Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@Antoyne, yes! Shannon is obsessed with Vicki to the point it is sickening. When she said that Vicki no longer affected her life, I hollered. Wasn't this the same broad that blamed Vicki for her weight gain? 

I don't think Peggy has added much this far, but I do agree that she pegged Shannon real quick tonight to my enjoyment. 

@Cheap21 did you know there is a slightly longer video from the leaked RHOA trailer that is online? 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bravo/RH needs the boost. I def hope an October air date is true! Nene reading Porsha for filth AND Kenya telling Wig to go pimp her useless daughter who rumor has it is sleeping with RHOA's new EP? Bring it! I want to see Porsha and Wig brought down for once -- they've always managed to duck responsibility for their actions up until now!

OC:

Shannon is obsessed with the OG of the show. Obsessed and JEALOUS. Her jealousy is eating her alive, because she is so damn miserable (same with Tamra but she dresses it up better). She actually cannot see that Vicki is probably almost as miserable as her.

And so Shannon must control EVERYTHING. That's why she calls Tamra 30 times a day and can't let her have a conversation alone with Vicki and Kelly. That's why David can't stand to be around her suffocating, insecure, exhausting presence. As Lydia pointed out, she was probably jealous that Vicki wanted to talk with Tamra and not with Shannon -- thereby excluding Shannon from being the center of attention and depriving us of some self-righteous histrionics ("I will.... NEVER FORGIVE YOU! YOU ARE EVIL, VICKI!").

When she started telling that bartender about all her problems and he totally ignored her, that summed up everything about Shannon's life. I think this is the episode where viewers will turn on Shannon, the same way viewers turned on Brandi when she shoved Kyle and wouldn't let her talk to Kim at Game Night. It's almost too bad because she is really the only person bringing it this season. Her crazy-mixed-with-narcissism is fascinating to me. 

Peggy is... such an odd misfit in this group. In a way, her reaction is funny, but I still don't think she should stay another season. Diko pretty much wants to be the HW, not her.

I forgot Meghan was even on this show until that random bit with her baby. She is so disinterested in that poor child. Where is Jimmy to burp Aspen and change her diaper? 

Edited by Cat

• Members

There was talk pages ago and over the years about Andy Cohen and a disdain for women - I thought of that again today when I saw this clip where he dismissively refers to Jessica Savitch as a "cokehead" (not that Gumbel or Alexandra Wentworth seem to mind) and he brings her name up mostly just so they can make fun of her. Given that he seems to love being on TV so much I might have thought he'd be more respectful about someone who lived a sad life and died so young and was a pioneer in TV, but clearly not.

• Members

RHOC

Tamra: "She thinks you dont like her."

Lydia: "Well I dont like her" Neither do I. Shannon is so draining. I get that she gives the producers alot of material to work with but Im so over her. She isnt interesting anymore and the biggest reason for the divide. Get rid of her

• Members

Omg thank you boo. Wow Cynthia might actually get an interesting storyline for once. Couldn't figure out what Kandi's story will be, she seems less turnt this season thank god.

Honestly I was too distracted by all of NeNe's awful hairdos to really latch on anything else lol

• Members

RHOC

Shannon..best revenge is ignoring and moving on.  If the triad of Shannon, tamra and Vicki return in season 13..

T amra will so ice out Shannon because she's like that...but this would be the one time is give Tamra a pass since Shannon is a small dose type of person.  

Rhoa:

Sheree is a blonde in that promo pic??

I wish Atlanta would shuffle the cast...but they've been so many duds I can see why Nene was bought back...but is Porsha needed?  Nope, she's redundant.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

Oooo thank you bb! This means IT'S COMING SOOOON!

Nene's wigs are not great, but the pulled back ponytail is probably her best look in some time -- ever since she decided to 'grow' her hair longer, which imo does not suit her. Speaking of wigs, Kandi was sporting a hella dodgy Cleopatra one which has more than a whiff of Mama Joyce about it.

I see Papa Smurf is back -- silly me for thinking last season would be the last we saw of his money-grubbing ass!

This season looks lit -- better than it has in a while. I would drop Porsha and Sheree though; I don't find them interesting anymore.

I think yesterday's episode might be the one that seals Shannon's fate tbh. She literally blocked any kind of SL movement on this show, and she will prob take the blame for the falling ratings.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Shannon let her crazy flag fly way too proudly in that episode and showed she is actively keeping the show from moving forward at all. Let's hope this is her last or they force her to fall in line. The Cancer crap is old and boring now. Her need to blame Vicki for any and every hardship she's ever had is ridiculous. You don't want to see or be effected by this woman anymore? "Get off my show!"-Vicki