy. I don't know but I find Court to be cute. 

Speaking of a woman with a hot husband, D'Andra's story gives me classic soap teas. Watching her in the lab discuss a future product that could propel their line gave me Brooke (B&B) and Ashley (Y&R) teas. Will D'Andra get the L22 to finish her product? Will Ms. Dee learn that she might be out of thousands of dollars? Find out next week on the Real Housewives of Dallas!  Just so soapy.