Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Anyone know WHY Heather is loathed by other Bravolebrities?  I'd welcome her back. If she came back and the sad mess known as Shannon were still there, it'd be another one to rile her up, with her icy cool demeanor while Shannaloon goes apesh.t again. 

Plus, I'd like to see the finished product of her house. 

I don't know who's touting Kelly as the new Queen Bee of the OC, because she is way too unstable and messy to be anything of the sort. I love her mom, though. She cracks me up with that hairdo. It always looks like she just woke up. 

I'm wondering why Bravo bothered to bring back Meghan. Surely, she must do SOMETHING worthwhile later this season? 

I'm liking Peggy and I like her family. I hope she continues to gel with the girls and gets another season. 

It's definitely obvious that David was coaxed by Shannaloon to "casually investigate" Diko for more info on Peggy's mastectomy. That's why she's getting all flustered with Diko approaching her about it. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, look how skinny Shannon looked on her first season.    Her arms are skin and bones.

From what I've read, Heather is just plain rude, mean and haughty with the other Bravolebrities.  Specific to Jeff Lewis, here is info:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/jeff-lewis-heather-dubrow-feud-will-never-end-heres-why

Dallas Season 2 reunion seating chart:

Kameron - D'Andra - Leanne - ANDY - Brandi - Cary - Stephanie

Not too surprised.  I was expecting Kameron and D'Andra to be swapped, but I like D'Andra better anyway and Kameron is tall, so I guess it makes sense.  

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-dallas-season-2-reunion-seating-chart-video

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Jeff and his crew hate Heather b/c apparently Shannon or a mutual friend of their's was throwing a party. Heather was acting like a twat to the help, and Jeff and his crew were disgusted by her behavior. Just Heather being Heather--haughty, cold, and thinking she can walk on water. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Nene is her own worst enemy. 

Of course Kandi had to pull her out after Nene made a terrible rape comment on stage. Kandi can’t mess with that. Nene shouldn’t be surprised. Nene will end this season having only one friend - Cynthia. And that may not even last because she’s dumped her in the past too. 

• Members

THIS. What was Nene expecting? Especially after Kandi had to defend herself of the rape/drugging allegations last year. She took it seriously and frankly so should Nene. She's like so many HWs who feel that one insincere apology absolves them of accountability.

Haha well if Rinna has turned on Erika, that will certainly cement my feeling that Rinna will sell out anybody for airtime. That's entertaining up to a point, but it also erodes Rinna's credibility in anything she says and does. At least Kyle and LVP are consistent when it comes to the reasons why they stop being friends with other HWs -- or why they remain loyal to people.

I don't know what the argument is about but I feel a bit bad for Erika. Pride goes before a fall, so the saying goes. She puts up a wall and doesn't really trust people; by the same token, her intolerance of 'weakness' (the way she talked about her mother last season, who raised her alone, was shockingly harsh imo) and her lack of a sense of humor, is going to be problematic when it comes to BH where flexibility and a thick skin are required attributes. Nevertheless, I do feel bad that she got burned by Rinna as I do believe Erika actually has feelings. For Rinna, this is just a job.

Edited by Cat