Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

lol it really does! Like a studio shot that Michael Logan then uses on his TV Guide Twitter to announce that somebody is OUT!

lol omg Rinna is Stockard Channing playing Rizzo, and Erika is Olivia Newton John playing Sexy Sandy. I got CHILLS! THEY MULTIPLYIN' !

• Members

I enjoyed her more her first season, but as is the case with newbies that have a decent first season, it all went to her head. She is convinced she’s the most fashionable woman on the planet when really she’s paying people to make her look stupid.

• Members

Erika pissed me off in Hong Kong last year, and I do think Dorit had a point in that she's cold and unapproachable sometimes, but I generally like Erika and understand why she's like that.  I'll be interested to see how she fares this season after coming off her pedestal a bit last season with some fans.

Some days I wish we had a separate thread for each series.  I finally just watched Auckland and I'm curious to know what others thought about it, but there's no way I'm searching through hundreds of pages haha.  I ended up loving Gilda and Louise (although Louise got torn apart in that season finale).  I'm annoyed they didn't get a reunion or second season because that season finale was such a cliffhanger.  I don't think many of these ladies really like each other.  I would only believe that Gilda/Michelle and Louise/Anne probably have friendships still today.  Julia was annoying and I could see right through her as she tried to drum up drama for fun and to be relevant.  Angela was delusional as hell but ultimately harmless.  Michelle annoyed me at times because I think she has a bit of a mean streak in her (i.e. plus-sized model comment), but I did like how loyal she was to Gilda.  Gilda reminded me of Marina Sirtis (Troi from Star Trek franchise).

What's the skinny on Melbourne?  It seems like they've been filming Season 4 all year now.

• Members

That brings me to a question regarding all Housewives series over the years... 

Which long-time Housewives do you think got too big for their britches and believed their own hype the most? And which ones stayed the most grounded and remained true to themselves?  

As always, clever gifs as replies are always welcome

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Overblown Ego/Bought too much into the hype

NeNe

Phaedra

Kim Zolciak

LVP

Erika

Sonja

Melissa Gorga

Bethenny (kinda sorta...she's just way wayyyyyyy too uptight now that she's rich)

Have remained the same

Vicki

Ramona (these two have had a huge ego since Day 1, but their crazy behavior has been consistent)

Cynthia (she's dullish...but she's still a pushover...and still brings the fierce fashions)

Shereé

Changed for the better

LuAnn

Sorry, I'm illiterate when it comes to posting gifs on SON.

• Members

I am so late but the new season of RHONJ made me go back and watch Season 7! I think my schedule got hectic around this time last year with a move and new job so I just totally missed it! Was I the only that thought it was the best season in ages? Since like Season 3 possibly.

Let me just say that Jacqueline is crazy as hell and I am so glad she is no longer on the show. I do not want to play keyboard therapist but something is wrong with her and her son's condition exacerbates her internal issues. Seek help please. 

Soggy is a loudmouth, obnoxious, narcissist! OMG! Every situation that happened this season she would over talk whoever was confiding her and try to tell them how to feel about it or relate it to something she did. Shut up lady! She is no relationship expert. Jacqueline's antics provided a distraction for how delusional Siggy was. It is no wonder that the moment they go on their first girls trip post-Jacqueline Soggy manages to alienate herself in under 24 hours. 

Delores was just there---- Her home scenes were bathroom breaks. I commend her on being able to navigate through the drama and the constant make ups and break ups without getting caught up in the mess.

Melissa---- Ummm anyone who saw me posting back in 2012/2013 knew that I HATED this trick. I would drag her very existence every Sunday Night. I am HERE for her! When Jacqueline tried to come for her in Vermont, and Melissa gave it right back to her I was like Yaasssss!!!! One good thing that came out of the Giudices going to prison was that it finally made the Gorgas and Giudices stop fighting over petty bullsh-t.

Teresa---- FAVE!!!! I was here for her this whole season. Jacqueline is pressed and obsessed with her. I am glad Teresa didn't coddle Jacqueline in Vermont when she sat on Robyn's lap. If you were so threatened then why did you sit on her lap and get in her face hoe? Why was Jacqueline so pressed about Teresa and Melissa growing closer? She is a sick twisted woman to want these people to fight so that she can be Teresa's bestie on the show and have more relevance.

Speaking of relevance---- LMAO at Teresa paying Kathy, Richie, and Rosie DUST. She wanted no parts of it and they were seething. My two favorite scenes is when Richie tried to shade Teresa by saying she was mad at him and Kathy's marriage and Joe Gorga checked him and set him straight and then he apologized bc he didn't want the Gorgas to cut him off and leave them with no airtime and when Teresa let Kathy and Rosie know she wanted know parts of them and she was good. Kathy was ready to divorce Richie when Teresa said he was part of the reason she was over them. LOL

Rosie thought she was going to be buddy buddy with Juicy Joe at the book signing and he was like "Nah. I'm Good"

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Eric83